Crime Crime maps of Europe

It is interesting though how leftists push things as far as they think they can and then get "offended" by others taking things further.
I need to put "leftists" in quote though they may be confused enough to "identify" themselves as such. I cannot imagine myself in a box. So those who feel a need to do so..

It is interesting though how leftists push things as far as they think they can and then get "offended" by others taking things further.

I notice that worldwide the 'populist right' (last week around the Trumpist in the US and the Bolsenaro adepts in Brasil) behave like the elephant in the china cabinet. Destructive. Give me the old Burkian conservatives with their sense for modesty, not the neo-right wing- Jacobines!

I notice that worldwide the 'populist right' (last week around the Trumpist in the US and the Bolsenaro adepts in Brasil) behave like the elephant in the china cabinet. Destructive. Give me the old Burkian conservatives with their sense for modesty, not the neo-right wing- Jacobines!

When getting offended, remember that those getting offended with you are not likely the ones providing new solutions.

I don't like labels. I like common sense.

When getting offended, remember that those getting offended with you are not likely the ones providing new solutions.

Could you please explain this, this is pretty enigmatic to me....

This thread has been viewed 12562 times.

Back