Peruvian criolla has 20% native

Mmiikkii

Reaction score
Ethnic group
southern EUROPEAN
Screenshot_2022-06-26-16-07-09-382_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Take a look at this woman, and tell me if she looks like having ANY non-white ancestry.

It would be nice to see some other photo that shows her face better. But it wouldn't be surprising. In my case, I am 18% Native American and 3% Sub-Saharan African. According to the opinions of members of the forum who saw my photos, I could pass for southern European, although what could make those who do not know me think that I have some non-European mixture is my skin tone, which could pass well in summer, but would look "too tan" for winter. And that happens in my particular case, since my sisters and my brother have fair skin, and one of my sisters had blonde hair in her childhood (inherited from my father), which later darkened. And I think they would all pass for Europeans...

Her name is Dolce Placard, she's a youtuber.
But look at her ankle, she's clearly white skinned.

By the way, regarding on darkening and south European skin, we have a very easy tanning. I'm clearly fair-skinned, but with a couple of summers going usually to the swimming pool like 8 years ago, I got the arms tanned ever since.
My parents for example, are way darker than their children, I wouldn't say Spanish have a foreign skin color, but some of us are really tanned/darkened.

She looks native mixed. You can see it on her bone structure

She does look like she has some Native in her. Bone structure plus her hair is clearly dyed, it's naturally dark. She doesn't look a hundred percent native American that's for sure, but I am not surprised in the slightest.

She does look like she has some Native in her. Bone structure plus her hair is clearly dyed, it's naturally dark. She doesn't look a hundred percent native American that's for sure, but I am not surprised in the slightest.

I hadn't pay attention to that, thanks to you and the previous poster.
But she has like 20% and that seems a lot, she says in the video that she isn't thought of as Peruvian.

Sometimes, non European genes are hidden. Look at this photo of American actress Lynda Carter ( Wonder Woman), with her Mexican mother, Juanita Cordova...Screenshot_20220713-195756_Gallery.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

If I had been asked the ancestry of the person in the first post, I probably would have asked if she had some Amerindian or perhaps Siberian etc. in her. I've seen Italo's picture, and he just looked Southern European to me. Pigmentation is the least reliable trait.

On the other hand, I always thought that Jessica Biel had Amerindian in her, a sort of Raquel Welch vibe, and she doesn't. She's 1/8 Ashkenazi, which she didn't know, and the rest is a typical sort of Minnesota mash up of Northwestern European and Scandinavian. Maybe that Scandinavian had a bit of Saami in there, or Finnish. Who knows? Anyway, just goes to show that people can fool you because every zygote is the result of a throw of the dice. Bits and pieces from different ancestors can combine to make you look like you're descended from certain people to whom you really have no connection.

jessica-biel-at-snoo-celebration-in-los-angeles-05-16-2018-0.jpg

This thread has been viewed 2927 times.

Back