if you could live anywhere...

What a great question! Hmmm, let's see ... I think I'd like to live in Carmel or Santa Barbara in California if in the U.S.; otherwise, I'd love to live in Europe in France or Italy or something. :)

I live in California now but in the Sacramento area, which isn't my ideal. I'm an ocean person and would, therefore, love to live near the ocean!! :happy: Meanwhile, at least I'm centrally located near Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, and the Napa Valley!

Temped to say Japan, BUT----

I do love Maine ! I'm just a few hundred yards from the ocean. The White Mountains are just a few hours drive. The 4 seasons are all so different and so beautiful. Most of the people are friendly and we are becoming more cultural diverse every day. The air and water are pure compared to many places. Sometimes it hard to leave the place you were born and raised !

Frank

Right here in Finland, or maybe the Seychelles,Iceland,Japan or something...some place where one could find peace,nature and quiteness, and then again some action, people and citylife when wanted.

Live on my own little island off the coast of japan so i could visit there. oh, and only my friends and their faimlies will live on the island
XD

Dream Time said:
near the ocean

Yeah. Water is really important, but I could live happily near a lake too...just as long as I could see some "natural" water.

hmmmm.... I'm tempted to say Japan aswell, but I dont know, it would have to be a smaller, more rural city. I wouldn't mind living in Germany. But in the end I would probably end up back in canada.

An Island like
jamaica
hawaii
bahamas
virgin islands
etc.
etc.

an island because, i think, my soul would feel at rest on an island by the beach near the ocean. -Just Free-:)

Rural Hyogo. Already have the house picked out.........if it is still standing in a decade or two.

japan!! japan!! :)

On the outskirts of Amman, Jordan or maybe Cairo, Egypt (the Desert holds a certain mystique for me...). If not there then perhaps off the coast of Monaco or the Isle of Crete (love the Mediterranean).
:)

Originally posted by Jeisan:
cool so many different answers

Jeisan,

For a laugh, check out the answers posted to your question over at the new Buddhist forum, E-Sangha. I posted your question over there, and was expecting to receive answers very similar to those posted here. But this is what I got instead:

http://www.lioncity.net/buddhism/index.php?showtopic=892

I never would have expected those answers!! :)

Satori

This thread has been viewed 29649 times.

Back