Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Han
Y-DNA haplogroup
O2a1c2-FGC3750
mtDNA haplogroup
D4
The western media has reported that"greeks" helped build terracotta army with victory attitude,Thats only half the news.
There was Caucasian-like skeleton found in the mausoleum,Yes. They tested one,turns out to be haplogroup T,There was over hundreds of them,In the slave pit.
Qin soldiers killed,raped,smashed the skulls into pieces after their work is done.

Qin was that ages most savage empire,Huns have legends told Qin are the darkness,Southern people also called them the darkness,Qiang said they were driven by people of black armor.
That was nothing good news.
40FF7A56CA3B4A1A6E2F7EB845FD47AF89A7AD77_size121_w1080_h733.jpg

The "civilizations arise independently" crowd are losing space...

The "civilizations arise independently" crowd are losing space...
That professor Xu repackaging cruel news to sell to westerners,Its like Qin and Greek walk hand in hand to build a better future,To push the friendly china image,While Qin was not even a sane country.

Do you know how chinese scholars say about the origin of Qin shihuang?

As far as I remember, Sima Qian said that He is a Gansu people.
I personally think that he is related with altai culture. He doesn't look like east asian. Moreover see his clown and chinese script of Tian (天, means "sky") at Qin and Shang. As I posted several times, I think the script originated in altai petroglyph, being related with mycenaean burial in circle B:

altai culture:
"And Qin Shi Huang's tomb is also thought to be encircled with rivers of liquid mercury, which the ancient Chinese believed could bestow immortality"

"An archaeologist has discovered liquid mercury at the end of a tunnel beneath a Mexican pyramid, a finding that could suggest the existence of a king’s tomb or a ritual chamber far below one of the most ancient cities of the Americas."

05-0001.JPG

Gold_Mask_%28%E9%BB%84%E9%87%91%E9%9D%A2%E7%BD%A9%29.jpg

Qin slip script:
-slip.svg

Shang bronze inscription:
-bronze-shang.svg

Last edited:
The western media has reported that"greeks" helped build terracotta army with victory attitude,Thats only half the news

The terracotta technology would be related to scythian rather than Greek

Xungnu:
1003p.jpg

Qin shihuang with a strong brow ridge:
Statue_Qin.JPG

his soldiers with flat faces
Army_of_Terracotta.jpg

Xungu with a similar armor:
554c08b669356782031d648e858a4791.jpg

Xungnu:
1003p.jpg

Statue_Qin.JPG

Army_of_Terracotta.jpg

He is of eastern china Huaiyi origin,that I am certain,His ancestors was sent to western land gansu to feed horses for Zhou kings,His family origins in eastern china,And His Qin state spend 600 years killing xiongnu and other nomads.

Xungnu:
1003p.jpg

Statue_Qin.JPG

Army_of_Terracotta.jpg

The first statue you showing are modern product,There are no Himself statue unearthed,And also,Qin has a very bad relationship with Xiongnu or whatever nomads.The strong brow ridge doesnt need a white guy to explain that.Huaiyi has strong brow ridge and also very similar skulls,But not has to be white,They are proto Polynesians.

The first statue you showing are modern product,There are no Himself statue unearthed,And also,Qin has a very bad relationship with Xiongnu or whatever nomads.The strong brow ridge doesnt need a white guy to explain that.Huaiyi has strong brow ridge and also very similar skulls,But not has to be white,They are proto Polynesians.
I don't mean that Qin shihuang or Xungnu people are white poeple. Western Xungnu has paleo skull, which means not caucasoid nor mongoloid. Of course australoid people has the most strongest brow ridge than any other races. Moreover I never think that some people are special than any other people. I just want a fact. It is very strange that the above statue has only one with strong brow ridge. It seems to me that it is in Museum. I don't think they have any reason to make it with strong brow ridge. Is there any description of his face? And can you show me any sample of Huaiyi people?

What I was trying to say here is altai culture heavily impacted upon royal family in ancient china. see this tomb culture.

Xungnu tomb:
"Graves go down five steps and ended with the steep and deep pit. Special digging platforms were constructed inside the graves; traces of such constructions were noted in the grave walls at Noyon Uul barrows 20, 31 and 22. A dromos leads to the upper portion of the grave. A hoist was used for dropping wooden elements of the burial structure and coffin with the dead body into the tomb. The burial construction resembles the Zhou, Qin and early Han tombs in China."

cf53a2ed27d5d3102691dc28470f1258.jpg

the tomb of lady Dai (mummy) from the Han Dynasty:
https://pages.uoregon.edu/inaasim/Fo...ynotes%206.htm
Chp16bqWkAA3vLi.jpg:large

Mayan tree of life:
ceiba2.jpg

I don't mean that Qin shihuang or Xungnu people are white poeple. Western Xungnu has paleo skull, which means not caucasoid nor mongoloid. Of course australoid people has the most strongest brow ridge than any other races. Moreover I never think that some people are special than any other people. I just want a fact. It is very strange that the above statue has only one with strong brow ridge. It seems to me that it is in Museum. I don't think they have any reason to make it with strong brow ridge. Is there any description of his face? And can you show me any sample of Huaiyi people?

What I was trying to say here is altai culture heavily impacted upon royal family in ancient china. see this tomb culture.

Xungnu tomb:
"Graves go down five steps and ended with the steep and deep pit. Special digging platforms were constructed inside the graves; traces of such constructions were noted in the grave walls at Noyon Uul barrows 20, 31 and 22. A dromos leads to the upper portion of the grave. A hoist was used for dropping wooden elements of the burial structure and coffin with the dead body into the tomb. The burial construction resembles the Zhou, Qin and early Han tombs in China."

cf53a2ed27d5d3102691dc28470f1258.jpg

the tomb of lady Dai (mummy) from the Han Dynasty:
https://pages.uoregon.edu/inaasim/Fo...ynotes%206.htm
Chp16bqWkAA3vLi.jpg:large

Mayan tree of life:
ceiba2.jpg
There are description of his face in his time,typical mongoloid,in fact,ugly,He has slant eyes, etc,Nothing beautiful about it.
His ancestry is 恶来 and his son 飞廉,slave-general of Shang dynasty,Huaiyi origin,Huaiyi are likely a kind of proto-Polynesian of some sort,Most of them have full beard,Huaiyi is likely old O3 with N6 or N7(upstream of polynesian N6) and 002611,They have big jaws,They are easy to confuse with white peoplein archaeology sites,Thats why so many fake news about"white people in shandong" all about.853d08fa6582706_w500_h333 (1).jpg
This is actor Lu shuming.

There are description of his face in his time,typical mongoloid,in fact,ugly,He has slant eyes, etc,Nothing beautiful about it.
His ancestry is 恶来 and his son 飞廉,slave-general of Shang dynasty,Huaiyi origin,Huaiyi are likely a kind of proto-Polynesian of some sort,Most of them have full beard,Huaiyi is likely old O3 with N6 or N7(upstream of polynesian N6) and 002611,They have big jaws,They are easy to confuse with white people in archaeology sites,Thats why so many fake news about"white people in shandong" all about
you seems to be a southern chinese.

Anyway, according to wiki Huaiyi is an branch of Dongyi people and 恶来 was a bodyguard for King Zhou during the Shang Dynasty of ancient China. Is the white people(skull) related to shang people site or Dawenkou people site?

Moreover do you know whether Qin shihuang belonged to bear tribe?
You can see bear claw on his clothes above.
According to wiki, the founding myths of Qin was recorded in the Records of the Grand Historian by Han Dynasty historian Sima Qian that Feizi descended from the mythical Yellow Emperor and his grandson and successor Zhuanxu.

As far as I am concerned, the yellow emperor belonged to bear tribe and Qin shihuang was called himself as yellow emperor (Huangdi). Actually seima turbino culture reached erlitou(xia) where so many seima turbino weapons were found.

urn:cambridge.org:id:binary-alt:20170920130655-32242-mediumThumb-S0003598X17001776_fig3g.jpg

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journ...2B0612E48DE264

Anyway, according to wiki Huaiyi is an branch of Dongyi people and 恶来 was a bodyguard for King Zhou during the Shang Dynasty of ancient China. Is the white people(skull) related to shang people site or Dawenkou people site?

According to wiki, the founding myths of Qin was recorded in the Records of the Grand Historian by Han Dynasty historian Sima Qian that Feizi descended from the mythical Yellow Emperor and his grandson and successor Zhuanxu.

As far as I am concerned, the yellow emperor belonged to bear tribe and Qin shihuang was called himself as yellow emperor (Huangdi). Actually seima turbino culture reached erlitou(xia) where so many seima turbino weapons were found.

urn:cambridge.org:id:binary-alt:20170920130655-32242-mediumThumb-S0003598X17001776_fig3g.jpg

Thats far I can tell,Qin's ancestor is 恶来 and 飞廉,their far away ancestor is called 伯益,which also a dongyi tribesman,connected to Yellow emperor?Highly unlikey,since yellow emperor is a myth and 伯益 might been 伯"夷",means Dongyi's Yi.Ancient historians likes to put all mythical emperors in one lineage to justifie their rule,The ancient emperors are highly unlikely to be all connect IS not likely.

Last edited:

The skulls are not "white" people,Some may look like it,But they are not,I seen lot of Ancient dna in China proper,But none of Y or Mt dna belong to white people.

The western media has reported that"greeks" helped build terracotta army with victory attitude,Thats only half the news.
There was Caucasian-like skeleton found in the mausoleum,Yes. They tested one,turns out to be haplogroup T,There was over hundreds of them,In the slave pit.
Qin soldiers killed,raped,smashed the skulls into pieces after their work is done.

Qin was that ages most savage empire,Huns have legends told Qin are the darkness,Southern people also called them the darkness,Qiang said they were driven by people of black armor.
That was nothing good news.
View attachment 13400
Where is the link?

This thread has been viewed 3671 times.

Back