Ben Shapiro is R1b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbest comment I have heard in a long time. There is a very large cluster of Shapiro and equivalent names at FTDNA under R-L584, so it's absolutely possible, if not likely. L584 was also found in an Ashkenazi cemetery where the victim had a blunt trauma wound to the head. His profile was more inline with a Mizrahi Jewish profile, but it looks like the European Jews came from several groups initially and some groups were winners and others losers in terms of genes which were passed on.

Ancient R-L584 is almost exclusive to Bronze/Iron Age Armenia, Urartu and Hasanlu (Medes).

Per Lazaridis (2022), it's a lineage that traversed the Caucasus, from the Steppe, south into the Armenian Highlands and Anatolia.

Nothing to do with Ashkenazis and Semitic speakers.

i agree with angela here
i was in spain recentley
he look like them
dont know if he is realy r1b
but he look southwest european

Not at all! Sorry. Spite I agree with the comments concerning (light) weight of Y-haplo's on allover genetic makepup and even look.
This man seems to me very more Central (West) European than Typical Iberian. To see some looks in a country doesn't man these look are statistically common in this country. My point.

I read very often surprising comments on phenotypes on these fora.

Not at all! Sorry. Spite I agree with the comments concerning (light) weight of Y-haplo's on allover genetic makepup and even look.
This man seems to me very more Central (West) European than Typical Iberian. To see some looks in a country doesn't man these look are statistically common in this country. My point.

ok not typical (common) in iberia
but this look does exist there
he doesnt look levantine and also not turkish
thats for sure

He does look a little Alien. Likeable to Greeks or Armenians in my opinion, but the Euro influence does show. Funny that I've thought he looked sort of Indian with his old hairstyle and his facial features (ie lips and nose) and the roundness of his head.

So, you "are" mad as a hatter.

He looks completely European, and more Central European than anything else, imo.

I'm often amazed at how so many posters here have no ability to "place" at least Europeans in context geographically.

thats for sure

Totally agree with your last comment here!

thats for sure

I agree with you, particularly your second line

Oups, repetition! Too old... Sorry

thats for sure

You're right. I also think he could pass as a Southern European, specifically Spaniard.

celeb-7744.jpg
main-qimg-e0703f1c60fe07263137e147a68652d7
ben-shapiro-at-politicon-at-pasadena-convention-center-on-july-30-in-picture-id824530480

I agree with you, particularly your second line
Last thing i want to clarify i have no problem with levantine
Look ( me myself have those features)
Just what can i do ben shapiro doesn't
Look levantine thats the way goes

You're right. I also think he could pass as a Southern European, specifically Spaniard.

celeb-7744.jpg
main-qimg-e0703f1c60fe07263137e147a68652d7
ben-shapiro-at-politicon-at-pasadena-convention-center-on-july-30-in-picture-id824530480

He could pass but is not among the most common types of Iberia IMO.

Last thing i want to clarify i have no problem with levantine
Look ( me myself have those features)
Just what can i do ben shapiro doesn't
Look levantine thats the way goes

Never suspected you had problems like that.
It's a pity that nowaday we are or feel we are obliged to affirm we are not racists or have not emity against some people every time we are speaking about phenotypes or even history...

Slight but noticeable resemblance to Bolsonaro. With that in mind, I could see him fitting in Iberia.

Slight but noticeable resemblance to Bolsonaro. With that in mind, I could see him fitting in Iberia.

Yes, Bolsonaro, a lame duck in Brazilian style

An old pic of him at the hospital waiting for a surgery that does not occurred.

5DbTpUn.jpg

PS - About Bolsonaro genealogy in the Portuguese Wikipedia:

“Bolsonaro is descended from Italian and German immigrants, probably with more remote Portuguese origins as well. On his mother's side, Bolsonaro has complete Italian ancestry, and his grandparents were born in the city of Luca, in Tuscany. On his father's side, he is the great-grandson of Italians from Veneto and Calabria, and also has a great-grandfather from Hamburg, Germany. The original spelling of the surname was Bolzonaro. According to a statement by Jair Bolsonaro himself, his great-grandfather was German and was a soldier in Adolf Hitler's Wehrmacht during World War II: "He had no option: either he was a soldier, or he was to the wall to be shot” he declared. However, according to the genealogy presented, Carl Hintze, Bolsonaro's great-grandfather, was born in Germany around 1876 and arrived in Brazil as a child in 1883, five decades before the start of the Second War in Europe. So, he was 54 years old when Hitler arrived. to power, and 69 years old at the end of World War II, without any evidence that he left Brazil during this period. His German great-grandfather died in in the city of Campinas on March 16, 1969”.

Thanks, Duarte.

So, basically Italian in terms of ancestry. I would have known in an instant he was of an Italian ancestry

Couldn't deny this face even if I wanted to.

AATXAJyHo9Jtnvrq-qLv3_Ow5_xtiT84qATsODyQYg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

amazon_vb_27.jpeg

One of our Ligurian politicians:
qDpnIW1.png

Lots of these types in Italy.
Giuseppe Conte

15470135117429916175.png

In fact, it's as if we've had mostly Alpine Prime Ministers:

Berlusconi:
berlusconi_giovane.jpg

silvio-1024x512.jpg

Matteo Renzi:
Matteo_Renzi_giovane.jpg

French ones don't look much different:
PANews%20BT_P-bff19ad2-6ad1-42bf-b0ff-67e795e377c2_I1.jpg

Look up the Austrian Tyrol; they're all over the place. The one on the left I would have guessed Italian.
w940_h528_x470_y264_7fa939907e735e29.jpg

Another one came to mind, this one from the south. He was one of my mother's favorite singers.

Perry Como: He was the King of Christmas for a long time, like Michael Buble today, and also just completely wholesome, devout, a wonderful family man.
3490d8b4-b683-4bcd-9544-5749253a7ec4_1.fbf4b1339658576858e89f40d841d14d.jp  eg

Got a source or any other details?
One of his relatives told me. It showed him in his relative list.
How do you know that it is the Ben Shapiro and not just a Ben Shapiro. For example, I've just search through my AncestryDNA matches, and there are several Ben Shapiro's.

Ben Shapiro posted in 2018 that 23andme placed him as 100% Ashkenazi Jewish. :)
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1064938620664958976?lang=en

Specifically R-L23
via his 23andMe result
L23 is a early Bronze Age Haplogroup.
Ben Shapiro must have a rare subclade. :)
3ED2031B-F80E-4E5D-82C0-256F1859FC8C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 10979 times.

Back