ffe41aa7d5c069e5d798aa06178fa5e4.jpg
6b8df578cbfc761ad582cd7731d49abf.jpg
bb1269922567d63fc856a8bf3af69e63.jpg

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

Anybody??

Anybody??

He is a bit difficult to classify since he could pass in many places. Do you have a picture that shows his face in profile?

Irish\British in general. In the first pic has a Robin Williams vibe.
Mainly Borreby.

Irish\British in general. In the first pic has a Robin Williams vibe.
Mainly Borreby.

In the last picture, he looks Eastern European. However, I have seen some fair Southern Europeans or Mediterraneans that looked like him. Some Askenazi Jews with Northwest European ancestry resembled him as well.

I agree with thejoker. He looks very british/irish

He is welsh ,danish,and eastern European ( polish,czech),also a little jewish. I have always felt that he looks a little bit like prince Harry the prince with red hair (but more ugly).

If he was his normal weight ,his face would be a lot slimmer. So is hard to tell

Agree with the ones who say he is 'borreby' looking (croma version, with thin enough lips and broad lower jaw, and not brutal forehead, that said I lack cephalic index).
As he looks, he could be from Ireland to east Baltic lands, but nose, mouth and eyelids are more western. in Brtain/Ireland, the place where he could be the less common is in England). Uneasy to localize with certainty, because this kind of look is todate spread in whole northern Europe, as a more or less strong minority according to places.

Agree with the ones who say he is 'borreby' looking (croma version, with thin enough lips and broad lower jaw, and not brutal forehead, that said I lack cephalic index).
As he looks, he could be from Ireland to east Baltic lands, but nose, mouth and eyelids are more western. in Brtain/Ireland, the place where he could be the less common is in England). Uneasy to localize with certainty, because this kind of look is todate spread in whole northern Europe, as a more or less strong minority according to places.
Its difficult to tell because i don't have a healthy picture of him,but his face and head are much more skinny. His face and head have expanded so much ,he is overweight( fat ). He really has a more longer slim head and face. His skull is skinny and face the bones.

Its difficult to tell because i don't have a healthy picture of him,but his face and head are much more skinny. His face and head have expanded so much ,he is overweight( fat ). He really has a more longer slim head and face. His skull is skinny and face the bones.

It's why I often ask for more than an angle and not only a front pic. Dysharmony between face and skull occurs among 'croma' like types and derived forms (like 'long-barrows' types of Coon, who left a visible print in Wales, among other places);

This thread has been viewed 2126 times.

Back