login problems

megan

Reaction score
I found myself logged out and unable to log back in. For a while I've had this problem of the password disappearing from the login box when I click login and then I get a window saying the attempt failed; in the past I would get around this by getting a new password when this would happen but now this has the same problem of the password disappearing from the box and I ended up having to get a new account. The username for my original account is inhiding320

It's a perpetual problem, no doubt

[h=2]vBulletin Message[/h]Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

This is my typical Eupedia experience. The conspiracist in me says it's designed to keep the proles out.

And again, without exception whenever I visit

And so I now visit only when ultra-relaxed, as it is otherwise so aggravating

I wonder how many others the ridiculous "security measures" keep out?

• vBulletin Message

1. [*=left]If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    [*=left]
[h=2]vBulletin Message[/h]Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

it is a site that needs an major overhaul

I have to refresh every page I visit

and

if I write more than 2 lines , it will not save ....................and when I save and re-enter to add lines, I loose the saved text once I exit

Yeah, same here;:unsure: and sometimes it would say I flunked or passed the security question when I kept giving the same answer

Same issue! I get logged out whenever I visit certain boards...

I gave up a year ago and registered again because I couldn't get into my account; so far no problems with the new password.

This thread has been viewed 6031 times.

Back