R1b-Z2103s from Southern Arc.

eupator

destroyer of delusions
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Rhōmaiōs (Rumelia + Anatolia)
Since both FTDNA and Yfull seem to be twindling their thumbs, I took the initiative to upload all Z2103s (and downstreams) to the chinese equivalent www.theytree.com.

Some of them are still being processed but alot of them have their novel SNP reports ready, if you want to fish for SNPs. You can find most of the Urartu A12332s already processed.

R-Z2103 - TheYtree(Free Analysis, Scientific Samples, Ancient DNA)Ytree, Y-DNA tree

I encourage everyone to upload their file of interest to the tree, the process is simple and you don't need to make an account for it if you don't want to.

Thank you great work. Do you know why Yfull hasn’t uploaded the samples from the southern arc papers yet? Are they to low coverage?

Thank you great work. Do you know why Yfull hasn’t uploaded the samples from the southern arc papers yet? Are they to low coverage?

I don't know why.

On another note, I get alot of hits with theytree's matching system with those Z2103s. Here's some of the closest (deleted the other people's names for privacy reasons).

df = my dad's genome file.

I19457 - Tell Ezero EBA:

I19457-Tell-Ezero-EBA-Copy.jpg

I6529 - Hasanlu IA:

I6429-Hasanlu-IA-Copy.jpg

I4620 - Armenia IA:

I4620-Armenia-IA-Copy.jpg

I18801 - Bulgaria Yamnaya EBA:

I18801-Mogila-Yamnaya-EBA-Copy.jpg

This thread has been viewed 1743 times.

Back