Is Turkey a Western country ?

I was just looking through these tables:
Go to surrounding areas and Kurdistan. Looking at y haplogroups they look damn European, I 25%, R1a 19.5, R1b 8, G 12.5. Honestly I don't know history of Kurds, but this is quite extra ordinary and shocking to me. I didn't expect that.

OK :disappointed:

PS - Why did you quote my signature, btw?

This one?

sigpic27982_2.gif

I thought you wanted to communicate something with that...

Is it not dedicated to me? :LOL:

The EU will not allow the entry of Turkey (a healty, strong and
growing Economy, with sound public finances) due to the psychological
needs of some countries dedicated to money laundering and low
productivity, at the other side of the continent.

Of course, at the end it was France and Germany the ones that put
the real money on the table...

Given the current problems, probably it was good for Turkey not to
enter, after all...

Estanbul...

2z5qd6p.jpg

:D :D :D

The Turks have all to win their own future, by their own means,
without to worry about some people in denial.

Regards.

I was just looking through these tables:
Go to surrounding areas and Kurdistan. Looking at y haplogroups they look damn European, I 25%, R1a 19.5, R1b 8, G 12.5. Honestly I don't know history of Kurds, but this is quite extra ordinary and shocking to me. I didn't expect that.

There’s a whole lot more to what makes up a people than the "genes in their Jeans". Other than physical and capabilities at best all they do is establish predispositions.

What is significant are memes, the basis of so much of the “nature Vs. nurture” factor, in short never mind the cell content, concentrate on what’s in the heart.

THAT is one very good, and I suggest the determining reason, why Turkey must NEVER be allowed to become a part of the EU.

There’s a whole lot more to what makes up a people than the "genes in their Jeans". Other than physical and capabilities at best all they do is establish predispositions.

What is significant are memes, the basis of so much of the “nature Vs. nurture” factor, in short never mind the cell content, concentrate on what’s in the heart.

THAT is one very good, and I suggest the determining reason, why Turkey must NEVER be allowed to become a part of the EU.

Yes indeed. The concerns regarding Turkey have more to do with memes than genes. Turkey's set of cultural dispositions, inclinations and preferences; the structures of the Turkish habitus...

This one?

sigpic27982_2.gif

I thought you wanted to communicate something with that...

Is it not dedicated to me? :LOL:

It is a criticism to north-american politics on immigration. Why do you feel alluded by the pic, btw? I find extremely funny your reaction.

The Turks have all to win their own future, by their own means,
without to worry about some people in denial.

Good for them, I wish the turkish people all the best. But if their future is so bright by their own side I fail to see why are you so irritated and angry at us for not wanting Turkey into EU. :disappointed:

It looks like you feel very identified with them... why? It's because you felt rejected by us some time ago as well and that still hurts you?? :innocent:

Greetings.

It is a criticism to north-american politics on immigration. Why do you feel alluded by the pic, btw? I find extremely funny your reaction.

Given your past history as Latin American - specially Mexican - basher, somehow I find that very difficult to believe.

However, even if what you say hits the probability of 0.0000000001 of being truth, you could follow that in some other forum...

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t700625/

I posted under the names "Greaser_José" and "MexicanCommunist". It could will be interesting to read for some other users, I guess.

Good for them, I wish the turkish people all the best. But if their future is so bright by their own side I fail to see why are you so irritated and angry at us for not wanting Turkey into EU. :disappointed:

I really wonder where the communication problem really lies... or is it bad faith?

I am not irritated for the non-entrance of Turkey in the EU... if well, it has to be pondered the reasons behind that denial.

If something could irritate me in the Turkish affair, were the almost yearly attempts of coup coordinated by the CIA, Mossad and BND, and the unashamed humiliations and open petitions for that in some European press, to the turkish military... of which, naturally, the average European "knew nothing" (or simulated not to).

Still, I am not bitter at the sight of those injustices, and here is why: Those attempts failed... Erdogan won (at least in the following years), and Turkey goes a way that I very much consider as ideal and positive for a favorable evolution of itself, and that region of the world.

That would not have been possible, but for a mutation of Weltanschauung the Turkish public opinion have underwent in recent times... with a clarity and vision, that really marvels.

(However, I know that my knowledge of Turkish reallity is very poor, never being there or had the opportunity to read really in depth about that culture and their best philosophers).

But I keep looking at the situation of Turkey, from time to time.

It looks like you feel very identified with them... why? It's because you felt rejected by us some time ago as well and that still hurts you?? :innocent:

Greetings.

Who is "us"?

In this forum, I feel very much in tune with most of the people. I don't feel "rejected" by @Maciamo... or the general user of this forum.

I am here to learn from others, and to share information that I deem as potentially interesting for other users, in an ambiance of respect.

If by "us" you mean "yourself" and other people "near your geographical area"... well, that is evident.

But still - you should know - I don't care a peanut about that. :giggle:

+++++++++++++++

P.S.

Do I feel "identified" with Turkey?

No more that I am feel "indentified" with countries like Brazil, Venezuela, Rusia, Iran or China.

Those are real interesting countries... independent players, with good expectatives.

( Wish one day, Mexico will return to that league. )

Regards.

Last edited:
"Posted on Stormfront"

Says it all.

"Posted on Stormfront"

Says it all.

Hell no.

Maybe it will mean what you wanted to imply, if I have posted under names like "Wothan", or "Kampfverbande"... :D :D

On the contrary, I posted in "Opposing views", as a no registered user, and with anti-racist arguments.

Come on @Gwyllgi... do the homework.

+++++++++++++++++

Now, if you do not like my views about Turkey and recent history of the subject - as I know you do - then let's continue the discussion ABOUT Turkey.

Regards.

By the way, I know of some users of this Forum, that post there, positively in the sense you wanted to imply.

But I will say no more.

By the way, I know of some users of this Forum, that post there, positively in the sense you wanted to imply.

But I will say no more.

There are someplaces where decent people simply don't go if for no other reason than they dislike the smell of those at home there.

There are someplaces where decent people simply don't go if for no other reason than they dislike the smell of those at home there.

Well... I am not saying I am "decent".

I am saying, I'm not racist.

Regards.

What is your definition of "racist"?

I don't post in stormfront moron I'm not even registered in that shitty place. :LOL: Stop building false scenarios about me just because you felt humiliated when you DESPERATELY tried to convince us that average mexicans look spanish. :embarassed: You exposed yourself like the only racist in here denying the amerindian roots of your people and trying to make them look like "europeans". You're a ridiculous being. :LOL: If all mexicans are like you I'm not surprised that Mexico has so many social problems.

And even a retarded donkey could see that the pic in my signature is clearly mocking at the north-american contradictory behaviour on immigration. If your personal insecurities doesn't allow you to see that is not my problem.

About Turkey, you're clearly in denial. Anyone who have read all your posts in this topic will see that you have been very disrespectful to anyone who is against Turkey into EU (especially against iberians:rolleyes:). You have been contradictory in your statements: You claim that Turkey is better alone but you still look pissed off about our refuse to accept them into the EU. It makes no sense. Mexicans in general doesn't give a s*it about Turkey especially because you guys have worse problems than them. You felt rejected by us (Willhelm, Cambria Red and me) when you first came here (see the link above). Now that I reject to accept Turkey into the EU for political and cultural reasons you keep looking as annoyed as then. Personal insecurities and inferioty complex attack again. :rolleyes:

Who is "us"?

In this forum, I feel very much in tune with most of the people. I don't feel "rejected"

Click the link above. You perfectly know what I'm talking about. :bored:

PS - Btw, apparently people at stormfront doesn't allow anyone to get registered there unless you have been previously identified as "one of them". :innocent:

What is your definition of "racist"?

Since he ran away I'm going to answer for him.

Sirious' definition of "racist" is: anyone who refuses to agree with his "spanish-look-alike" description of average mexicans.

Greetings.

Since he ran away I'm going to answer for him.
Sirious' definition of "racist" is: anyone who refuses to agree with his "spanish-look-alike" description of average mexicans.
Greetings.
Maybe our seriously frustrated poster has vision problems... :rolleyes:
I still recall some childish comment he made about "overexposed photos" (i.e., making the subjects appear lighter in skin tone) of Spaniards and Portuguese posted by a number of Eupedia members. I guess the entire world is filled with bad photographers these days...:LOL::LOL:

I don't post in stormfront moron I'm not even registered in that shitty place. :LOL: Stop building false scenarios about me just because you felt humiliated when you DESPERATELY tried to convince us that average mexicans look spanish. :embarassed: You exposed yourself like the only racist in here denying the amerindian roots of your people and trying to make them look like "europeans". You're a ridiculous being. :LOL: If all mexicans are like you I'm not surprised that Mexico has so many social problems.

Hi, hi... I didn't have to mention you.

It is you, the one that's jumping expontaneously to the podium.

(y)

Last edited:
You were directly replying to me in the first place. Stop playing the dog/cat game like we were idiots, Michael2b. :rolleyes:

Exactly. I can easily imagine the reason why SiriousMike2b is visiting such sh*t-hole as stormfront:

He probably went there in the first place to try to convince everyone that average mexicans look like spaniards and to be "accepted" by these nazi-a**holes but was rejected and now he keep harassing them out of rage. :LOL:

Just someone with a really sad life could spend his time in such dunghill. :LOL:

Hmm, some of you guys have a bad Turkey profile in your heads. Turkey is in the middle of the world so its not completely western. Lots of culture mixed up, generally same with any eastern european culture. Cose to the greek and Italian i guess.

Turkish government trys hard for EU because of the refoms, Turkey is a little bit locked up after Ottoman Empire. Some anti-democratic elements came up to protect the secular regim no matter what. EU reforms helps the government fix these problems more easy.

I dont know why but some european's hate us, i guess its all about the religion and historical facts. And this shows how tolerant some of the europeans. Stop acting like all europe is perfect.
Turkey is much more better then some European countries in any condition. Groving fast.
There is a line between criticizing and insulting/hating.
You can criticize, but be positive. We will keep on reforming whatever you say.

"-arranged marriages, honor killings, emphasis on pride/honor are still the norm and prevelant cultural traits in the turkish society"

No, its mostly kurdish culture, we are trying to stop terorism and help to kurdish folk socially. They dont let the girls go to school, government pays their families to stop this and help their economy. They have their traditional laws. We are trying to fix these problems but terorism is the main problem.

This thread has been viewed 297576 times.

Back