Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anthrogenica.com gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    I myself am a hobbyist, and using data I collected from studies came to the conclusion that minoan-like people are indeed a good proxy for many southern Europeans to be modeled. Academics also came to that conclusion which affirmed my beliefs. That was INSPITE of what many clearly biased hobbyists said. So what is there to make of that?
    I don't have a strong opinion on Italian/Iberian etc. genetics. The official studies seem alright so I follow them.

I just don't like this type of dogmatism, that academic studies cannot be questioned, even if they are from e.g. 2005 and there's a lot of new evidence which disproves them, which just hasn't been put together in an academic study yet. it's very hindering for discussions.

I would just like to see the justification for a SE Caucasus origin for PIE or IE language, since it seems J2 left no imprint on the steppes until the Iron Age/post-Iron Age.
    The Maykop people belonged to G2 and J2. The Maykop culture preceded the Yamnaya culture and it was genetically linked to the south. I used to post about this Maykop link to the defunct website and some posters strongly disagreed with me. The Maykop culture has been linked to the north Ubaid culture in Eastern Anatolia.

Давайте вместе снова сделаем мир великий!

Quote Originally Posted by A. Papadimitriou View Post
    Davidski had said that Mycenaeans would be 'Sintashta clones'. Can you mention a case where you had disagreed with him?

Besides Sikeliot had an account on Anthrogenica for quite some time even though it was well known and obvious he was a troll.
    Sikeliot was caught posting crude racist content about Sicilians in two different accounts with different usernames that's why Angela dislikes him.
    He did come to me as a bit obsessive too.
    But why do you dislike him and Moriopoulos?
    Because I honestly unaware of anything, expect for what Angela has mentioned in the past.

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    Sikeliot was caught posting crude racist content about Sicilians in two different accounts with different usernames that's why Angela dislikes him.
    He did come to me as a bit obsessive too.
    But why do you dislike him and Moriopoulos?
    Because I honestly unaware of anything, expect for what Angela has mentioned in the past.
    You're a real piece of work. That's not enough for you to "dislike" him? As long as his racism wasn't aimed at Albanians you saw no problem with it?

For the record, my distaste for him arose long before that event. On 23andme he falsified data on "Southern Italians", and especially Sicilians. He also often posted photos of people purportedly from Sicily or other places in Southern Italy upon which I did reverse image searches and found the photos were from Turkey or Palestine or Lebanon.

He had no shame.

He, or one of his socks, told me how he had made a trip to Italy and his description of the people was accurate. He sent me "proof" in the form of a picture of, I presume, him, but who knows, crudely photoshopped on top of an Italian street scene. It was so bad a fifth grader could have done better.

Then I learned of his persecution of a Jewish student at his university.

This is the person the moderators at anthrogenica allowed to post there under more than a couple of sock accounts, but banned me for a mistake.

You people who support them are delusional.

Don't you at least expect honesty and integrity from the people you admire or support? I'll never support some of the people in this hobby.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    You're a real piece of work. That's not enough for you to "dislike" him? As long as his racism wasn't aimed at Albanians you saw no problem with it?
    For the record, my distaste for him arose long before that event. On 23andme he falsified data on "Southern Italians", and especially Sicilians. He also often posted photos of people purportedly from Sicily or other places in Southern Italy upon which I did reverse image searches and found the photos were from Turkey or Palestine or Lebanon.
    He had no shame.
    He, or one of his socks, told me how he had made a trip to Italy and his description of the people was accurate. He sent me "proof" in the form of a picture of, I presume, him, but who knows, crudely photoshopped on top of an Italian street scene. It was so bad a fifth grader could have done better.
    This is the person the moderators at anthrogenica allowed to post there under more than a couple of sock accounts, but banned me for a mistake.
    Don't you at least expect honesty and integrity from the people you admire or support? I'll never support some of the people in this hobby.
    I was just asking if he knows something else that I don't know.
    I surely don't admire Sikeliot or give two bananas about him. I don't even know him that much.

I actually support the northern model, and see links to the steppe. But it seems that it was diluted very early on, before the greatness the Greeks are associated with. Or it was always just a minority component and but the culture was very influential.
    The vast majority of samples from the Balkans dating from 2300 to 1400 BC already have relatively little Steppe when compared to outliers such as I2163.

As a matter of fact I have exposed neo-Nazi sites like Metapedia about lies and distorted facts regarding anti-Semitism and holocaust denial.
    Last edited by ihype02; 23-07-22 at 01:20.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    Rare e-fgc7391
    MtDNA haplogroup
    h3ap

He had no shame.
    It is a true shame
    He and davidski are both r1a
    Notice some pattern

P.s
    I believe angela stories and that he had
    Nazi sentiments
    For once eastern european generally speaking
    Despise jews they are just not always vocal about it like other ethnicities
    ( so it is not that hard to believe angela here)
    most of the attacks in connection to my jewish background were from the iberian members back in the day in apricity
    They had the back of the administrator
    You and angela are fair can't tell the same about the administrators in apricity and anthrogenica
    Last edited by kingjohn; 23-07-22 at 02:13.
    ancestery :
    mostly western jewish here is the overlapp with south europe[U]

"Know where you came from and where you are going."

Direct paternal line : mizrahi from damascus

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

The pre-indo European inhabitants of the Greece and the cyclades built pyramids out of rock perturbing out of the sea with plumbing. I think it is clear that the greatness associated with people like the Mycenaeans have more to do with their Minoan like ancestry's legacy. Just because they worshiped similar gods of the steppe etc means little to me.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-greek-pyramid

I wonder if Anthrogenica was taken down because of researchers being appalled at the misguided discourse behind leaked information.

I wonder if it is any coincidence that Anthrogenica was taken down after the Reich lecture was leaked by Erick so-and-so. Maybe they threatened to sue the pants of the website owners.
    No, mike the jedi already answered the question and for one week and you got the advertisement that the domain name was soon in sale, it's because DMXX forgot/ no longer wanted to pay for the domain fee.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

Quote Originally Posted by kingjohn View Post
    It is a true shame
    He and davidski are both r1a
    Notice some pattern
    P.s
    I believe angela stories and that he had
    Nazi sentiments
    For once eastern european generally speaking
    Despise jews they are just not always vocal about it like other ethnicities
    ( so it is not that hard to believe angela here)
    most of the attacks in connection to my jewish background were from the iberian members back in the day in apricity
    They had the back of the administrator
    You and angela are fair can't tell the same about the administrators in apricity and anthrogenica
    On that zoo of a site, Apricity, so-called Spaniard Cristiano Viejo was anti-Jewish and anti-Italian.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    Rare e-fgc7391
    MtDNA haplogroup
    h3ap

Quote Originally Posted by Vallicanus View Post
    On that zoo of a site, Apricity, so-called Spaniard Cristiano Viejo was anti-Jewish and anti-Italian.
    Indeed what a "beautiful" creature
    But i couldnt do nothing he got loki the administrator back
    Classical case is when he said to me
    hittler was right
    Guess who was banned
    Afcorse me..

P.s
    I am ashamed loki is even e1b1b1

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchguy View Post
    No, mike the jedi already answered the question and for one week and you got the advertisement that the domain name was soon in sale, it's because DMXX forgot/ no longer wanted to pay for the domain fee.
    That's just a fundamental problem, if just one person has access to the background administration and account. You don't know what happened, but whatever happened, there would have been enough people ready to pay for it, but they couldn't...

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1-L22
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b4

Ethnic group
    English/British Isles

3 members found this post helpful.
    Well, Riverman, Polska, Jackson, Matadworf, Luso, Flann Fina, ihype02, hrvclv, thank you for letting us know where you stand, not that it's much of a surprise.

For the five of you who never or almost never post here, I now see why.

For the three who do post here, likewise, why?

Never mind, it would just be self-serving nonsense.
    I enjoy reading both forums, though have not posted a whole lot on either as i mostly enjoy reading the threads and seeing the discussions. I don't really understand the 'beef' going on, it's a shame, but i won't get involved.

Stop this off-topic subjects. Here is about ANTHROGENICA shut down, please ! If anybody is able to restore Anthrogenica forum please do it ! Excellent opinions, debates, subjects and materials, despite a lot of preconceptions and forced personal opinions. Way ahead Eupedia.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z36

Quote Originally Posted by LeoJ View Post
    Stop this off-topic subjects. Here is about ANTHROGENICA shut down, please ! If anybody is able to restore Anthrogenica forum please do it ! Excellent opinions, debates, subjects and materials, despite a lot of preconceptions and forced personal opinions. Way ahead Eupedia.

Who cares about opinions. Popcorn stuff.

It's facts that matter.

4 members found this post helpful.
    Who cares about opinions. Popcorn stuff.

It's facts that matter.
    Especially in the field of ancient DNA and archaeology, as in history, opinions and interpretations matter a lot, because the facts can be ambiguous or distorted easily. Archaeogenetics primarily sets some limits, as to what's possible and what's not, but inside of the range provided, a lot of different interpretations are possible and these are, regardless if coming from a professional (paid) scientist or layman, primarily opinions.
    A lot of the experts are better with mathematical models and chemical processing of data, that's where they really excel and most laymen are just bystanders, but like explained, the results might be still ambiguous and need to be put into context, compared with other lines of evidence (like archaeology, history, ethnology, human psychology and behaviour etc.) and interpreted.

In fact, I do care the most about the facts they produce, then I look at their interpretation critically, based on what I know about the contextual framework. The more people do this, the better. Some might be just horribly off, but some others might point to overlooked or less popular but more likely interpretations of the results. It's not like the papers all agree with each other, basically similar interpretations like those from knowledgeable laymen come from the professionals as well. Usually its an ongoing debate.

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

Jovialis,

Which samples of Ancient Greeks do we have currently available except for the Empuries colony and the Mycenaeans?
    There are words which carry the presage of defeat. Defence is such a word. What is the result of an even victorious defence? The next attempt of imposing it to that weaker, defender. The attacker, despite temporary setback, feels the master of situation.

Ethnic group
    Italian

2 members found this post helpful.
    Many of those "Iberian" posters on theapricity were either actually admixed New World Iberians, or socks of Sikeliot. He was Clementine and Portuguese Princess.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    I enjoy reading both forums, though have not posted a whole lot on either as i mostly enjoy reading the threads and seeing the discussions. I don't really understand the 'beef' going on, it's a shame, but i won't get involved.
    Fair enough.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Tomenable View Post
    Jovialis,

Which samples of Ancient Greeks do we have currently available except for the Empuries colony and the Mycenaeans?

https://biomuse.eu/project/?lang=en

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by LeoJ View Post
    Way ahead Eupedia.
    Yes we are way ahead.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Many of those "Iberian" posters on theapricity were either actually admixed New World Iberians, or socks of Sikeliot. He was Clementine and Portuguese Princess.
    Anyone interested in reading their posts can still find them here on eupedia, from before they got tired of being proved wrong by genetics papers and skulked back off to theapricity, Stormfront, and anthrogenica.

Yeah, they sure were a fun bunch to have around.

The threats I got from them in pms were doozies too.

Even just recently when I mentioned one of them I got a pm warning me he was a dangerous man to cross.

Well, even if they find me, my property is fenced, gated, wired, and motion sensored up the wazoo, I have a 70 pound dog I almost had to put down, poor thing, because he almost tore the arm off an idiot who went into the yard when I clearly told him to stay out, I had weapons training because of my profession, and Le Brok and I had to contact the FBI because of one Bozo, and I gave the agent the info on all the lovelies who sent me threats, so...

Y-DNA haplogroup
    Rare e-fgc7391
    MtDNA haplogroup
    h3ap

i don't see in the project there y haplogroups
    do you know why ?
    are they suppose to be in a future published paper ?

Elite member

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L617
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6a

Ethnic group
    Polish

Nice. But these genomes are not yet publicly available?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast