Living dna -Archaic

kingjohn

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
e-fgc7391 500CE
mtDNA haplogroup
h3ap
Introduction

Before modern humans (Homo sapiens) became the dominant - and only surviving - human species on the Earth, we shared our world with other archaic human species. This is thought to have been the case until as little as 15,000 years ago, but represents a period of time stretching back to the dawn of our species, some 400,000 years ago.
Our current understanding, based on the analysis of DNA extracted from the remains of other human species, is that some of these archaic humans did not disappear completely; namely Neanderthals (Homo neanderthalensis) and Denisovans (Homo denisova / H. altaiensis). Through interbreeding with modern humans thousands of years ago, their DNA survives today as part of the human genome. The genetic contribution from the Neanderthal to the present-day human gene pool can be found in all human populations outside of Africa, whereas the contribution from Denisovans is found exclusively in Asia and Oceania. It is thought that their DNA helped modern humans adapt to the different local environments that they encountered as they spread across the Eurasian landmass, and beyond.
Our Archaic DNA test allows you to explore how much of your DNA is attributed to Neanderthal and Denisovan humans, and even the physical traits that you may have inherited from some of your most ancient human ancestors, many thousands of years ago

Neanderthal results -Percentage 1.86%
Most similar remnant -Spy Neanderthal

(The Cave of Spy, located in Wallonia, Belgium, is one of the richest prehistoric sites in the country and is among the most significant Palaeolithic sites in Europe. Two incomplete adult Neanderthal skeletons were found in the deepest level of its terrace. The Neanderthal sample included in our database was directly radiocarbon dated to around 38,000 years before present, making them the youngest Neanderthals identified in Northwestern Europe.)

denisova results-
Percentage 0.2%

neanderthal_green.1024x512_2022-11-15-112446_ducz.jpeg

Neandrthal Traits:

immune1.1024x512_2022-11-15-114236_hwtz.jpg

Immune System Benefits

A number of Immune System genes for which genetic variants have been attributed to Neanderthal DNA. These are STAT2, OAS1,OAS2, OAS3, TLR1, TLR6, TLR10 HLA & TNFAIP3. It is thought that these variants aided in human adaptation to non-African environments (Racimo et al., 2015), specifically newly encountered diseases.

Your result

Your genotype for SNP rs5743618 is associated with a significant overall decrease in the expression of inflammatory response genes. Your genotype for SNP rs17544225 is not associated with a higher autoimmune disease risk. You are likely to have a significantly increased expression of the gene TLR1, which plays a key role in pathogen recognition and activation of innate immunity.
Click for more info
[COLOR=hsla(120,43%,56%,var(--tw-text-opacity))]Positive

[/COLOR]
skin1.1024x512_2022-11-15-113926_zvpx.jpg

Skin Pigmentation & Sun Exposure Reaction

A total of 6 genes are associated with skin pigmentation and reaction to sun exposure. These are HYAL2, OCA2, BNC2, POU2F3, HYAL3 & RUNX2. Variants of these genes have been associated with the adaptive introgression of Neanderthal DNA. Additionally, variants of genes BNC2 and MC1R that are associated with skin freckles have also been attributed to Neanderthal DNA (Racimo et al., 2015 & Ding et al., 2014).

Your result

You are likely to have freckles. You are likely to have a predisposition to sunburn instead of tan and an increased incidence of childhood sunburn. You do not carry Neanderthal alleles associated with with darker skin pigmentation. You carry Neanderthal alleles associated with with lighter skin pigmentation.
Click for more info
[COLOR=hsla(120,43%,56%,var(--tw-text-opacity))]Positive

[/COLOR]

p.s
everything cost here 20 dollar ;)
from results i saw in anthrogenica
people of full european ancestery will have more % neanderthal than me usually between 2-2.5%
since i have levantine ancestery to some extent it usually reduced the neanderthal admixture
because levantine ancestery have basal euroasian in it thats why i score lower % neanderthal compare to full european

Last edited:
p.s
everything cost here 20 dollar
from results i saw in anthrogenica
people of full european ancestery will have more % neanderthal than me usually between 2-2.5%

since i have levantine ancestery to some extent it usually reduced the neanderthal admixture
because levantine ancestery have basal euroasian in it thats why i score lower % neanderthal compare to full european

Considering the most recent scientific conclusions, these appear to be the average percentages of Neanderthal ancestry by populations on each continent: People with African ancestry have close to 0.5 percent Neanderthal DNA in their genome and the Neanderthal DNA makes up roughly 1.7 and 1.8 percent of the European and Asian genomes, respectively.

The mix between humans, Neanderthals and Denisovans is a very interesting subject and will still generate a lot of debate among academics, which is very good.
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...thals-genetic-legacy-modern-humans-180974099/

This thread has been viewed 1221 times.

Back