Health AIDS spreading fast worldwide

It is a good point...it is dodgy.

I apologize for my comments!
I am done!

Silver Angel,

I've been thinking about your friend, Tony. How is he doing lately? Is he holding up okay? I hope so! Please tell him I am keeping him in my prayers.

Satori

P.S. I saw this photo recently and it reminded me of your moniker, "Silver Angel":

Who here thinks that AIDS might be part of a grander plan?

A few examples are South Africa's chemical weapons tests, explains why whites have a higher tollerence to aids than blacks.

Or some kind of other Chemical weapon, invented during the war.

how about mother nature herself, kicking in some sort of automatic population control.

god?

aliens?

oh my goodness, ive just read all of the postings and d'you know what? the person posting origonally just doesnt quite gett it! i think satoris comments are excellent, id like to say people with hiv or aids only deserve sympathy-isnt it bad enough having the virus??? they dont need judging after the fact do they dear?, you must be so dissatisfied with life and dissapointed with everyone, i feel for you, tell me- i suffer with M.E and co-incidentally the symptoms are similar to AIDS accept thankfully im told i wont die directly of it, do i deserve it too???, hmmmmm i wonder?, no, im not having a dig actually im quite interested how you figured your conclusions out?, you say shouldnt we be accountable for our actions??? im not sure if we are from the same earth/mental ward here but who told you 'life was fair?' it seems like you feel thats how things should be, sadly they are not, chocolate makes you fat and apparently childbirth hurts, oh cheer up, life is poo sometimes thats a fact, we all make mistakes, people live to make fools of us, sometimes things even go right, my guess is that we were all put on this earth for a reason-i expect youll think im wrong, i dont care really (judge away) i think life is about clearing up mess, ours and other peoples, how well we do depends on how we clear it up!-simple really, if we are abused and are made a mess of its really about clearing up that mess, its not about the person abusing you, you are only in control of your own brain after all, yes sometimes that is the hard part-being in control of it (not in an O.C.D way) anyway, im not digging at you but please put a thought aside for the horrendous reality of some peoples situation and what they have to face, also stop trying to justify stuff-you dont have to be perfect or right, youll wear yourself out! oh and judgement day will come soon enough for all of us dont be too hasty to get there first-enjoy life its too short for any of us-take it easy.

to bossel... your note about chimps, i have read studies about such theories and conclusions derived from tons of evidence to support that the AIDS virus is derived from chimps, i have also read studies re:Dr f. batmanghelidj, he says that even if (for example) two men without the hiv virus partake of enough a*** sex, they eventually develop a tear and semen enters the blood, he claims that even if the guys dont have it they will eventually succumb to aids like symptoms because the make up of semen is such that it is an immune suppressant(apparently) a protein called sv-iv, i havent read all of this mans studies, but just thought if the subject interests you you may want to check-out his work, he claims to be able to treat aids succesfully as well, after having read his book on the healing properties of water i believe this man to be above board and normal, check him out anyway.

To what I may think about aids is that Humans are the cause of it,we humans like to have sex,and sex leads to diseases,diseases leads to chaos....and wad we should do now to stop the spread is to have protected sex and prevent prositution etc.know ur partners condition and all this can be prevented...as for a cure?how long will it take to have one? :atchoo:

wow HEATED!!! :box:

every-one has and deserves an oppinion!!! :mad: no matter how crazy or uninformed it may seem,,, I dare not give my opinion,, I just might come out of this debate feeling a little :auch: :confused: :( here!!!@ the topic!!! :eek: Have my last "ROLO" . I"m sure AIDS is that far spread around the world that more people than I can Imagion has been touched/will be touched by its effects, lets not pass judgement on how it is contracted? undeserved/deserved!! Its a killer,, lets find a CURE!! instead!!!! :bow: :bow:

I finally found the article I mentioned previously. I was in the middle of packing again, and where did I find the magazine I was looking for? At the bottom of my magazine rack, that's where. Now, who would have thought to look there?! LOL. And I had been looking through boxes of old magazines, silly me. Anyway, here it is:

The Search for the Ultimate Bioweapon

The military has several times expressed its fantasies for new biological weapons. Some of these images are chillingly suggestive of a microbe that would cause AIDS. In 1969, a military official testified before Congress:

"Within the next 5 or 10 years, it would
probably be possible to make a new infective micro-organism which could differ in certain important respects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory [resistant] to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease."

In a book on CBW written just before the identification of AIDS, two authors commented on this testimony:

"The possibility that such a 'super germ' may have been successfully produced in a laboratory somehwere in the world in the years since that assessment was made is one which should not be too readily cast aside.... This is not an entirely academic speculation. In 1968 Porton Down [the British Army's Biological Warfare Laboratory] and Ft. Detrick collaborated in the successful transfer of genes between different strains of plague bacillus. The research was done 'for purely defensive purposes.'"

CBW Tests in the U.S.

Tests of CBW agents, often performed without the knowledge of human subjects, have been carried out for decades on both individuals and entire populations. Many of these programs were exposed in the mid and late 1970s through media and congressional investigations and Freedom of Information lawsuits. The most famous program was MKULTRA, one of several CIA and Army projects seeking to perfect mind control and incapacitating agents. Many of the drugs tested had been rejected by pharmaceutical companies due to their undesirable side effects. In the 1950s and 1960s, scores of such drugs, including LSD, were tested on military personnel and prisoners.

Other common CBW tests included open-air experiments spraying what were claimed to be harmless agents. In 1977, the Army admitted carrying out hundreds of such tests since World War II, including 25 targeting the public. On 48 occasions between 1951 and 1967, the Army employed microbes known to be disease-causing agents in open air tests, and it used disease-causing anti-crop substances 31 times. Some especially outrageous highlights:

* In 1950, the U.S. Navy sprayed a cloud of bacteria over San Francisco. The Navy claimed the bacteria used in the simulated attack were harmless, but many residents came down with pneumonia-like symptoms and one died.

* In 1952 and 1953, clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide were sprayed over Winnipeg, Manitoba; St. Louis, Missouri; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Fort Wayne, Indiana; the Monocacy River Valley in Maryland; and Leesburg, Virginia. Despite claims of harmlessness, a military report noted respiratory problems.

* In 1955, the Tampa Bay area of Florida experienced a sharp rise in whooping cough cases, including 12 deaths, following a CIA bio-war test whose details are still secret, involving bacteria withdrawn from an Army CBW center.

* From 1956 to 1958, in the poor Black communities of Savannah, Georgia, and Avon Park, Florida, the Army carried out field tests with mosquitos that may have been infected with yellow fever. The insects were released into residential areas from ground level and dropped from planes and helicopters. Many people were swarmed by mosquitos and then developed unknown fevers; some died. After each test, Army agents posing as public health officials photographed and tested victims and then disappeared from town.

* From June 7 to 10, 1966, the Army's Special Operations Division dispensed a bacillus throughout the New York City subway system. The Army's report on the experiment noted the existence of subways in the Soviet Union, Europe, and South America.

* In 1968 and 1969, the CIA experimented with the possibility of poisoning drinking water systems by injecting a chemical substance into the water supply of the Food and Drug Administration building in Washington.

* In 1976, the Humane Society of Utah questioned the mysterious deaths of 50 wild horses who had drank from a spring near the U.S. Army's Dugway Proving Ground, a CBW research center.

* One highly suspicious incident that could bear scrutiny as a possible CBW test is the 1978 "mass suicide" of 900 Black North Americans in Jonestown, Guyana. [Footnote: John Judge, a Philadelphia activist who has extensively investigated the incident, notes that many of the drugs found there were the same ones tested under MKULTRA. The Guyanese Chief Medical Examiner testified in court that 80 percent of the bodies he examined showed signs of forcible injections. Jim Jones, the self-proclaimed leader of the "People's Temple" which moved to Guyana from San Francisco, and one of his aides, had CIA connections. The father of Jonestown leader Larry Layton was head of CBW Research at the Army's Dugway Proving Gounds in the 1950s. The elder Layton admitted contributing $25,000 to the People's Temple. According to Judge, "Public exposure (in the mid-1970s) of experiments in U.S. prisons and mental institutions was, in all likelihood, a major impetus for relocating this testing to the jungles of a virtually unknown country."]

CovertAction Information Bulletin, Number 28 (Summer 1987), pp. 34, 37-40.

And here is a link to some very good information on the subject of not only AIDS but the Gulf War Syndrome as well:
http://www.all-natural.com/riley.html

Satori said:
[...]In 1969, a military official testified before Congress:

"Within the next 5 or 10 years, it would
probably be possible to make a new infective micro-organism which could differ in certain important respects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory [resistant] to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease."
[...]
And here is a link to some very good information on the subject of not only AIDS but the Gulf War Syndrome as well:
http://www.all-natural.com/riley.html
If the US developed such a virus in the 70's they were lacking far behind nature. HIV occurred in humans probably before 1950:
http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99993718

Quote:
"The HIV-1 virus that has caused the main global pandemic of AIDS started when a Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV) jumped from chimpanzees to humans. This occurred in about 1930 in what is now the Democratic Republic of the Congo."

There is not much doubt that the US developed ABC weapons & tested some of these on their military personnel or even civilians. But I think, that has absolutely no relevance to HIV/AIDS.

Check this out :
BBC News : Global HIV rates at record high

The global spread of HIV

In summary, 40 million people are infected with HIV worldwide, with 14.000 new cases daily. In Southern African countries, up to 40% of the people are contaminated ! Imagine 4 people out of 10 in the streets with HIV/AIDS. :mad:

current_figures_416.gif

gCL6QOL.png

https://africanarguments.org/2020/0...rica-tracker-how-many-cases-and-where-latest/

I think the low-rate of Covid-19 infections in Africa is due to a lack of data collection, and means to do so. However, given the AIDS pandemic, I think the death toll from Covid-19 will be devastating.

This thread has been viewed 31516 times.

Back