where can I pass?

which could be my ethnicity?

I don't see a photo or link to a photo to help you [emoji848]

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

what about now?
Yes , i can see the photos now. I am not an expert but i will guess. Irish and or British isles? Maybe French or northern Spain? Italian too maybe? Could also throw in German? But first countries in most importance to last. Sorry if i guessed wrong.

Yes , i can see the photos now. I am not an expert but i will guess. Irish and or British isles? Maybe French or northern Spain? Italian too maybe? Could also throw in German? But first countries in most importance to last. Sorry if i guessed wrong.

I noticed british isles and atlantic western countries like northern spain or france are the most chosen to me

I noticed british isles and atlantic western countries like northern spain or france are the most chosen to me
That's what i thought first ( atlantic countries) .

Quite Alpine in profile. I mean, high cephalic index probably.

Alpine Med possibly. You don't look English, Scottish, Irish, or German, possibly French (Southern).I don't pick up on any sort of Italo look. Are you a mixed Euro? Southern and NW mix?

I would recommend not to go by the old cephalic index classifications or the old phenotypes. Did you say that wanted to be classified or just want to know what part of the world your look is most common? I think all those ancient classifications are junk. You seem very western European if you include Germany in western Europe. That's why I included Germany too because native phenotypes can overlap.

Last edited:
I would recommend not to go by the old cephalic index classifications or the old phenotypes. Did you say that wanted to be classified or just want to know what part of the world your look is most common? I think all those ancient classifications are junk. You seem very western European if you include Germany in western Europe. That's why I included Germany too because native phenotypes can overlap.

Indeed I'm mesocephal, that guy should look at better

Indeed I'm mesocephal, that guy should look at better
Yes its very difficult to tell what measurements people have from photos. Cameras don't always show correctly what we look like. Its good to send many different photos with different lighting and angles

Old classifications could be wrong about allover genetic making, but as they were descriptive, some combinations of features could help to guess a probable regional origin with the uncertainty we all know; nobody here is doing science, and very often we do typology without being conscious of it. Brachy- or dolicho- termes are not in themselves defining a "race" or a 'type' (already not the same level!), they are just technical terms for a visible form reality.
Otherwise, I find too much people believe they can measure the cephalic index of a person based on a lone picture of face or profil! (LOL)

Concerning this boy, I found he shows the most closeness to irish people, and then a decreasing closeness to Ireland peripheric regions. What push me to hesitate is his likely very narrow under jaw. Just a first impression.

Otherwise, I find too much people believe they can measure the cephalic index of a person based on a lone picture of face or profil! (LOL)

I was speaking of a lot of thread, not peculiarly this one. For me, this man seems meso-subdolichocephal [mesocranial], but on pics...?

Yes its very difficult to tell what measurements people have from photos. Cameras don't always show correctly what we look like. Its good to send many different photos with different lighting and angles

I can tell you those two pics are almost in the same position, just imagine the second one as it was a little more near to the camera, so bigger

This thread has been viewed 3123 times.

Back