Is anthrogenica.com gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually support the northern model, and see links to the steppe. But it seems that it was diluted very early on, before the greatness the Greeks are associated with. Or it was always just a minority component and but the culture was very influential.

The vast majority of samples from the Balkans dating from 2300 to 1400 BC already have relatively little Steppe when compared to outliers such as I2163.

YIC0lef.png

As a matter of fact I have exposed neo-Nazi sites like Metapedia about lies and distorted facts regarding anti-Semitism and holocaust denial.

Last edited:
You're a real piece of work. That's not enough for you to "dislike" him? As long as his racism wasn't aimed at Albanians you saw no problem with it?
For the record, my distaste for him arose long before that event. On 23andme he falsified data on "Southern Italians", and especially Sicilians. He also often posted photos of people purportedly from Sicily or other places in Southern Italy upon which I did reverse image searches and found the photos were from Turkey or Palestine or Lebanon.
He had no shame.
He, or one of his socks, told me how he had made a trip to Italy and his description of the people was accurate. He sent me "proof" in the form of a picture of, I presume, him, but who knows, crudely photoshopped on top of an Italian street scene. It was so bad a fifth grader could have done better.
Then I learned of his persecution of a Jewish student at his university.
This is the person the moderators at anthrogenica allowed to post there under more than a couple of sock accounts, but banned me for a mistake.
You people who support them are delusional.
Don't you at least expect honesty and integrity from the people you admire or support? I'll never support some of the people in this hobby.

It is a true shame
He and davidski are both r1a
Notice some pattern

P.s
I believe angela stories and that he had
Nazi sentiments
For once eastern european generally speaking
Despise jews they are just not always vocal about it like other ethnicities
( so it is not that hard to believe angela here)
most of the attacks in connection to my jewish background were from the iberian members back in the day in apricity
They had the back of the administrator
You and angela are fair can't tell the same about the administrators in apricity and anthrogenica

Last edited:
I wonder if Anthrogenica was taken down because of researchers being appalled at the misguided discourse behind leaked information.

I wonder if it is any coincidence that Anthrogenica was taken down after the Reich lecture was leaked by Erick so-and-so. Maybe they threatened to sue the pants of the website owners.

No, mike the jedi already answered the question and for one week and you got the advertisement that the domain name was soon in sale, it's because DMXX forgot/ no longer wanted to pay for the domain fee.

It is a true shame
He and davidski are both r1a
Notice some pattern
P.s
I believe angela stories and that he had
Nazi sentiments
For once eastern european generally speaking
Despise jews they are just not always vocal about it like other ethnicities
( so it is not that hard to believe angela here)
most of the attacks in connection to my jewish background were from the iberian members back in the day in apricity
They had the back of the administrator
You and angela are fair can't tell the same about the administrators in apricity and anthrogenica

On that zoo of a site, Apricity, so-called Spaniard Cristiano Viejo was anti-Jewish and anti-Italian.

On that zoo of a site, Apricity, so-called Spaniard Cristiano Viejo was anti-Jewish and anti-Italian.
Indeed what a "beautiful" creature
But i couldnt do nothing he got loki the administrator back
Classical case is when he said to me
hittler was right
Guess who was banned
Afcorse me..

P.s
I am ashamed loki is even e1b1b1

No, mike the jedi already answered the question and for one week and you got the advertisement that the domain name was soon in sale, it's because DMXX forgot/ no longer wanted to pay for the domain fee.

That's just a fundamental problem, if just one person has access to the background administration and account. You don't know what happened, but whatever happened, there would have been enough people ready to pay for it, but they couldn't...

Well, Riverman, Polska, Jackson, Matadworf, Luso, Flann Fina, ihype02, hrvclv, thank you for letting us know where you stand, not that it's much of a surprise.

For the five of you who never or almost never post here, I now see why.

For the three who do post here, likewise, why?

Never mind, it would just be self-serving nonsense.

I enjoy reading both forums, though have not posted a whole lot on either as i mostly enjoy reading the threads and seeing the discussions. I don't really understand the 'beef' going on, it's a shame, but i won't get involved.

Stop this off-topic subjects. Here is about ANTHROGENICA shut down, please ! If anybody is able to restore Anthrogenica forum please do it ! Excellent opinions, debates, subjects and materials, despite a lot of preconceptions and forced personal opinions. Way ahead Eupedia.

Stop this off-topic subjects. Here is about ANTHROGENICA shut down, please ! If anybody is able to restore Anthrogenica forum please do it ! Excellent opinions, debates, subjects and materials, despite a lot of preconceptions and forced personal opinions. Way ahead Eupedia.

Who cares about opinions. Popcorn stuff.

It's facts that matter.

Who cares about opinions. Popcorn stuff.

It's facts that matter.

Especially in the field of ancient DNA and archaeology, as in history, opinions and interpretations matter a lot, because the facts can be ambiguous or distorted easily. Archaeogenetics primarily sets some limits, as to what's possible and what's not, but inside of the range provided, a lot of different interpretations are possible and these are, regardless if coming from a professional (paid) scientist or layman, primarily opinions.
A lot of the experts are better with mathematical models and chemical processing of data, that's where they really excel and most laymen are just bystanders, but like explained, the results might be still ambiguous and need to be put into context, compared with other lines of evidence (like archaeology, history, ethnology, human psychology and behaviour etc.) and interpreted.

In fact, I do care the most about the facts they produce, then I look at their interpretation critically, based on what I know about the contextual framework. The more people do this, the better. Some might be just horribly off, but some others might point to overlooked or less popular but more likely interpretations of the results. It's not like the papers all agree with each other, basically similar interpretations like those from knowledgeable laymen come from the professionals as well. Usually its an ongoing debate.

Jovialis,

Which samples of Ancient Greeks do we have currently available except for the Empuries colony and the Mycenaeans?

Many of those "Iberian" posters on theapricity were either actually admixed New World Iberians, or socks of Sikeliot. He was Clementine and Portuguese Princess.

I enjoy reading both forums, though have not posted a whole lot on either as i mostly enjoy reading the threads and seeing the discussions. I don't really understand the 'beef' going on, it's a shame, but i won't get involved.

Fair enough.

Many of those "Iberian" posters on theapricity were either actually admixed New World Iberians, or socks of Sikeliot. He was Clementine and Portuguese Princess.

Anyone interested in reading their posts can still find them here on eupedia, from before they got tired of being proved wrong by genetics papers and skulked back off to theapricity, Stormfront, and anthrogenica.

Yeah, they sure were a fun bunch to have around.

The threats I got from them in pms were doozies too.

Even just recently when I mentioned one of them I got a pm warning me he was a dangerous man to cross.

Well, even if they find me, my property is fenced, gated, wired, and motion sensored up the wazoo, I have a 70 pound dog I almost had to put down, poor thing, because he almost tore the arm off an idiot who went into the yard when I clearly told him to stay out, I had weapons training because of my profession, and Le Brok and I had to contact the FBI because of one Bozo, and I gave the agent the info on all the lovelies who sent me threats, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 107186 times.

Back