Can men wear skirt and be accepted openly in the public?

Can you accept men wear skirts openly in society.

• Yes

Votes: 73 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 39.7%

• Total voters
I think we need to let the rest of the people know that skirt is not equal to woman and we men too should have a say in that. Skirts are in deed more comfortable and healthier as compared to trousers.

MShingen said:
Good idea! You have just created another opportunity to wear skirt in public and enjoy yourself.

Personally, I wouldn't mind, but I would have to have the power to change genders at will. Then I would buy the skirts by the chockful. :p

*cougheasyaccesscough*

I didn't say anything.

[wears a skirt by kirei....]

whey hello :p

THAT "EASY ACCESS" SOUNDS GOOD !!

There's nothing worse then being "short" and having to reach in through a zippered hole in the pants, then find the offset hole in the long underwear and then line up the little hole in tight jocky shorts(by now, your arm is in up to your elbow with the zipper pulling off hair & skin) then ya gotta grab hol & pull through all the layers to get it out far nough to not wet your pants, CHEEEZ !! Maybe a skirt would be a lot easier!!

Frank

:blush:

Okay, okay...we got it, Frank... :p

LOL Frank ;) I'd probably feel funny around it but.. meh its their "life choice" and I can't go telling mommy that I dont approve of it. I'm sure society will get used to after awhile.

If it makes you happy, do it.
If it doesn't then don't, it's that simple.
What other people think shouldn't matter if your happy wearing one, unless your making a complete tit of your self.

lol KIREI!!! You are too funny! :)

Anyway, my friend wears a skirt sometimes, and he's a guy. I've never really hated on him for that, you know? Some people just want to do different things, and I wouldn't want someone to say what I can and cannot wear.

I don't think that at this time, men are "accepted" in public wearing skirts. I think women can get away wearing more guy stuff than guys can wearing girl stuff, you know???

Eternal Wind said:
Yes!!
If gals can wear clothings of the same as guys,then why guys can't wear the same as gals!?

Oh great, Eternal Wind. Totally agreed! You have my support! :D :D

I would find it disturbing to see any of the men I know wearing skirts as a day to day thing, because I don't want to see their hairy fat legs, I'd much rather see a woman's nice legs :) , also , it wouldn't become accepted in this country for a loooooooooooooong time, so you'd have to expect a lot of ass-kickings.

EDIT: Hmm. So men should wear what women wear, if women can wear what men wear? How many men would go scrambling for the high-heeled boots I wonder?

If the law DOES permit men to wear skirts,I will still wear guys clothings because I am the hyper active type!!But long skirts will be fine.....may take time to adapt to it...
And I don't wish to end up exposing my underwearin short skirts!!:D:D:D

According to me some people girls shouldn't be wearing skirts, so why shouldn't "appropriate" guys wear them? LOL!

jet_dee said:
I would find it disturbing to see any of the men I know wearing skirts as a day to day thing, because I don't want to see their hairy fat legs, I'd much rather see a woman's nice legs :) , also , it wouldn't become accepted in this country for a loooooooooooooong time, so you'd have to expect a lot of ass-kickings.

Eternal Wind said:
If the law DOES permit men to wear skirts,I will still wear guys clothings because I am the hyper active type!!But long skirts will be fine.....may take time to adapt to it...
And I don't wish to end up exposing my underwearin short skirts!!:D:D:D

Maybe some long socks or "men's style stockings" may assist in the wearing of knee length or shorter skirts. Middle length or long skirts should be just find with socks pulled up to the maximum to cover the hairy legs.

I think men should have to wax their legs...maybe get a Brazilian bikini wax too, to go along with it...heh

O God, Next You'll Be Sending Those.....

kirei_na_me said:
I think men should have to wax their legs...maybe get a Brazilian bikini wax too, to go along with it...heh

Queer Eyes for the Straight Guy fellows after us men!!

Frank
:blush:

This thread has been viewed 166398 times.

Back