Indo European supremacy

However, I'm only about 27% steppe, and the rest is attributed to Neolithic peoples. I identify more with those Neolithic people, and respect their ingenuity, and creation of advanced civilization over the warmongering, rape, and conquest romanticized for the steppe.

And according to the "Pantheon Project", Sardinia gave birth to two globally memorable people, Pope Symmachus and Antonio Gramsci:

https://pantheon.world/profile/country/italy#cities-by-births

But according to Wikipedia, Gramsci's father immigrated to Sardinia from mainland Italy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Gramsci

Never mind.

it is a result mainly of propagnda on the net ( mainly by a person we all know)
that if you have steppe ancestery or are related to steppe
people by paternal line you are superior to others
it is sad but propagnda and brainwash can still effect people minds
There are probably 4 other haplogroups besides R1b & R1a in Europe that are possibly also traceable to a “Indo-European” source like I J (via CHG/Iranians/EHG), R2(also via CHG), & Q(via ANE origin). So, it’s not far fetched for J2b, but it’s far fetched for E-V13 that are mainly associated with Farmers.

This is so weird...
You can't believe that some people in peoples own family couldn't be shorter and weaker than others of the same sex? Or more intelligent or less? And be paternally related?

Last edited:
That is only something you'd see online amongst haplo-autists. I'm r1b and only about 5 ft 10, I am strong for sure... but of course my European Farmer takes over in my looks, not my steppe. And I absolutely identify more with modern identity not ancient identities that are far diffused, especially for southern europeans who are mostly anatolian farmer remnants anyway.

My maternal side grandpa's y-dna is G2a so I guess I have every right to feel closer to farmers... but y-dna in the end is such a small segment of dna it has nothing to do with phenotype or anything.

This is so weird...
You can't believe that some people in peoples own family couldn't be shorter and weaker than others of the same sex? Or more intelligent or less? And be paternally related?
ye, no offense to OP but he got no idea about how genetics work. Let alone how genetics lead to certain outcomes in phenotype. It's all a gamble with height, skin color, hair color, eye color. And a myriad of genes play in the role of those expressions. Ancient groups are so far diffused in your genome that you can't always say one group is connected to a certain phenotypical feature that a person possesses. In fact, even amongst the "purest" genetical groups, or tribes there was a decent amount of variation regarding phenotypes, skull structures, height... etc.

the earliest riders ?:unsure:

was davidski correct all along with his propaganda ?

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.ade2451

030223_mp_horseback-rider_feat-1030x580.jpg

Several skeletons from the ancient Yamnaya people, including the one shown here, bear signs that they may have ridden horses around 5,000 years ago, a new study suggests. That would make them the earliest known horseback riders.

Last edited:
I think if true it helps explain why they were able to radically change the genetic landscape. Like the Conquistadors, because of certain alien pathogens introduced by animal husbandry, it gave the Yamnaya an edge. I recall on estimate said 80% of the Native American population was wiped out because of these pathogens. A similar phenomenon could have happened to the Neolithic Farmers. While the farmers did have animal husbandry, perhaps it was specifically the horse that was lethal.

the earliest riders ?:unsure:

was davidski correct all along with his propaganda ?

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.ade2451

030223_mp_horseback-rider_feat-1030x580.jpg

Several skeletons from the ancient Yamnaya people, including the one shown here, bear signs that they may have ridden horses around 5,000 years ago, a new study suggests. That would make them the earliest known horseback riders.

What the hell has Davidski to do with this? There’s David Anthony and dozen other archeologists that proposed the idea of yamnaya riding horses more than 15 years ago.

What the hell has Davidski to do with this? There’s David Anthony and dozen other archeologists that proposed the idea of yamnaya riding horses more than 15 years ago.
I don't know
I don't like the guy
All his blogs are about yamnaya, steppe,
Which to me look like a propaganda
But thats me we don't have to agree
Also thread about answeres to lazaridis
And other experts
Like he knows better than them

Last edited:
Of our ancestors, those that fascinate me the most are the hunter-gatherers, not only because I descend directly from them through my paternal line, but because during the 30,000 years that they, their descendants I mean, have been on this continent they have been survivors. They managed to adapt to the arrival of farmers, even imposing their paternal lineage in the period of the megalithic culture. They adapted to the arrival of the Indo-Europeans. Their genetics were diluted by all these new arrivals, they lost their languages and culture, but their paternal markers (y-dna I) managed to survive, to the point of being the 2nd most frequent haplogroup in Europe.

Last edited:
but y-dna in the end is such a small segment of dna it has nothing to do with phenotype or anything.

Good point. The Y chromosome has less than 100 protein coding genes, far fewer than any other chromosome, and less than 0.5% of the 20,000 protein coding genes in the human genome. What's more, the mutations in Y that distinguish R1b from other haplogroups, such as I1 or G2, have little or nothing to do with that small assemblage of genes. Those men who take pride in their particular Y chromosome haplotype because they imagine it's the source of such characteristics as strength, intelligence or belligerence are deluding themselves by willfully ignoring what the science says.

I belong to an Ancient Iranian lineage found in Iran, Armenia, Eastern Anatolia, Northern Mesopotamia always related to Indo-European populations from the Eastern Wing of the Southern Arc, the first source of Proto-Indo_European in terms of basal diversity and the earliest divergent splits in Anatolian (Hittite, Luwic), Western Iranian (Kurdic, Persian, Caspian languages). My lineage reached the Atlantic Ocean from the Caspian Sea and participated in the Portuguese Reconquista and the Portuguese Global Empire. Portugal was lucky to have Iranian lineages like us used to fight for a long time in distant places like in Portugal and in Brazil as Conquistadores.

I belong to an Ancient Iranian lineage found in Iran, Armenia, Eastern Anatolia, Northern Mesopotamia always related to Indo-European populations from the Eastern Wing of the Southern Arc, the first source of Proto-Indo_European in terms of basal diversity and the earliest divergent splits in Anatolian (Hittite, Luwic), Western Iranian (Kurdic, Persian, Caspian languages). My lineage reached the Atlantic Ocean from the Caspian Sea and participated in the Portuguese Reconquista and the Portuguese Global Empire. Portugal was lucky to have Iranian lineages like us used to fight for a long time in distant places like in Portugal and in Brazil as Conquistadores.

j1 was found in romania
in this new paper :

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-1966812/v1

pribislav :

buk004; 4045-3816 BC; Gumelnita, Romania; Gumelnita_N; J1b-Y6313>Y6304>ZS96>Y19093 (xY158859,BY119669,M10096)

was also uploaded to theytree:

https://www.theytree.com/tree/J-Y19093

SEE-Eneolithic-cultures-Cucuteni.jpg

These neolithics were commiting genocide against one another aswell. How peaceful was the J2 intrusion into Italy...

Because those haplogroups are considered middle eastern well not so much J2 as it's just as prolific among northern ancestrial groups aswell.

Hi. I’m just asking a simple question. Why does everyone want to be associated with Indo Europeans? I’ve seen it time and again. Ev13 members try to be I. E. J2b aswell and many people in academic fields of genealogy. Were they some type of master race? Wouldn’t it be obvious though if they were? In my own family my uncle is R1b I’m G2a myself and score higher than him in “steppe ancestry”? Also I’m twice his size I have a hard time believing his ancestors could conquer my ancestors so easily. I also have a higher IQ. So how the hell does this work? His children are barely 5’5 I’m 6 ft tall. I’d kill them in a fight so how is this because he’s R1b and I’m G2a. Also my phenotype is much more Nordic and his is alpine/Mediterranean. If someone can enlighten me it would be great.

You said yourself, your higher in steppe ancestry. Indo Europeans bought the language and culture and while some groups are heavy on the R side others have very little.

That's my theory.

there should be a new future paper:
on bronze age dna from poland and ukraine (unsurprisingly lots of r1a but also alot of I-M170 branches)

Patrilocality and hunter-gatherer-related ancestry in MBA East-Central Europe
The post-Neolithic demographic history of East-Central Europe, despite this region being on the confluence of various ecological zones and cultural entities is poorly explored. Here, the descendants of societies associated with steppe pastoralists form Early Bronze Age (EBA 2400-1800 BC) were followed by Middle Bronze Age (MBA 1800-1200 BC) populations displaying unique characteristics.Particularly, the predominance of collective burials, the scale of which, was previously seen only in the Neolithic. To study kinship of those MBA societies and to test whether the re-emergence of those old traditions was a result of genetic shift or social changes, we generated and analyzed 91 genomes from individuals associated with EBA and MBA from modern day Poland and Ukraine. Our results indicate that while EBA people in East-Central Europe were most likely direct descendants of the preceding populations, the MBA populations were formed by an additional admixture event involving a population with relatively high proportions of genetic component associated with European hunter-gatherers. Additionally, our data shows that MBA collective burials contained numerous individuals related to each other, and the prevalence of close kinship among adult male descendants over adult female suggests that patrilocality was dominating form of marriage arrangements in these societies.

source of bam files which were already out :

https://www.ebi.ac.uk/ena/browser/view/PRJEB53670

analysis by pribislav spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uk1_35ppeBcjYWr2tnt9uMBP4r174X42/edit#gid=787345754

This thread has been viewed 8055 times.

Back