Please classify me

my father had black hair and light green eyes

I was born blond with mid green coloured eyes ...................eyes stayed the same, hair went to mid brown

all my sons have blue eyes ( from their mum ) .........one born with black hair all the others born blond hair ....but became brown by their teens
Nice!

Enviado de meu Pixel 5 usando o Tapatalk

Is my phenotype mediterranid?

This is my body hair (sorry for the shirtless photos).
4ee4fdfbffb541d19d4d451edc32f70e.jpg
a6753fb2976c55b30665d73cc97d2310.jpg

Another family photo. Dad, mom, my brother and me. Here the family says I look more italian, like my father, and my brother looks more portuguese.
7a556af7d5cac6e1edb866bd3ffc4e84.jpg

Another family photo. Dad, mom, my brother and me. Here the family says I look more italian, like my father, and my brother looks more portuguese.
7a556af7d5cac6e1edb866bd3ffc4e84.jpg

Congratulations on the family photos. Yes, the boys have Iberian traits, IMO.

This is my body hair (sorry for the shirtless photos).
4ee4fdfbffb541d19d4d451edc32f70e.jpg
a6753fb2976c55b30665d73cc97d2310.jpg

The majority of Iberian men tend to have a hairy body from the end adolescence and, as I can see, you have these traits. My son, hairy like me, now with 27 years old, trims all the hair on his arms, legs, belly and chest with a Philips trimmer machine. He prefer a smooth body and only place with hair that he like to maintain is the beard. To his generation the fashion is smooth body (body without hairs), great and well cared beard and very well trimmed hair.

Only I have body hair, my brother doesn't. Thank you Duarte, my friend. What is my phenotype classification? Mediterranid? Atlatomed?

@Angela , @Jovialis , @MOESAN , @Duarte , @real expert , @Maciamo , @torzio

Hi HYGILI4K

I'm not very good at deciphering phenotypes, but here I go. In your beardless photo you look like Mediterranid. In your shirtless photo with the most closely trimmed beard you look like Atlanto-Mediterranean. Perhaps you have the characteristics of both types in the face of being part Iberian and part Italian.

Mediterranid

v1boSdl.jpg

Atlanto-Mediterranean

zpNHCgS.jpg

Thank you very much @Duarte !

Hi HYGILI4K

I'm not very good at deciphering phenotypes, but here I go. In your beardless photo you look like Mediterranid. In your shirtless photo with the most closely trimmed beard you look like Atlanto-Mediterranean. Perhaps you have the characteristics of both types in the face of being part Iberian and part Italian.

Mediterranid

v1boSdl.jpg

Atlanto-Mediterranean

zpNHCgS.jpg

what program is this ?

what program is this ?
Torzio, there is one site that compares your photo with the phenotype images with AI, but I found pretty innacurate. My third best match is nordid and it gaves me amazonid (the site is https://geneu.xyz/phenotype). Look:
e2b5caafca649378a8f534565d7cd838.jpg
7306123904b91682cfd44c372d58f77d.jpg

Torzio, there is one site that compares your photo with the phenotype images with AI, but I found pretty innacurate. My third best match is nordid and it gaves me amazonid (the site is https://geneu.xyz/phenotype). Look:
e2b5caafca649378a8f534565d7cd838.jpg
7306123904b91682cfd44c372d58f77d.jpg

thanks i placed my father photo who was 23yo at the time and they state 42yo and #1 - Litorid 60% and #2 - Transcaspian 47%

also placed one of myself at 23yo and it states age of 33 and #1 - west alpinid at 68% and #2 - Carpathid 56%

west Alpinid is ...........Alpinid proper, historically found in the mountain regions of Western Europe. Often a cohabitant of a second mountain type, the Dinarid. The nucleus of Alpinids lies in the Western Alps and Central France (e.g. the Swiss Disentis, the French Savoy, Auvergne and Massif Central regions). Common in Southern Germany as well (e.g. Franconia, Black Forest), the Apennines of Italy, Northern Spain, and Belgium.

further research is that this site is owned by WeGene ...ie, the initial site presented by Duante

they did 100% accuracy on a 3 yo photo of my assistant ..............she was born in sochi russia

they got her age exact and have her as 85% north Pontid

so, it makes sense the quality of photo makes results more accurate

lastly a 4yo photo of my second cousin ...............they state 26yo ( she is 31yo now , so 1 year off )

and

Mediterranid 66% and North Pontid 65%

Mine they got wrong the age (photo 29 yo and they gave me 40 yo) and phenotypes. I agree with canarid, because of the location (Italy and Portugal) but I desagree with the others.

The second and third are northern euro (which I'm not).

I don't have anything nordid and (sorry for the nords) don't wanna have.

Sorry If I offended someone.

Last edited:
I agree with you HYGILI4K . I think this is more a Chinese bs (nonsense). I could even find the program fun, but some results are so far from reality that I can't even find that.

Prince Philip (British Royalty).
Nj785IQ.png

YTQQ1GI.png

E3TYxkm.png

Roger Waters (British musician).
GucDz6t.png

WlbvjO4.png

gOUJyNd.png

Sergí Lopez (Catalan Actor).
XMfzTEQ.png

kmHxBm0.png

4JbEnHC.png

Me (Brazilian citizen)
WMghZ0r.png

b7yFYe7.png

jTGbAC3.png

Last edited:
Yes @Duarte , It is so wrong, bs

Yes @Duarte , It is so wrong, bs

i do not think it is 100% accurate...but clearly , the quality of the photo dictates the % of error

This thread has been viewed 12435 times.

Back