Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 71

Thread: Nord Stream Pipeline 1 and 2 Explosion

  1. #1
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.

    Nord Stream Pipeline 1 and 2 Explosion

    The damage to the environment is horrible.
    Liberals and Neocons think Russia blew up their own $40 billion dollar pipeline that they made a lot of profit from.

    Conservatives think Biden ordered the attack to further cripple Russia.

    I think the conservative point of view makes more sense.

  2. #2
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States




    Prior to the war, Biden publicly said he would end Nord stream 1 and 2. He is telling you to your face.

  3. #3
    Viscount
    Join Date
    10-06-12
    Posts
    723

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

    Country: Canada-Ontario



    Mystery--Nordstream 1 and 2 down, while Baltic pipe starts up
    Just in time
    The leaks on Nord Stream pipelines will not delay the Oct. 1 start of gas flows via Baltic Pipe,...
    https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...up-2022-09-29/

    Suum cuique-ancient ochre elite burial cultures in Seredny Stih phase II, Yamnaya
    - ochre burials with wagons, copper cudgel ,tanged daggers,iron-powder, beads, iron tools -weapons. Turganik Dom2 -horses; horse head shaped scepters, Kernosovkiy idol horse .

  4. #4
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,897

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    NW Euro
    Country: Netherlands



    Who has clear motives? Putin has, this is to destabilize the West, to weaken the support for the Ukraine. And the signal we are able to hurt you....also on your own territory. He is is playing chess games with the gas supply.

  5. #5
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    Who has clear motives? Putin has, this is to destabilize the West, to weaken the support for the Ukraine. And the signal we are able to hurt you....also on your own territory. He is is playing chess games with the gas supply.
    Biden and the state department head said they would "end" the pipelines if Russia attacked Ukraine. That was back in February. If you think Russia bombed their own pipeline, I think it is a ridiculous proposition.

  6. #6
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Fox News host Tucker Carlson suggested on Monday that Biden could be responsible for the damage to the Russian-owned pipelines, neither of which were operational when they experienced major leaks into the Baltic Sea.
    Several Twitter users shared an ABC News video of Biden from February 7, 2022, discussing Nord Stream 2 and appeared to link his previous remarks with damage to the pipelines.
    "Now that Nord Stream has been damaged, Germany will probably have to buy more natural gas from the US at 5x the price," wrote commentator James Melville.
    Author Michael Shellenberger shared the video and simply added: "Could be relevant."
    Speaking to reporters on February 7, Biden said: "If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, there will no longer be a Nord Stream 2."
    "We will bring an end to it," the president said. A journalist asked Biden how he could do that since Germany was in control of the project, the president replied: "I promise you: We will be able to do it."

    Video of Biden Saying He'd 'End' Nord Stream Resurfaces After Pipeline Leak (msn.com)
    Joe Biden is possibly an environmental terrorist. If so, so much for all the rhetoric about global warming.

    The U.S. news is barely covering this story btw.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    1,262


    Country: Albania



    Russia has not said much about it either aside from it being a US zone. One would think they would use this to feed their propaganda even if they were not sure how it happened or who did it.

    https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-nord-s...ail/a-63282676

  8. #8
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,897

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    NW Euro
    Country: Netherlands



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Biden and the state department head said they would "end" the pipelines if Russia attacked Ukraine. That was back in February. If you think Russia bombed their own pipeline, I think it is a ridiculous proposition.
    Biden is not that desperate. The US has others means economically and politically to put for example Germany under pressure. Nord Stream 2 was already passé. It's not usual for the US to a close connected NATO country like Germany to blow up things in their territory. Why should the US do this on this moment? The US is not under heavily pressure right now because of the Ukraine.

    Putin is....And for Putin the gas supply is one of the few things he can counteract the West and especially Germany....this is a typical Russian/ Putin act.

  9. #9
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,897

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    NW Euro
    Country: Netherlands



    This is the insight in the real American power:

  10. #10
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    Biden is not that desperate. The US has others means economically and politically to put for example Germany under pressure. Nord Stream 2 was already passé. It's not usual for the US to a close connected NATO country like Germany to blow up things in their territory. Why should the US do this on this moment? The US is not under heavily pressure right now because of the Ukraine.

    Putin is....And for Putin the gas supply is one of the few things he can counteract the West and especially Germany....this is a typical Russian/ Putin act.
    There's no proof for either accusation. Perhaps we should leave it at that. But it will eventually come to light. Biden is senile, so maybe desperation in matters of the world around him may not compute. His handlers and pay-masters on the other hand...

  11. #11
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    This is the insight in the real American power:
    A neoconservative war monger's insight.

  12. #12
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    If Biden said there will be no more nord stream if Russia invades Ukraine, how is that not plainly obvious to you?

  13. #13
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,897

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    NW Euro
    Country: Netherlands



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    If Biden said there will be no more nord stream if Russia invades Ukraine, how is that not plainly obvious to you?
    And the Germans did stop immediately. Sorry Jovialis I guess the Biden hate wins over a sober analysis...What reasons do the US have to blow up a line like this in the face of a close NATO partner....really.

    And that the US was not satisfied with the Nordstream is since long time the case. No doubt about that.

  14. #14
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    And the Germans did stop immediately. Sorry Jovialis I guess the Biden hate wins over a sober analysis...What reasons do the US have to blow up a line like this in the face of a close NATO partner....really.
    And that the US was not satisfied with the Nordstream is since long time the case. No doubt about that.
    NATO ally buying the Russian natural gas!

    You have zero idea what sober analysis is. Biden promised to destroy it. That is what happened. Do you have an mind of your own?

  15. #15
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    I've got news for you Northerner. Biden does not care for Germany, he does not care for the environment, he doesn't even care for his own people. Are you merely an output of the media news cycle?

  16. #16
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    You are being gaslighted and lied to, you cannot see the obvious. Even when they tell the world they plan on doing it.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Malaparte's Avatar
    Join Date
    14-10-21
    Posts
    221

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z1903>>PF6863
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV16

    Ethnic group
    Italian, English, Irish
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Rather than have a multipolar world, a US pole, a German-Russian pole, a Chinese pole, an Indian pole, and so forth, the US has instead opted for a new bipolar order. And in this order, the US will preside over a much reduced West, set against a Eurasian block that commands much greater natural resources (Russia, Iran) and industrial power (China).

    Simply put, US policymakers could not abide by the prospect of Germany moving ever closer to Russia. And so in a reversal of the Marshall Plan, it has opted for a Morgenthau plan redux.

    An incredibly destructive policy that will leave the US with no real allies, a pariah on the world stage.

  18. #18
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,897

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    NW Euro
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by Malaparte View Post
    Rather than have a multipolar world, a US pole, a German-Russian pole, a Chinese pole, an Indian pole, and so forth, the US has instead opted for a new bipolar order. And in this order, the US will preside over a much reduced West, set against a Eurasian block that commands much greater natural resources (Russia, Iran) and industrial power (China).

    Simply put, US policymakers could not abide by the prospect of Germany moving ever closer to Russia. And so in a reversal of the Marshall Plan, it has opted for a Morgenthau plan redux.

    An incredibly destructive policy that will leave the US with no real allies, a pariah on the world stage.
    @Malaparte, a German-Russian pole? Don't think this will happen, don't think it will ever function. Russia is the real pariah right now....

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-11-19
    Posts
    490


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    1 members found this post helpful.

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-11-19
    Posts
    490


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Biden blowing up nordstream would have made sense in february, today not any more
    furthermore if Biden had that intention he would never have mentioned it publicly

    the only link between Germany and Russia were the gas supplies
    there was never a German-Russian pole

    my first guess was Ukraine, but then again, they probably didn't have the means or the occasion to do so
    maybe one day they'll be able to destroy the bridge over the Kerch Strait, between Russia and Crimea
    that would be the final blow to the prestige of Putin

  21. #21
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,897

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    NW Euro
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur 2 View Post
    It's indeed that kind of investigation we need!

    The last option made me a bit laugh the Dutch came under verdict (because as one of the gas producers).

    Basically that is not correct because of the earthquakes from the gaswinning in exactly my region and the stop in winning my region this is not valid.

    Besides that Michiel de Ruyter is long gone bicicleur!



    Last edited by Northener; 02-10-22 at 13:08.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-11-19
    Posts
    490


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post

    Prior to the war, Biden publicly said he would end Nord stream 1 and 2. He is telling you to your face.
    poor arguments to justify a 20 minutes long monologue
    to many 'if's'

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    12-11-19
    Posts
    490


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northener View Post
    It's indeed that kind of investigation we need!

    The last option made me a bit laugh the Dutch came under verdict (because as one of the gas producers).

    Basically that is not correct because of the earthquakes from the gaswinning in exactly my region and the stop in winning my region this is not valid.

    Besides that Michiel de Ruyter is long gone bicicleur!



    sorry, I don't know much about Dutch history
    seems interesting though

  24. #24
    Advisor Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Posts
    7,841

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur 2 View Post
    Biden blowing up nordstream would have made sense in february, today not any more
    furthermore if Biden had that intention he would never have mentioned it publicly

    the only link between Germany and Russia were the gas supplies
    there was never a German-Russian pole

    my first guess was Ukraine, but then again, they probably didn't have the means or the occasion to do so
    maybe one day they'll be able to destroy the bridge over the Kerch Strait, between Russia and Crimea
    that would be the final blow to the prestige of Putin
    Why does it not make sense if Biden said he would do it IF Russia invaded Ukraine, which he DID.

  25. #25
    Elite member
    Join Date
    23-02-15
    Location
    Groningen
    Posts
    1,897

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b/ E-V22

    Ethnic group
    NW Euro
    Country: Netherlands



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Why does it not make sense if Biden said he would do it IF Russia invaded Ukraine, which he DID.
    Because immediate before the invasion Bundeskanzler Scholz announced to stop with Nordstream 2.

    https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...on-2022-02-22/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •