Apricity is down?

It's up again! :bigsmile: @Pietro089 @Ivorix

Here we go again... -_-

I waI was trying to access Apricity when I found this forum. Is it normal for him to be off the air for so long?

I waI was trying to access Apricity when I found this forum. Is it normal for him to be off the air for so long?

It is normal for them to go down, but I've never seen it go this long.

This is bad. I was looking for help identifying my phenotypic classification. Is it possible here?

This is bad. I was looking for help identifying my phenotypic classification. Is it possible here?
I don't think people like doing it here, but I think it might get up again, it always does.

Ppl here like more genetics and history, so better wait TA get back if u want that imo

Thank you. I'll wait for TA return, but i will post something in the "guess my ethnicity" (or something like that) thread like some people have done.

join Anthroworldforum.com for that some new people joined there because the TA down

I hope that entire place gets taken down or that someone hacks it.

That place is probably one of the most trash places I have seen with some of the most extemist people I have seen. On par with low IQ youtube comments and all those internet warriors. Especially those digusting Serb and Croat members and all the foreigners . One of those Croat female members, whose name I don't want to mention here, claims that Serbs should be pitied for having Albanian as neighbors when it's the complete opposite. These people have spread some of the most false accusations and false history that I have seen and seem to have some incredible weird fetish for each other. Disgusting people.

Last edited:
Cant be as worse as anthroworld, the mexican mods there have a japanese fetish, and telling them that the asian bating weirdo that they worship doesnt pass for japanese, they banned me

It's especially funny to see those Serbian hyper nationalists talk about Kosova and getting it ''back'', a region where they don't even seem to of made the majority going by these register in many of these areas and where good chunk of the natives were actually Islamized.

If anything, it's Albanians who should be aiming to get back territory such as the Toplica, Nish area, Bujanofc & Presheva if we are going to talk about getting back territory. I am not suggesting this of course, only hypothetically, but these people are delusional . They think they are some kind of glorious nation that have some kind of special right. Most of these South Slavs are incompetent nut jobs who think they are something special. These Croats are even more Chetnik than Chetnik themselves.

Good chunk of Serbs in Kosova, if not most, are Ottoman settlers that especially settled Kosova after Austrian-Ottoman wars and later.

This thread has been viewed 6631 times.

Back