E-l19

RhesusNegativeA

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to haplogroups and just got in my ancestry results. I do find articles on E1b1b but I can't seem to find anything on E-L19 except that Robert Sepher had a few videos on blonde Amazigh people/ Guanches people and RH- blood and livingdna linked E-L19 to the berber people. I had this haplogroup marker with materal as H7. I am guessing it's impossible at this point to know about haplogroups and bloodtype? My whole paternal lineage that we know of has RH- blood (O-). We are all bleach blonde with light eyes and fall into the category of Hallstat when I posted our pictures for identification on other forums. As far as my family lineage word of mouth and where we came from in the recent times, we are from Germany, grandmother still speaks German though we live in the USA. And ancestors of mine mention Goth lineage. What's interesting is my uncle traced our lineage to an English King via Ancestry.com but I can't currently remember his name and I don't want to say a false one.

I was reading through a few posts where it seems the majors races of today don't seem to be linked to a certain Y haplogroup and from what I'm gathering a lot of people are saying Y haplogroup has nothing to do with race. But it seems like it would have at the time they existed and today, even if it is a spiritual self and identity of that ancient ancestor though maybe you don't exactly appear as he did.

These were my DNA results and maybe they have nothing to do with Y-Haplogroup but it does seem to show what region my ancestors could have been from so.. I'm just trying to find out anything I can about my ancestors (close and distant), DNA and whatever is concretely known of E-L19. So blast away! lol.

Europe
100%
Great Britain and Ireland
83.5%
South England
23.5%
Southeast England
13.2%
Cornwall
5.8%
East Anglia
5.1%
Lincolnshire
4.7%
Central England
4.5%
South Central England
4.4%
Northern Ireland and Southwest Scotland
4.2%
Northwest England
4.1%
Cumbria
3.1%
Ireland
3.1%
Northumbria
2.7%
South Wales
1.9%
Devon
1.8%
South Wales Border
1.2%
Europe (North and West)
12.5%
Northwest Germanic
12.5%
Europe (East)
2.3%
East Balkans
2.3%
Europe (South)
1.7%
Aegean
1.7%

I forgot to mention the subclade? Is E-M183 of E-L19. I think I have that right. It's a little confusing how LivingDNA mentiond it. Or is E-L19 a subclade of E-M183?
Anyway, it says..

[FONT=&quot]E-L19 (also known as E-V257 or E1b1b1b1 [/FONT]

Ok so you are e-m81:cool2:
to clarify some things e-m81 is indeed derived from e-L19
here look at maciamo tree
E1b1b-tree.png

Yes afcorse it is rare compare to r1b in britain
( if your direct paternal line from there)
But there are still some sporadic cases in england and scotland
Could have been brought by:
Roman auxilliary units or the normans
(Because e-m81 is more present in some regions of france);)
you can also read some information in wikipedia ( e-z827 is the ancestor of E-L19)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-Z827

P.s
About your look i think the autosomal
Is more responsible than the y haplogroup
And autosomaly you are northwest european
So no surprises about how people classified
You in other forums ( but remember not to take there classification like bible words they are not expert anthropologists)

Last edited:
Interesting. I just put in my autosomal DNA at MyTrueAncestry and it looks like my ancestors were right concerning Goth lineage. It said the tribe I was closely related to at a 4.0 distance (closer to 0 the closer you are direct descendant of them) was Visigoths.

Visigoth +Vandal (4.057)
Vandal + Frank (4.717)
Saxon + Frank (5.012)
Visigoth + Saxon (5.013)
Visigoth + Celtic Dobunni (5.169)
Frank (7.217)
Saxon (8.36)
Visigoth (8.94)
Celtic Dobunni (9.231)
Vandal (9.828)

Your closest genetic modern populations:

1. Flemish (6.078)
2. West German (6.32)
3. Welsh (6.6)
4. Southwest England (7.7)
5. Southeast England (8.3)
6. South Dutch (8.7)
7. North Dutch (9.0)
8. Danish (9.7)

And as for royal markers without paying for the site it mentioned Beauchamp, De La Pole, Audley and Mortimer

What's funny is I knew nothing of a Goth, except I thought they were teen kids who dressed in black and wore makeup lol! A few years back, I lit a candle for my ancestors on Samhain and called to them. A lady appeared in a dream with a spear in her left hand and said, "WE ARE THE GOTHS". That's what I mean't by ancestors. lol.

Hello. I am new to haplogroups and just got in my ancestry results. I do find articles on E1b1b but I can't seem to find anything on E-L19 except that Robert Sepher had a few videos on blonde Amazigh people/ Guanches people and RH- blood and livingdna linked E-L19 to the berber people. I had this haplogroup marker with materal as H7. I am guessing it's impossible at this point to know about haplogroups and bloodtype? My whole paternal lineage that we know of has RH- blood (O-). We are all bleach blonde with light eyes and fall into the category of Hallstat when I posted our pictures for identification on other forums. As far as my family lineage word of mouth and where we came from in the recent times, we are from Germany, grandmother still speaks German though we live in the USA. And ancestors of mine mention Goth lineage. What's interesting is my uncle traced our lineage to an English King via Ancestry.com but I can't currently remember his name and I don't want to say a false one.

I was reading through a few posts where it seems the majors races of today don't seem to be linked to a certain Y haplogroup and from what I'm gathering a lot of people are saying Y haplogroup has nothing to do with race. But it seems like it would have at the time they existed and today, even if it is a spiritual self and identity of that ancient ancestor though maybe you don't exactly appear as he did.

These were my DNA results and maybe they have nothing to do with Y-Haplogroup but it does seem to show what region my ancestors could have been from so.. I'm just trying to find out anything I can about my ancestors (close and distant), DNA and whatever is concretely known of E-L19. So blast away! lol.

Europe
100%
Great Britain and Ireland
83.5%
South England
23.5%
Southeast England
13.2%
Cornwall
5.8%
East Anglia
5.1%
Lincolnshire
4.7%
Central England
4.5%
South Central England
4.4%
Northern Ireland and Southwest Scotland
4.2%
Northwest England
4.1%
Cumbria
3.1%
Ireland
3.1%
Northumbria
2.7%
South Wales
1.9%
Devon
1.8%
South Wales Border
1.2%
Europe (North and West)
12.5%
Northwest Germanic
12.5%
Europe (East)
2.3%
East Balkans
2.3%
Europe (South)
1.7%
Aegean
1.7%

Hi if you result its E-V257 this mean your H.g is E-PF2431

this was posted by caspian user in GenArchivist Forum
a map he created of the different downstreams of e-pf2431 (y)
(the parallel branch to e-m81 as both derived from e-L19 )
1697727910205.png

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 2828 times.

Back