c01b8bc87e90315c935dbac88c773a6c.jpg
9e8c13ea8721f85db08ecc282971aaf3.jpg
98497e97cd63292d6f88c35d922bb2bc.jpg
8703947539e19422c7e76e9cdfdc26b1.jpg

Enviado de meu Pixel 5 usando o Tapatalk

Estonian
or
Latvian

Thank you for the answer. What do you think my phenotype is?

One Reddit user said that I am a nordomed; atlatomed+keltic+mediterranid. Another one said atlatomed+keltic residual. The other said that I am a mix between alpine-dinaric and some british/atlantic phenotype.

some are mixing anthropologic types with ethnic+geographic terms.
I have no time, but I wonder where someone could find 'alpin' type evident input?!?

some are mixing anthropologic types with ethnic+geographic terms.
I have no time, but I wonder where someone could find 'alpin' type evident input?!?
Só, what do you think, MOESAN

You have (central southern European) Mediterranean and (North Western European) Celtic physical attributes.
Thanks, but what is my phenotype?

Do I look more italian or more iberian?

You look like Lionel Messi with a beard.

You look like Lionel Messi with a beard.
Unfortunately, I am bad at soccer

Só, what do you think, MOESAN

As a whole you could pass in Western Europe more easily than in Eastern Europe, but without any total exclusion;
rather France, Belgium (more than Britain), Iberia (for me more than Italia as a whole).
Let's play now: concerning typology, you seem dolichocephalic and rather leptoprosope but not the most extreme long faced type; your beard is a problem concerning your jaw and chin. I would risk a long ovale face (some reasonable breadth of cheekbones) what evokes more 'mediter' than 'nordic', roughly said; Not the gentle 'small mediter': your frontal is too inclined, not too bread, face too long.
: some 'brünnlike' or better 'capellidlike' old influence (for the shape, don't search a direct heritage) I see also in the 'irano-afghan' type which could also explain the differences between the 'viril mediter' and the 'small mediter': maybe a modification mediated by the SouthCaucasus input in Anatolia and N-E rather late (BA) but the same crossing could have found place in Western Europe at Neolithic, except for the nose, I think.
Dolicho allover dominance doesn't signify pure type: BI your nostrils shapes show what I suppose to be a crossing
between a short and a long nose elements (broken line of the nostril).
Concerning N-W Europe, your lips are not is the mean: thick, and more typically, the seemingly high ratio inferior/superior lip is rather a 'mediter' trait. Very broadly said, 'mediter(s)' (more) and 'nordic' (? - very less), no 'alpin' no 'dinaric'.
All this is a game based on 'typology' badly applied to pics insufficient concerning all the angles.

As a whole you could pass in Western Europe more easily than in Eastern Europe, but without any total exclusion;
rather France, Belgium (more than Britain), Iberia (for me more than Italia as a whole).
Let's play now: concerning typology, you seem dolichocephalic and rather leptoprosope but not the most extreme long faced type; your beard is a problem concerning your jaw and chin. I would risk a long ovale face (some reasonable breadth of cheekbones) what evokes more 'mediter' than 'nordic', roughly said; Not the gentle 'small mediter': your frontal is too inclined, not too bread, face too long.
: some 'brünnlike' or better 'capellidlike' old influence (for the shape, don't search a direct heritage) I see also in the 'irano-afghan' type which could also explain the differences between the 'viril mediter' and the 'small mediter': maybe a modification mediated by the SouthCaucasus input in Anatolia and N-E rather late (BA) but the same crossing could have found place in Western Europe at Neolithic, except for the nose, I think.
Dolicho allover dominance doesn't signify pure type: BI your nostrils shapes show what I suppose to be a crossing
between a short and a long nose elements (broken line of the nostril).
Concerning N-W Europe, your lips are not is the mean: thick, and more typically, the seemingly high ratio inferior/superior lip is rather a 'mediter' trait. Very broadly said, 'mediter(s)' (more) and 'nordic' (? - very less), no 'alpin' no 'dinaric'.
All this is a game based on 'typology' badly applied to pics insufficient concerning all the angles.
Thank you very much.

Considering that Messi is of mixed Italian and Iberian ancestry, you could be a typical phenotype of mixed Italian and Iberian as Jovialis said.

Messi is more Northern and Central Italian than Catalan, but whatever. The only Iberian (Catalan) trait I can see in Messi is perhaps the fact that his eyes are pretty close set.

He has a picture of his mother's face tattooed on his shoulder; I always liked him, but now I like him more.

Lionel_Messi_7.jpg

I am mostly northern italian and western iberian (portuguese). Angela, do you think I look more italian or iberian?

Thank you for the answer. What do you think my phenotype is?

One Reddit user said that I am a nordomed; atlatomed+keltic+mediterranid. Another one said atlatomed+keltic residual. The other said that I am a mix between alpine-dinaric and some british/atlantic phenotype.

Dinaric + Celtic

I think I look more my father, who is 5/8 Veneto (Rovigo, Treviso, Padova, Verona, Veneza) 2/8 south Tuscan (Siena and Livorno) and 1/8 Lombard (Mantova). Bellow there is one photo of him and mom sat and my cousin standing and the others are me (the last one without beard).
49b630944988f3dbe1bb14f8684a7500.jpg
4cb34423e238aa5deb3e3c699a58acfc.jpg
81c91c2d28d6d8b0752ddcadaab9ef88.jpg
038acc333c5d39d76205e18d18346da3.jpg
6596b8a1e3593545e200d53bde3b94b5.jpg
b4458653376c4e21dd12c88b19a9b2d2.jpg

This thread has been viewed 12278 times.

Back