Please classify me

Now they said dinaro-med.

Enviado de meu Pixel 5 usando o Tapatalk

You have nothing visible of 'dinaric' type, concerning skull and face, IMO (details left aside I could have passed over).
I don't know how some people may edit so surprising statements on some fora.

You have nothing visible of 'dinaric' type, concerning skull and face, IMO (details left aside I could have passed over).
I don't know how some people may edit so surprising statements on some fora.
Thank you very much, @MOESAN , so what do you think is my phenotype according to human-phenotypes. And what is my skin color?

Last edited:
Do I look more italian, iberian, southern french or another ethnicity?

Another one said that I am Bell Beaker phenotype.

I can only say your are dominantly 'mediter' - the 'nordic' part I "saw" first is rather a mistake of mine, or is very light. But 'mediter' is a vague term. You are rather long faced nad show as I said before something 'capelloid' (from one of the Combe-Capelle men in Dordogne, a type dated arounf 9000BC if I remember well, with opposite traits compared to typical 'croma'. That said, don't believe you have a pure dominant heritage of 'capelloid' type!!! This type left just a bit more traces (partly gracilized) on roughly 'mediter' types of Atlantic shores. ATW, your skull and face lines are far from classical 'mediter' types, even far from the Mugem types of the transition Meso-Neolithic in Portugal.
Your eyelids shape could partly be an heritage of this type, but it's intuition based on modern people because I never heard of conserved eyelids on skeletons (LOL)! So it's just bet. Sorry for this still unsatisfying analysis.
I maintain, for look and place, that you look more Iberic than Italian to me, what of course doesn't say you could not pass in Italy...
Have a good day.

I can only say your are dominantly 'mediter' - the 'nordic' part I "saw" first is rather a mistake of mine, or is very light. But 'mediter' is a vague term. You are rather long faced nad show as I said before something 'capelloid' (from one of the Combe-Capelle men in Dordogne, a type dated arounf 9000BC if I remember well, with opposite traits compared to typical 'croma'. That said, don't believe you have a pure dominant heritage of 'capelloid' type!!! This type left just a bit more traces (partly gracilized) on roughly 'mediter' types of Atlantic shores. ATW, your skull and face lines are far from classical 'mediter' types, even far from the Mugem types of the transition Meso-Neolithic in Portugal.
Your eyelids shape could partly be an heritage of this type, but it's intuition based on modern people because I never heard of conserved eyelids on skeletons (LOL)! So it's just bet. Sorry for this still unsatisfying analysis.
I maintain, for look and place, that you look more Iberic than Italian to me, what of course doesn't say you could not pass in Italy...
Have a good day.
Thank you very much! Have a good day too!

This thread has been viewed 12431 times.

Back