Is anthrogenica.com gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthrogenica should have remained concentrating only on ydna and mtdna............once you allow nationality or religion threads/chit chat , the site will be doomed

It may just have been attacked and they need time to get it up and running again.

It would seem a little extreme to take down the whole site to cover up all of their mistakes; a good scrubbing would do it. Eurogenes does it all the time.

What mistakes exactly are you guys talking about? It’s a whole forum, people don’t all have the same opinion and when that opinion is wrong I don’t think they’d scrub the website or anything. Unless it was about like issues between people on the site or maybe that stuff that went on with Vahaduo (which I am still not sure about because you can’t talk about it at all on there)

Anthrogenica, a den of racists and nordicists ?
DPjI5nk.png

Sure, on Anthrogenica, some people get banned for strange, incomprehensible, sometimes illegitimate reasons. But all things considered, it's no worse than that furious witch-hunt going on here, with a certain fiery moderator enjoining you to shut your trap as soon as you mention anything happening north of the 40th parallel. A crusade against nordicists and nordicism may be just fine, but constant, undue suspicions and aggressive slurs (condemning, stigmatizing, ostracizing... as if one were the sole depositary of the Truth Revealed) eventually turn anti-nordicism into its own form of racism. I moved to Anthrogenica because I found the atmosphere stifling here. I felt comfortable there, discussing things with Irishmen, Poles, but also Portuguese, Italians, Greeks, Turks, Jews and what not. Genetically, I stand on an isthmus between north and south, and feel comfortable with both sides on Anthro. Not so here.
Whether Anthro gets revived or not, I won't be staying here for sure. I popped in in passing to see how things stood... they are worse than when I left. I hope Maciamo (whom I greatly respect) will eventually put his foot down and take the Thought Police down a peg or two.

Anthrogenica had a lot of levantists too.

Any news from the nods about if it is down
The ones who may know are dmxx and cold mountains?

Anthrogenica had a lot of levantists too.

And Afrocentrists that get special treatments from the AG Mods that love to ban other users for peanuts.

What mistakes exactly are you guys talking about? It’s a whole forum, people don’t all have the same opinion and when that opinion is wrong I don’t think they’d scrub the website or anything. Unless it was about like issues between people on the site or maybe that stuff that went on with Vahaduo (which I am still not sure about because you can’t talk about it at all on there)

My main issue with Anthrogenica was the double standards of the Moderators and their moderation of threads to death. Like helicopters, they were monitoring debates. Even jokes and snarky comments could get you permanently banned. And if people who have valid points disagree with certain VIPS of the forum, they're done. That said, AG provides lots of info, leaks, and major genetic papers.

I hope it will be too. Great that members are joining in here.

There are members of EUPEDIA that can provide the users with genetic papers too. So, archaeogenetic enthusiasts won't starve without AG.

@hrvclv not sure why you have that attitude considering I cannot think of a single time you were admonished. Moreover we are intolerant of any kind of racism, not just nordicist. Maybe you are just sensitive to the word since you are a Northerner. But I can assure you if you were being discrimated against by a non-northerner, moderation would act upon it.

There are members of EUPEDIA that can provide the users with genetic papers too. So, archaeogenetic enthusiasts won't starve without AG.

maybe you and angela ;)
i am not sure i have access to science and nature
which most new published papers relevant are from there

p.s
if you have a links sources
were new papers published in those 2
should appear and you can share them would be great

My main issue with Anthrogenica was the double standards of the Moderators and their moderation of threads to death. Like helicopters, they were monitoring debates. Even jokes and snarky comments could get you permanently banned. And if people who have valid points disagree with certain VIPS of the forum, they're done. That said, AG provides lots of info, leaks, and major genetic papers.

Double standards depends who was that moderator during that period .............all are American or Canadian, with ethnicities of these people being middle-easterners or British in majority......

@hrvclv not sure why you have that attitude considering I cannot think of a single time you were admonished. Moreover we are intolerant of any kind of racism, not just nordicist. Maybe you are just sensitive to the word since you are a Northerner. But I can assure you if you were being discrimated against by a non-northerner, moderation would act upon it.

He doth protest too much. As if we haven't seen Nordicist Spaniards, and even Italians. Although both have thankfully been gone from our site for a long time, it wouldn't surprise me to know they were posting there. Then, as you and others have said, there were Afro-Centrists, and Levantists, and Slavicists who believe they're the REAL Aryans, and goodness knows what other special interest groups only interested in posting their biased viewpoints.

He claims to be French from the Auvergne, fwiw. Not my idea of Northern Europe, but perhaps his. :)

He doth protest too much. As if we haven't seen Nordicist Spaniards, and even Italians. Although both have thankfully been gone from our site for a long time, it wouldn't surprise me to know they were posting there. Then, as you and others have said, there were Afro-Centrists, and Levantists, and Slavicists who believe they're the REAL Aryans, and goodness knows what other special interest groups only interested in posting their biased viewpoints.

He claims to be French from the Auvergne, fwiw. Not my idea of Northern Europe, but perhaps his. :)

That's true, after all, a real nordicist thinks the Wog begins at Calais.

There's a really good poster on Anthrogenica (Moriopoulos) that's from my hometown. He's really tuned in. I think he's super authentic without a superfluous agenda.

Thank-you Jovialis. You beat me to it. Mr. enter_tain is skating on very thin ice.

There's a really good poster on Anthrogenica (Moriopoulos) that's from my hometown. He's really tuned in. I think he's super authentic without a superfluous agenda.

He's just another Davidski parrot I find.

That's true, after all, a real nordicist thinks the Wog begins at Calais.

The ones in Italy draw the line at the Po. They also think the Swiss want to join them in a confederacy.:LOL: If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny.

The ones in Italy draw the line at the Po. They also think the Swiss want to join them in a confederacy.:LOL: If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny.

North Germans, Danish, Norwegians, etc are the only true Nordics imo

Everyone else doesn't quite fit the bill.

North Germans, Danish, Norwegians, etc are the only true Nordics imo

Everyone else doesn't quite fit the bill.

I was about to include English people into that group, but then I recalled the large Anatolian_N contribution that was brought to them by continental celts in the LBA.

Maybe they need to change the phrase to the Wog begins at Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 107299 times.

Back