Adam Driver ethnicity

Yeah, I see it a bit. Of course, to me, he actually just looks part Ashkenazi, which he was famously rumored to be. Grandparent or great-grandparent; I forget.

I had a choir director who looked just like him.

I may be guilty of just seeing what I knew to be there, of course. Even his nose is more of a Roman nose than anything else.
Germany-Nazi-Pensions_Horo.jpg

nazi-leader-reinhard-heydrich.jpg

He was a monster who killed
My people
But yes he was the closest thing to the aryan ideal
Have to admitt

Sorry, Angela but what makes you so sure that Driver is nothing but Northwestern European or solely Dutch, English, German, Irish, and Scottish because WIKI says so? In my opinion, he has very likely significant exotic admixture down the line, and it‘s not about pigmentation. There are plenty of dark Northwestern European folks but they don‘t look like Driver. His facial features are way too atypical as far as I‘m concerned. And I have been several times to Britain. He looks like some random Southern American football players I‘ve seen when watching football. Besides, Wiki not seldom edits or changes the info about the ethnic background of celebrities or politicians. The thing is, Wiki can only go by the sources they get and it doesn‘t mean that they have complete or accurate info about the heritage of people. In fact, Wiki pointed out that concerning Adam Driver that they don't have good sources about his ethnic background. The bottom line is, that we can't make a definitive statement or rule out that Adam Driver has non-European admixture. To me it's obvious that he's not of full European descent and he looks it.

From Wiki about A.D.

Driver was born on November 19, 1983,[5] in San Diego, California,[6] the son of Nancy Wright (née Needham), a paralegal, and Joe Douglas Driver.[7][8] He has Dutch, English, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry.[9][better source needed] His father's family is from Arkansas and his mother's family is from Indiana. His stepfather, Rodney G. Wright, is a minister at a Baptist church.[10][11] When Driver was seven years old, he moved with his older sister and mother to his mother's hometown Mishawaka, Indiana, where he graduated from Mishawaka High School in 2001.[12][13] Driver was raised Baptist, and sang in the choir at church.[14]

He looks european but from
The balkan ( not britain)
I wouldnt be that surprised if adam driver
Belonged to y haplogroup e-v13

Only when casually looking at Roger Waters and Adam Driver, one gets the impression that they resemble each other. However, when you take a closer look at them it gets obvious that they have pretty much different bone structure/ facial features. The shape of their jaw/chin is nothing alike. It‘s intriguing to see over and over again how people‘s classification of individuals can be screwed by the background info (accurate or not) they read in online research. Anyway, Driver can pass as a "white" Southern American/Hispanic with visible Non- Euro input. And I bet that basically, nobody would spontaneously view him as a full-blown Northernwestern European-looking individual but as at least part something else. Nonetheless, Wiki and other online research only show him having Dutch, English, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry. Hence why people are now inclined to think he just looks like a "dark" Northwestern European. It's amazing how the judgment of people can be so easily influenced by what they hear and read on the internet. Although Roger Waters has a particular look he still looks pretty much European and people with his facial bone structure are not totally uncommon. It‘s for a reason that Adam Driver's fans and other people are speculating about his Native American roots whereas others mistook him for a Jewish man. In my opinion, he is obviously admixed. It's not easy to pinpoint the kind of "exotic" admixture he probably has but I'd go with Amerindian. Roger Waters btw reminds me a bit of young Schwarzenegger.

7c7e654c0d0a4d7ebca9ab1c6390f40d41955c22.png
049f4c6d9fcfc3cc314ebb132dd5ef1f12241eb6.png
e53cdaf6d556ce527a28c34fc8b0a40b.jpg
0ea3c59a1e9a8b748328cdb9d0cea5b8.jpg

Adam-Driver-Joanne-Tucker-1.jpg

^^Better comment than most of those on this thread.

I was in a bad mood, so I'll be more diplomatic.

Just looking at him "blind", I wouldn't immediately think, oh, he's part Central Asian or something. He just looks like a decidedly unattractive southerner to me.

Looking him up, it turns out that his mother is from Indiana, and his father from Little Rock Arkansas. They were committed Baptists who met at Bible College. Those are not, or at least were not, places where you'd find a lot of exotic foreigners.

If he has any "exotic" ancestry it would either be African-American or American Indian. I don't see anything African in him at all, so perhaps there might be some Indian, of which he might or might not be aware.

Bottom line, it's much ado about nothing.

I don't understand the consuming interest on anthrofora about him. Like I said: "American mutt", which includes bits of American Indian and SSA for some people.

Last edited:
^^The eyes are different because they're bigger if he isn't squinting. Otherwise...

aug-1996-a-portrait-of-demetrio-albertini-of-ac-milan-taken-during-picture-id1528194

s_3390_123_2012_1.jpg

Of course, Albertini, from Lombardia, isn't the most classically Italian looking man in the world either; another hodgepodge of a face.

Driver's face, homely as it is, allows him to play numerous different ethnicities. I've seen practically every movie he's ever been in, because I love his acting, and he fits seamlessly in every one, whether he's playing Joe Average-American(Paterson, which I absolutely loved), an Appalachian man from West Virginia (Logan Lucky, which is funny), a Frenchmen in The Last Duel, an Italian in House of Gucci, a Portuguese Jesuit in Silence, a yuppy in a marriage that is falling apart where I think he's supposed to be Jewish (Marriage Story), or whatever he is in the Star Wars movies.

Fwiw, he's going to play Enzo Ferrari in a biopic. I hope they don't do it with accents, because that's not his forte.

Those bug eyes couldn't be duplicated, so I guess they gave up on verisimilitude.

enzo-ferrari-alla-guida-dell-alfa.jpg

My God, another really ugly Italian. :) Is it something about cars?

Next, he'll play Ferruccio Lamborghini; looks more like him. It'll be a whole niche career. :)

ferruccio-lamborghini-04.jpg

I mean, I can see why they think they can get away with casting him as an Italian, or a Portuguese, but I'd never look at a picture of him and say he's Southern European.

I see nothing SSA in Driver, for now. Some slight Amerindian could do it as someones pointed out. A Central Asian slight input in this mix could come close enough, at this low level, spite less evident. I cannot be more precise; but surely something exotic for us. Jew? why? Balkans? not typical; It seems some very slight input of some sort of 'east-asian' has been remarked among Croatians of the North Adriatic islands I don't remember where I read it). But they are exceptions. From the Avar remnants in Northern Balkans? It could explain my first unsure guess of some Hungarian ancestry.
But I would not put any money on bet here. Have a good night peopled of exotic beautiful faces! LOL

This thread has been viewed 9600 times.

Back