Apricity is down?

Amazing to see that sh*t hole of a website down. Nothing but a bunch of incompetent users there with an incompetent admin.

Amazing to see that sh*t hole of a website down. Nothing but a bunch of incompetent users there with an incompetent admin.

It still shows up when you do a search but their server apparently isn´t working.
When you try to visit one of their pages it gives an error.

Yeah, I also noticed the down of TA, I was organizing a post in the notepad about the possible estimate of Celtic DNA in Europe, but when I went to post it appeared "Error", despite the site being very toxic I had met very nice people there and I learned a lot, I wonder if the owner is just renovating/changing something on the site for now or if it's gone forever

It is already back up.

Last edited:
Looks like its down again, or its just me?

depends, but was a funny place

FR though, I felt that, for some reason, despite of all the bad stuff there I still knida like it :unsure:

The Apricity just cam back!!

and that's it all lol

Yeah, I also noticed the down of TA, I was organizing a post in the notepad about the possible estimate of Celtic DNA in Europe, but when I went to post it appeared "Error", despite the site being very toxic I had met very nice people there and I learned a lot, I wonder if the owner is just renovating/changing something on the site for now or if it's gone forever

hello,in TA were u named Jingle Bell?

i only remember one time that The Apricity was down more than 1 day, it's a shame i was getting fun in there

This thread has been viewed 6637 times.

Back