Is Turkey a Western country ?

greek are part of asia minor, asia name nothing do with mongols . asia mean aryan!! asia in ancient anatolian language Aria ARIATOLIA LAND OF ARI PEOPLE. Ari mean pure ,isolated or white. Ancient kazakhstan also part of aryans today their capital called Astana delivered from asia

Aryans are the white Persians, as it is referred in Mahabharata and Ramayana (the Indian epics). It has nothing to do with Europe.

Asia minor was part of the Greek empire, most notably the Athenian and Macedonian. The word 'Asia' per se does not have a specific meaning known to us nowadays.

Purity as a word does not mean anything. Pure, in terms of race if you want, are the Amazonian tribes, or other tribes isolated from the rest of the world.

Aryans are the white Persians, as it is referred in Mahabarata and Ramajana (the Indian epics). It has nothing to do with Europe.

Asia minor was part of the Greek empire, most notably the Athenian and Macedonian. The word 'Asia' per se does not have a specific meaning known to us nowadays.

Purity as a word does not mean anything. Pure, in terms of race if you want, are the Amazonian tribes, or other tribes isolated from the rest of the world.

1.Aryan has absolutely nothing to do with someones skin color but is more of a title or ethnic designation of one part of the Indo_European family group, namely the Indo_Iranians. So for example some backward redneck, with intelligence similar to that of a donkey, has absolutely zero to do with the Aryans, no matter how much he wishes to belong to this ethnicity.

2. Aryan is not a "Persian exclusive" title. Contrary in fact the very first people to call themselves collectively Aryans in ancient records (Heredotus) were the Medes.

3. All ancient Indo_Iranian groups used to call and still do call themselves in one or another way Aryans. Ossetians use to call themselves Iron, which basically derives from Aryan and is related to the term Iran. Even some dubious groups like the Hurrians, who seem to have at least an Indo_Iranian elite or even more, are by some scientist believed to have derived there name from the word Aryan. Hurrians were used to be called Hurri/Harri which could be derived from Ari.

1.Aryan has absolutely nothing to do with someones skin color but is more of a title or ethnic designation of one part of the Indo_European family group, namely the Indo_Iranians. So for example some backward redneck, with intelligence similar to that of a donkey, has absolutely zero to do with the Aryans, no matter how much he wishes to belong to this ethnicity.

2. Aryan is not a "Persian exclusive" title. Contrary in fact the very first people to call themselves collectively Aryans in ancient records (Heredotus) were the Medes.

3. All ancient Indo_Iranian groups used to call and still do call themselves in one or another way Aryans. Ossetians use to call themselves Iron, which basically derives from Aryan and is related to the term Iran.

Yes, the word Aryan has nothing to do with Europe, or those of European descent. It is only for the Indo-Iraneans.

Interesting. I'll have to look up Medes peoples and culture

Yes, the word Aryan has nothing to do with Europe, or those of European descent. It is only for the Indo-Iraneans.

I wouldn't say exactly nothing, cause some Indo_Iranian groups were part of the "European" landscape. But as you said the term Aryan has no correlation to European or White but is a ethnic designation or title. A lighter skinned Cimmerian or Scythian was as much Aryan as a Sikh from the Indian subcontinent. It is basically a title/ethnic designation.

Interesting. I'll have to look up Medes peoples and culture

Probably you will also need to change your ethnic group, except if you belong to the groups that we discussed above :)

I wouldn't say exactly nothing, cause some Indo_Iranian groups were part of the "European" landscape. But as you said the term Aryan has no correlation to European or White but is a ethnic designation or title. A lighter skinned Cimmerian or Scythian was as much Aryan as a Sikh from the Indian subcontinent. It is basically a title/ethnic designation.

I agree with your statement!

Probably you will also need to change your ethnic group, except if you belong to the groups that we discussed above :)
I know my ethnic group. Thanks and I maybe related to alexander the great

I have a strong feeling that you are extremely wrong. Being a Ruthenian (Ukrainian) myself, I can say that Ukraine is a part of the Western sphere, especially with what is happening in my home province of Donetsk. In fact, I heard that the orphanage I once lived in was used as a shield by Russian sympathisers. Yes, I may be Russian on the ethnic scale, but I am Ukrainian on the basis of dual citizenship, and because I feel obliged to have some nationalism, I as a citizen of Ukraine say that we Ukrainians are ideologically more connected to the West than Russia, and especially more connected to the West than the great desecraters of Orthodoxy, the Turkish barbarian.

My opinion is that Turkey is not a Western Country.
Istanbul is the capital from the world,with least green space per square meter from the whole world.
I do not know why Turks from Istanbul dislike nature,but Western cities are well known for having lots of parks and so on.
I am seeing such a nasty influence,from Turkey at Romanians,especially these Romanians from Bucharest,who are cutting lots of trees.
I can not say Bucharest is a Western city either.
I think Transylvania and North Moldavia (from Romania) and Bessarabia are rather Western,while Muntenia,Dobruja and Southern Moldavia are Balkanic .
Same about Turkey,they are not Middle-Eastern but Balkanic,now Balkanics can be called Europeans?
I do not really think so.
Look at those cities from Saudi Arabia how clean are,compared to Balkanic cities.
I would rather call those people from Saudi Arabia Europeans,that my fellow Balkanics.
So the conclusion is that I would not even call Turkey ,Southern Romania and Balkan countries European,as for being Western,there is a long way to get that civilized.

Finaly somebody isnt calling Turkey as Middle East country. Just finally.

We dont dislike nature. Don't you know about Gezi Protests ? Maybe time to search. When goverment workers are coming with 100000 cops, you dont really have a chance to be against this.

Finaly somebody isnt calling Turkey as Middle East country. Just finally.

We dont dislike nature. Don't you know about Gezi Protests ? Maybe time to search. When goverment workers are coming with 100000 cops, you dont really have a chance to be against this.
Middle East countries are Irak,Iran,Pakistan,Afghanistan.
Why would I call Turkey Middle Easterners,I never seen a Turk making a terrorist attack.
Besides,Balkanic countries are not that civilized but are in another civilization league,compared to Pakistan,India,Iran,Irak,Afghanistan etc.
To be sincere,I do not like Bucharest,but I would not move from Bucharest to Naples.
As for going and living in India,or Afghanistan or Iran,that would be like a nightmare.
And Istanbul seems like another Bucharest,but with higher prices,from what I have seen,better than capital city of FYROM/Macedonia.
Also,it seems average net salary in Istanbul is higher that in Bucharest (I understand is around 700 Euros net,the average salary in Istanbul).
I am not including Saudi Arabia and Emirates,in Middle East,those are almost European countries.

Why would I call Turkey Middle Easterners,I never seen a Turk making a terrorist attack.
Besides,Balkanic countries are not that civilized but are in another civilization league,compared to Pakistan,India,Iran,Irak,Afghanistan etc.
To be sincere,I do not like Bucharest,but I would not move from Bucharest to Naples.
As for going and living in India,or Afghanistan or Iran,that would be like a nightmare.
And Istanbul seems like another Bucharest,but with higher prices,from what I have seen,better than capital city of FYROM/Macedonia.
Also,it seems average net salary in Istanbul is higher that in Bucharest (I understand is around 700 Euros net,the average salary in Istanbul).
I am not including Saudi Arabia and Emirates,in Middle East,those are almost European countries.

How sure you are about that?
search for Mehmet Agca and Grey Wolves
search for Ipekci
search in Nagorno/karabach and Chechenia
search in Bosnia
etc

Turkish terrorism was created for internal and external policies by Arpaslan Turkes,
but went away form his control and become a strong para-military organisation,
for 3 decades Turkish politicians fight and try to reduce the organisation power.
they made a progress reducing the organisation power, which ones (70's) had 5% of Turkish population

don't be so innocent

How sure you are about that?
search for Mehmet Agca and Grey Wolves
search for Ipekci
search in Nagorno/karabach and Chechenia
search in Bosnia
etc

Turkish terrorism was created for internal and external policies by Arpaslan Turkes,
but went away form his control and become a strong para-military organisation,
for 3 decades Turkish politicians fight and try to reduce the organisation power.
they made a progress reducing the organisation power, which ones (70's) had 5% of Turkish population

don't be so innocent

Then what about John Lennon?
What about Armenian terror in the past ???

And just why are you saying Bosnia and Karabach? Can you explain to me please?

Also you are wrong about saying Pakistan or Afganistan are Middle-east country. Being middle-east country is not about terror but culture and region.. Contries like Syria,Iraq,Lebanon,Saudi Arabia,Qatar etc.

Then what about John Lennon?
What about Armenian terror in the past ???

And just why are you saying Bosnia and Karabach? Can you explain to me please?

EBlack

if you are a Turk, then you know why, or you can search,
at 70's para-military organisations were created by Jundas,
not only in Turkey, in Greece also as in rest of the world,
Grey wolves was one of them,
but gain such power that even the state was threatened,
that is something you know, and you can not deny,
after 90's Turkish democracy, fights to get rid of them,
you know about the struggles among military, para-military, state, justice, politics, religion, that Turkey has passed last 40 years,
to become more transparrent democracy

about Bosnia and Nagorno,
you can find many details in Internet, just google.

EBlack

if you are a Turk, then you know why, or you can search,
at 70's para-military organisations were created by Jundas,
not only in Turkey, in Greece also as in rest of the world,
Grey wolves was one of them,
but gain such power that even the state was threatened,
that is something you know, and you can not deny,
after 90's Turkish democracy, fights to get rid of them,
you know about the struggles among military, para-military, state, justice, politics, religion, that Turkey has passed last 40 years,
to become more transparrent democracy

about Bosnia and Nagorno,
you can find many details in Internet, just google.

I know about what you writed first..

I don'T know about Bosnia and Karabach. How should i search this? Turkish terror in Bosnia? What the f*ck is this seriously?

I have a strong feeling that you are extremely wrong. Being a Ruthenian (Ukrainian) myself, I can say that Ukraine is a part of the Western sphere, especially with what is happening in my home province of Donetsk. In fact, I heard that the orphanage I once lived in was used as a shield by Russian sympathisers. Yes, I may be Russian on the ethnic scale, but I am Ukrainian on the basis of dual citizenship, and because I feel obliged to have some nationalism, I as a citizen of Ukraine say that we Ukrainians are ideologically more connected to the West than Russia, and especially more connected to the West than the great desecraters of Orthodoxy, the Turkish barbarian.
Welcome to Eupedia Mason, please refrain from demonizing other ethnicities and nationalities.

This thread has been viewed 296772 times.

Back