Ben Shapiro is R1b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s an article studying Jewish R1 subclades.

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._the_Near_Eastern_origin_of_Ashkenazi_Levites

C333A181-7379-497E-8863-6FA83A8F3A40.jpg

This article specifies well Bolsonaro's ancestry:
"Taddone reveals the genealogy of Bolsonaro: 13 out of 16 2nd great-grandparents of the candidate are Italians from Tuscany, Veneto and Calabria"
https://www.insieme.com.br/pb/taddone-revela-genealogia-de-bolsonaro/

More specifically, 1/2 Tuscan , 1/4 Venetian, 1/8 Hamburger, 1/16 Calabrian and 1/16 Brazilian.

His maternal grandparents were both from Lucca. The father of his paternal grandfather, Bolzonaro, was from Anguillara Veneta-PD; the mother was from Masi-PD.

One of our Ligurian politicians:
qDpnIW1.png
Wow. Rixi does look like Bolsonaro.

Last edited:
You're right. I also think he could pass as a Southern European, specifically Spaniard.

celeb-7744.jpg
main-qimg-e0703f1c60fe07263137e147a68652d7
ben-shapiro-at-politicon-at-pasadena-convention-center-on-july-30-in-picture-id824530480

He does look a lot different from say these Yemenite Jews, who are probably genetically the closest to the original Jews (i.e. more Natufian-admixed):

zrAYTjC.jpg

Naturally, that is expected, considering European Jews have a lot of Southern European DNA since they arrived as diaspora.

He does look a lot different from say these Yemenite Jews, who are probably genetically the closest to the original Jews (i.e. more Natufian-admixed):

zrAYTjC.jpg

Naturally, that is expected, considering European Jews have a lot of Southern European DNA since they arrived as diaspora.

I am curious about Ben's Scorsese eyebrows as I have them as well.

In case anyone wants to mention my image... yes, I do trim them. I have to.

I am curious about Ben's Scorsese eyebrows as I have them as well.

I'm not sure. There may be a specific allele for them, but on the other hand, maybe it just has to do with how generally "hairy" you are, i.e. men with lots of chest and/or back hair as well as hair on their arms and legs tend to have thicker eyebrows?

Of course, that hypothesis can't be airtight. My husband isn't hairy at all except on his legs and arms and he has beautiful thick eyebrows. They aren't long, though, i.e. the individual hairs, and not curly so he's never trimmed them. He has thick, long, luxurious eyelashes too. Ah, and here's me with the eyebrow pencil and mascara! :)

Thick eyebrows and eyelashes, and also large eyes, are very prized in West Asia. If they don't have them they pencil them in. I don't know if they grow more and are trimmed as they get older.

It's definitely not just a West Asian thing, though.

I can definitely understand if these men cut them, but clearly they don't.
Donald Sutherland:
IMG_5746-e1604645911825.jpg

John LeCarre:
39OLSSVEWK6METGWYPF7.jpg

King Charles has a bit of that going on as well, I think.
prince-charles2.jpg

Maybe with age they grow more, like noses can sometimes mysteriously seem to do, or ears on men in particular.

Now, if they looked like this, it would be a pity to cut them or do anything to them, imo.

W7RUvzb.png

To each their own, but I don't like the tweezed look which was in for a while. Perhaps I'm just not used to it.

it seems some loci manage a general trend where some others rule only local features (even hair, colour, bones structures...). BI the rather bulbous forehead can be transmitted independantly of the other skull features, and this is true for other traits (earlobes ASO...)

I'm not sure. There may be a specific allele for them, but on the other hand, maybe it just has to do with how generally "hairy" you are, i.e. men with lots of chest and/or back hair as well as hair on their arms and legs tend to have thicker eyebrows?

Of course, that hypothesis can't be airtight. My husband isn't hairy at all except on his legs and arms and he has beautiful thick eyebrows. They aren't long, though, i.e. the individual hairs, and not curly so he's never trimmed them. He has thick, long, luxurious eyelashes too. Ah, and here's me with the eyebrow pencil and mascara! :)

Thick eyebrows and eyelashes, and also large eyes, are very prized in West Asia. If they don't have them they pencil them in. I don't know if they grow more and are trimmed as they get older.

It's definitely not just a West Asian thing, though.

I can definitely understand if these men cut them, but clearly they don't.
Donald Sutherland:
IMG_5746-e1604645911825.jpg

John LeCarre:
39OLSSVEWK6METGWYPF7.jpg

King Charles has a bit of that going on as well, I think.
prince-charles2.jpg

Maybe with age they grow more, like noses can sometimes mysteriously seem to do, or ears on men in particular.

Now, if they looked like this, it would be a pity to cut them or do anything to them, imo.

W7RUvzb.png

To each their own, but I don't like the tweezed look which was in for a while. Perhaps I'm just not used to it.

Looking at Donald Sutherland and John LeCarre hits home hard. Mine are more like John's, but even worse as they curl down into my eyes so trimming is not just a vanity thing.
I have a weird situation where body hair is present only on a few areas of my body, but grows insanely fast.
If I don't trim anything, I look like a completely different person.

Looking at Donald Sutherland and John LeCarre hits home hard. Mine are more like John's, but even worse as they curl down into my eyes so trimming is not just a vanity thing.
I have a weird situation where body hair is present only on a few areas of my body, but grows insanely fast.
If I don't trim anything, I look like a completely different person.

Nothing wrong with men taking care of themselves, imo: dieting, a trim or pluck here and there, or even waxing if necessary, a manicure for men who don't work with their hands, nice, well-fitting clothes. Maybe it's coming from Italy where men are peacocks, and marrying someone who has more clothes than I do. :)

Seriously, it has nothing to do with masculinity. Men who could afford it looked like this at a certain point: Charles II of England.

1341317572_queens-126.jpg

He had 13 illegitimate children by 7 mistresses, becoming an ancestor to much of the British aristocracy. His bed chamber must have had a revolving door.

A bit off topic but I predict Jordan Peterson's haplogroup as R1a... or I1 as a secondary choice.

A bit off topic but I predict Jordan Peterson's haplogroup as R1a... or I1 as a secondary choice.

He doesn't look Nordic to me.
I bet for I2, G2. And I think G2 will be a better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 11044 times.

Back