Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 94

Thread: admixtools2 TUTORIAL for WINDOWS.

  1. #26
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Yeah, you need all the files. First time for everything.

  2. #27
    Regular Member Archetype0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-06-18
    Posts
    1,469

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b2-L283/J-Y197198

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    Yeah, you need all the files. First time for everything.


    Yep, that se is huge, the model definitively needs those new samples to come out. Albania IA, Vranas Marathon, and hopefully a better Slavic proxy than Avar2.
    Thanks for helping me out bro.

    Edit: Also, repeating what I said after I saw what results your run yielded before I could get it to work. Overlap on a PCA really means nothing to formal stats.
    “Man cannot live without a permanent trust in something indestructible in himself, and at the same time that indestructible something as well as his trust in it may remain permanently concealed from him.”

    Franz Kafka

  3. #28
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    1 members found this post helpful.
    No worries, good job making it work.

    You will find out that a lot of models that are taken for granted do fail miserably.

    By the way, you can find details about your samples in the .anno file, like place of origin, haplogroup, study that the reference was taken from, etc.

    The HO files have more Albanian references, those 2 .DG files are hard to model I remember.

  4. #29
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    Also, overkill right lists can cause really high s.e.

    Some people suggest to keep it 15 and below, your mileage will vary.

  5. #30
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece


  6. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    1,223


    Country: Albania



    The Marathon sample was probably more East Med compared to most of Mainland Greece as it was in Attica.

  7. #32
    Regular Member Archetype0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-06-18
    Posts
    1,469

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b2-L283/J-Y197198

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    The Marathon sample was probably more East Med compared to most of Mainland Greece as it was in Attica.
    Something something, whispers in the wind are that the East Med outliers / shift should be Dodecanese like. I went ahead and found out what overlaps with Dodecanese to use as a proxy, in essence C4 samples from Italy. But the logic was flawed, since it seems overlapping on the PCA does mean absolutely nothing.
    If I knew how to code in R I would make an algo to take from three lists of samples one for the Balkan component, one for the East Med and one for the Slavic, pop the results then rank them based on lowest p-value to the model. To check which combo works as a statistical model.
    But at the end of the day it seems that when using populations that share common drift, f2 at least, but from what I hear all qpADM, suffers. Meaning the 3 populations you use could have been ancestral, thus the de facto right model should be built with them, but in reality due to shared ancestry from the three pops, the model would fail.
    This could have been the very reason they used Ingria_IA to model Slavic ancestry in the Balkans, lol. Cause otherwise the models would have had horrible, random fits.

  8. #33
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    Yes, someone should inform Reich to switch over to g25, ffs, I mean all the cool kids in the 'east med' gang are using it, wtf does he need qpAdm for.

  9. #34
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    Also, I'd like a definition of the 'east med' terminology so I can understand wtf is the highbrow gang going on about, it seems everything from Abkhazia all the way to Cairo could be labelled as such, according to them.

  10. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    13-10-21
    Posts
    20


    Country: Australia



    Can you use MyHeritage raw data with this program?

  11. #36
    Regular Member Archetype0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-06-18
    Posts
    1,469

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b2-L283/J-Y197198

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    Yes, someone should inform Reich to switch over to g25, ffs, I mean all the cool kids in the 'east med' gang are using it, wtf does he need qpAdm for.
    In case my comment was perceived in that light. I also mentioned how G25 or most PCA based models led me astray. In this instance I decided to use the proxies I used just because they supposedly overlap on a PCA, namely G25. But it seems the overlap meant absolutely jack. So I did take a jab at G25 with my previous comment.

    As for the East Med, first time I encountered the term was in Antonio et al or was it in the Etruscans 2000yo paper... Ever since, they have made an appearance on 2-3 Balkan papers. So I do think the term is here to stay. Even the Reich Database has some of the samples labeled as "East_Med / East_Med_o".

    I would hate to get into fora politics, that's not me, and a waste of time imo.

  12. #37
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    It wasn't directed to you, but towards certain highbrow'ers who constantly obsess over what I do and write on various platforms (by their own admission).

    I assume that the 'east med' coinage refers to similarity to Dodecanesians and Cretans, among other closely plotting groups, on their PCAs.

    The sad story (for them) is that those Dodecanesian/Cretan "references" do not actually exist anymore in reality (just like Greek_Macedonia) but rather as fringe diaspora entities and imaginary surviving populations of antiquity, and that is due to historical processes and modern intra-regional mobility and inter-mixing of populations within the country.

    The Aegean islands were repopulated several times during the Medieval, for Crete specifically we have extensive historical records of how the native population of the time (Saracens and "Greeks" as in Pagans) was almost entirely wiped out (in 960 A.D.) by the Nicephoros Phocas reconquista, down to the last woman and child, and the island repopulated extensively with Pontics, Laz, Armenians, Anatolians, converted Saracen defenders and Balkan Varangian Rus. I dare the highbrow gang to try and challenge the validity of this historical accord.

    As such, the Cretans being 'east med' and all, and plotting where they do, is due to the sum of their parts on a PCA and not because they represent an ancestral Med population like they are portrayed.

    As for g25, here are my co-ordinates,

    eptr_scaled,0.106994,0.139128,-0.017348,-0.031008,0.003077,-0.015618,0.004935,0.002308,-0.022907,0.005103,0.003085,0.002698,-0.011447,0.011973,-0.015472,-0.005701,0.007041,0.00114,0.002514,-0.005002,-0.003369,0.002473,-0.002218,0.003735,-0.003712
    And my plot, for those who can't be bothered:
    Distance to: eptr_scaled
    0.03128242 Greek_Crete
    0.03565463 Greek_Izmir
    0.03690988 Greek_South_Tsakonia
    0.03728822 Greek_Deep_Mani
    0.03749018 Greek_Kos
    0.03863699 Greek_North_Tsakonia
    0.04089436 Greek_Dodecanese
    0.04094249 Italian_Basilicata
    0.04111512 Greek_East_Taygetos
    0.04114372 Greek_Laconia
    0.04187206 Italian_Apulia
    0.04252525 Greek_Elis
    0.04258062 Italian_Molise
    0.04277087 Greek_Central_Anatolia
    0.04298084 Italian_Calabria
    0.04345173 Italian_Campania
    0.04364641 Ashkenazi_Lithuania
    0.04385056 Greek_Argolis
    0.04391181 Ashkenazi_Russia
    0.04395004 Greek_Arcadia
    0.04413027 Greek_Messenia
    0.04414173 Ashkenazi_Belarussia
    0.04444838 Greek_Corinthia
    0.04489849 Greek_Peloponnese
    0.04523358 Greek_West_Taygetos

    W/o anyone knowing about the sum of my different parental/maternal parts (that have nothing to do with either the East Med or the results listed) what conclusion can be reached? The same one with the Cretans, and/or the Dodecannese?

    What if my bones are dug up and tested 300-400 years from now, what would be the future highbrow enthusiast's profession (who constantly neglects all historical and ethnographic data)? That the Levantine 'East Med' invaded the north of Greece in the late 20th/early 21st century?

    Are we being serious right now?

  13. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    1,223


    Country: Albania



    I think references like Greek_Macedonia and Greek_Crete are done for better historical research in those regions and are selected based on pre 20th century ancestry and nobody is doubting that, especially in 21th century these clusters will gradually disappear.

    The Aegean islands were repopulated several times during the Medieval, for Crete specifically we have extensive historical records of how the native population of the time (Saracens and "Greeks" as in Pagans) was almost entirely wiped out (in 960 A.D.) by the Nicephoros Phocas reconquista, down to the last woman and child, and the island repopulated extensively with Pontics, Laz, Armenians, Anatolians, converted Saracen defenders and Balkan Varangian Rus. I dare the highbrow gang to try and challenge the validity of this historical accord.
    I think several thousand Armenians and other populations did settle but it was not a large scale replacement.
    Do you have sources for this?

  14. #39
    Regular Member Archetype0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-06-18
    Posts
    1,469

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b2-L283/J-Y197198

    Country: Albania



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    It wasn't directed to you, but towards certain highbrow'ers who constantly obsess over what I do and write on various platforms (by their own admission).

    I assume that the 'east med' coinage refers to similarity to Dodecanesians and Cretans, among other closely plotting groups, on their PCAs.

    The sad story (for them) is that those Dodecanesian/Cretan "references" do not actually exist anymore in reality (just like Greek_Macedonia) but rather as fringe diaspora entities and imaginary surviving populations of antiquity, and that is due to historical processes and modern intra-regional mobility and inter-mixing of populations within the country.

    The Aegean islands were repopulated several times during the Medieval, for Crete specifically we have extensive historical records of how the native population of the time (Saracens and "Greeks" as in Pagans) was almost entirely wiped out (in 960 A.D.) by the Nicephoros Phocas reconquista, down to the last woman and child, and the island repopulated extensively with Pontics, Laz, Armenians, Anatolians, converted Saracen defenders and Balkan Varangian Rus. I dare the highbrow gang to try and challenge the validity of this historical accord.

    As such, the Cretans being 'east med' and all, and plotting where they do, is due to the sum of their parts on a PCA and not because they represent an ancestral Med population like they are portrayed.

    As for g25, here are my co-ordinates,



    And my plot, for those who can't be bothered:



    W/o anyone knowing about the sum of my different parental/maternal parts (that have nothing to do with either the East Med or the results listed) what conclusion can be reached? The same one with the Cretans, and/or the Dodecannese?

    What if my bones are dug up and tested 300-400 years from now, what would be the future highbrow enthusiast's profession (who constantly neglects all historical and ethnographic data)? That the Levantine 'East Med' invaded the north of Greece in the late 20th/early 21st century?

    Are we being serious right now?
    Good example. I think the thought experiment you put forward, really points at the problem of anthrogenetics as a whole. Rather what the current models can and can't say for certain. In a sense despite the highly statistical models used, this is very far from a Popper science. Someone good at statistics could fudge the models / frames of reference and claim very outrageous things if they wanted.
    But at least in my mind now, the Ingria_IA which I thought was manipulation of data earlier on, has a more pragmatic explanation... simply getting the model to "work" for 5+ different populations. But really, just cause the model didn't fail (hint: it kinda did cause of huge se when it came to some modern pops), I still wonder how far from the truth we are.

  15. #40
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    I think references like Greek_Macedonia and Greek_Crete are done for better historical research in those regions and are selected based on pre 20th century ancestry and nobody is doubting that, especially in 21th century these clusters will gradually disappear.


    I think several thousand Armenians and other populations did settle but it was not a large scale replacement.
    Do you have sources for this?

    1) The fact that the Greek categories (in g25 and elsewhere) are the only ones that are so numerous in those sheets (with Italians too, I guess) and that they refer to a historical snapshot of a period 100+ years past, most of the people with such autosomal profiles born in the early 20th century and long gone, while blatantly ignoring the current demographic reality of the country is a testament to the sheer idiocy of the small group of perpetrators responsible for those reference sheets and their crypto-racism that tries to disassociate the modern Greek profile from its Eastern/Anatolian demographic part through a process that renders the latter invisible.

    2) The main historical sources for the Cretan reconquista are Byzantine chroniclers/historiographers Theodosios and Leon Diakonos and the work titled as "De Creta capta"/"Expugnatio Cretae" written in 962/963.

    Some excerpts (with my translation):

    a) Cretan Pagans and Saracens are used interchangeably throughout the work, often under the umbrella "barbarians", "the liars ... the beasts of the wicked ...", the reconquista being the "the work of the people of Christ ..."

    b) "the fall of the Handakan (Heracleion) castle followed by the mass killings of defenders, the elderly, the women and infants ..."

    c) "τὴν νῆσον ἐξημερώσας ἅπασαν, Ἀρμενίων τε καὶ Ῥωμαίων καὶ συγκλύδων ἀνδρῶν φατρίας ἐνοικισάμενος", "the whole island domesticated fully, Armenians and Romans and the conjugates of the (army) clans settling (there) ..."

    d) Who were comprising the Byzantine armies in the Cretan reconquista? Let's see, according to Constantinus Porphyrogenitus' Chronicles, we have: Bulgarians, Armenians, Varangian Rus, Anatolians as well as Christian Pechenegs, Alans and Cumans.

    Happy reading!

    3) In case this post of mine escapes their stalking, you can inform the highbrow gang, and their simpleton 'Mainland Greek' supremacist members of Peloponnesian origin, that my invitation still stands: they can engage me in discourse on public platforms, where I am not censored by their idiot buddy mods, on Medieval Greek ethnography and history and its implications for the modern Greek ethnos.

  16. #41
    Regular Member Er Monnezza's Avatar
    Join Date
    17-01-18
    Posts
    165


    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    Yes, someone should inform Reich to switch over to g25, ffs, I mean all the cool kids in the 'east med' gang are using it, wtf does he need qpAdm for.
    When Davidski wants to prove something, he unironically uses qpAdm and not Global25 (which remains a great tool anyway).

    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    Also, I'd like a definition of the 'east med' terminology so I can understand wtf is the highbrow gang going on about, it seems everything from Abkhazia all the way to Cairo could be labelled as such, according to them.
    No, according to the theorists of the "East Med Continuum", this area would extend from southern Italy to the Greek islands and Cyprus excluding mainland Greece and modern Turkey. I must admit, however, that this term has never convinced me much.

    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    W/o anyone knowing about the sum of my different parental/maternal parts (that have nothing to do with either the East Med or the results listed) what conclusion can be reached? The same one with the Cretans, and/or the Dodecannese?
    Using Global25 it can be seen that you have a somewhat high distance compared to the Cretan average (>3) and that you have too much CHG and too little Natufian. In short, one could speculate that you do not have fully Cretan origins despite having similar results.



    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    1) The fact that the Greek categories (in g25 and elsewhere) are the only ones that are so numerous in those sheets (with Italians too, I guess) and that they refer to a historical snapshot of a period 100+ years past, most of the people with such autosomal profiles born in the early 20th century and long gone, while blatantly ignoring the current demographic reality of the country is a testament to the sheer idiocy of the small group of perpetrators responsible for those reference sheets and their crypto-racism that tries to disassociate the modern Greek profile from its Eastern/Anatolian demographic part through a process that renders the latter invisible.
    In Italy there is also a recent demographic change. Since the 1950s, there were a total of 4 million people who moved from southern to northern Italy. Certainly the North Italian Global25 averages won't reflect this demographic change, but I do not expect them to because it is still too close to our own period. The same may apply to Greece.

  17. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    1,223


    Country: Albania



    Iberians have those categories too. Should the German average include recent assimilated Turks in it? What about the Northern Italian cluster with all the Southern Italian migration?


    I am not in contact with your opponents.

  18. #43
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    Iberians have those categories too. Should the German average include recent assimilated Turks in it? What about the Northern Italian cluster with all the Southern Italian migration?

    This can work in reverse, if we are picking historical snapshots, why that snapshot and not another? Which is the cut-off date? Why are the Bulgarian speakers more fit to fill in the Greek_Macedonia category and not the Rumelia Turks, who outnumbered them overwhelmingly and in some cases ever predated them?

    If we are not using the current populations for our 'moderns' analysis, who gets to decide which should be the chosen historical snapshot and would they mind telling us which was the thought process behind such a decision?

  19. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    1,223


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    This can work in reverse, if we are picking historical snapshots, why that snapshot and not another? Which is the cut-off date? Why are the Bulgarian speakers more fit to fill in the Greek_Macedonia category and not the Rumelia Turks, who outnumbered them overwhelmingly and in some cases ever predated them?

    If we are not using the current populations for our 'moderns' analysis, who gets to decide which should be the chosen historical snapshot and would they mind telling us which was the thought process behind such a decision?
    Maybe because the 20th century movement is pretty much 100% documented and these people know who they are. And when you include recent migrants it makes the waters more muddy when you want explore for example the Slavic admixture in Macedonia which is medieval in nature.

  20. #45
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    Maybe because the 20th century movement is pretty much 100% documented and these people know who they are. And when you include recent migrants it makes the waters more muddy when you want explore for example the Slavic admixture in Macedonia which is medieval in nature.

    You mean 19th century, because the 20th century involves the great population exchanges of 1917-22, right in the beginning of the century.

    As such, us Gen-X/Millenial grandchildren of both the 'mainland' groups and the 'anatolian' groups (the infants of 1922), who constitute the sheer majority of the modern population of Macedonia in Greece, are invisible in favor of late 19th century corpses of an imaginary narrative that serves what kind of purpose exactly?

  21. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    1,223


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    You mean 19th century, because the 20th century involves the great population exchanges of 1917-22, right in the beginning of the century.

    As such, us Gen-X/Millenial grandchildren of both the 'mainland' groups and the 'anatolian' groups (the infants of 1922), who constitute the sheer majority of the modern population of Macedonia in Greece, are invisible in favor of late 19th century corpses of an imaginary narrative that serves what kind of purpose exactly?
    I think the regional associations are also related with the formation of the early Greek state for several reason. Did the Peloponnesians even call the Peloponnese, Peloponnese or Morea before 1831?

    IDK why are you so emotionally invested at this? I don't really care, this is the first I am discussing it actually.

    You can use one side to explore the history and genetics of your mainland ancestry and the other side your Anatolian ancestry with those divided components. It would be easier like that.

    We both know that Anatolian admixture in European Greeks is not all from Hellenistic era, some of it came with Byzantines and some of it came with Ottoman Pontic migrants (before the population exchange), a good amount of it came with Roman Empire (total colonization of Corinth and Patras in Imperial Era). It is quite hard to investigate that in detail. I think you at least can recognize your Anatolian ancestry from 20th century in ratio with other centuries.

  22. #47
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by ihype02 View Post
    I think the regional associations are also related with the formation of the early Greek state for several reason. Did the Peloponnesians even call the Peloponnese, Peloponnese or Morea before 1831?

    IDK why are you so emotionally invested at this? I don't really care, this is the first I am discussing it actually.

    You can use one side to explore the history and genetics of your mainland ancestry and the other side your Anatolian ancestry with those divided components. It would be easier like that.

    We both know that Anatolian admixture in European Greeks is not all from Hellenistic era, some of it came with Byzantines and some of it came with Ottoman Pontic migrants (before the population exchange), a good amount of it came with Roman Empire (total colonization of Corinth and Patras in Imperial Era). It is quite hard to investigate that in detail. I think you at least can recognize your Anatolian ancestry from 20th century in ratio with other centuries.
    The categorization only makes sense through a racist perspective of history, based on the wish of the perpetrators of such categorization to render the Anatolian component invisible, like I said. It's very common theme in the diaspora, you will see the most ardent defenders of 'mainland Greek' purity being the diaspora Greeks, most of which not even being able to speak the language mind you, that still persist on such adherence, you may notice that diasporas are usually over-represented in these online communities for similar reasons.

    You cannot fully grasp this because you are an outsider in this debate, similar debates may or may not exist within your own ethnic group.

    If this lot had any academic sensibilities whatsoever, they would strive for a different kind categorization that would make more historical sense, like:

    "Greek_Macedonia_modern", and/or
    "Greek_Macedonia_19th_century_Slavic_speaker",
    "Greek_Macedonia_19th_century_Rumelia_Turk",
    "Greek_Macedonia_19th_century_Romanian_speaker ",

    etc.

  23. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    1,223


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    The categorization only makes sense through a racist perspective of history, based on the wish of the perpetrators of such categorization to render the Anatolian component invisible, like I said. It's very common theme in the diaspora, you will see the most ardent defenders of 'mainland Greek' purity being the diaspora Greeks, most of which not even able to speak the language mind you, that still persist on such adherence, you may notice that diasporas are usually over-represented in these online communities for similar reasons.

    You cannot fully grasp this because you are an outsider in this debate, similar debates may or may not exist within your own ethnic group.

    If this lot had any academic sensibilities whatsoever, they would strive for a different kind categorization that would make more historical sense, like:

    "Greek_Macedonia_modern", and/or
    "Greek_Macedonia_19th_century_Slavic_speaker",
    "Greek_Macedonia_19th_century_Rumelia_Turk",
    "Greek_Macedonia_19th_century_Romanian_speaker ",

    etc.
    A division of Slavic speakers would be good, IMO. Vlachs were not numerous enough in Macedonia and Turks were expelled I guess.

  24. #49
    Regular Member Archetype0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-06-18
    Posts
    1,469

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2b2-L283/J-Y197198

    Country: Albania



    Played further with the model from yesterday. Maybe ran 7-8 runs.
    Only way to make Albanian work for me so far in a 3 way model, goes something like this:



    Even then I am not sure what are the criteria for a model not to fail? Low se? High z-score?

  25. #50
    researcher eupator's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-22
    Posts
    239

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-A12332*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6*

    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by Archetype0ne View Post
    Played further with the model from yesterday. Maybe ran 7-8 runs.
    Only way to make Albanian work for me so far in a 3 way model, goes something like this:



    Even then I am not sure what are the criteria for a model not to fail? Low se? High z-score?

    Your model has a p-value of 0.056 (5.60e-2) which is strong (over 5%), so it's a pass. The s.e. are high but this could also be due to a bloated right list, which you might want to trim.

    Check some of my admixtools1 runs and the right lists I used to use there, they were much smaller in size.

    Edit: I have renamed some samples for ease of use, following this list.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •