The Gay Marriage Controversy

How do you feel about gay marriage?

• I feel it is wrong and should be banned.

Votes: 62 26.1%
  • I feel homosexual couples should have the same rights as heterosexual couples.

Votes: 152 63.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 24 10.1%

• Total voters
I oppose homosexual marriage, because this is unnature and abnormal in our bio-circle... feel bad for it.

emperor said:
I oppose homosexual marriage, because this is unnature and abnormal in our bio-circle... feel bad for it.

And what about just homosexual love?

If I remember correct (and I do remember ;)) we were already talking about if it's biologicaly unnatural... and what means our bio-circle?

Kama said:
And what about just homosexual love?

If I remember correct (and I do remember ;)) we were already talking about if it's biologicaly unnatural... and what means our bio-circle?
Bio-circle is simplified form 'biosphere'....:happy:
homosexual love? why not?
I love my father.. i love my brother.. i love my comrade.. i love my male teacher..
Yes, this is love... but, we can't get marriage only...
:spray:

Emperor:
I think, what Kama meant was not only platonic love, but also acting on it. IE relationships, tenderness, sex.
As Kama said, the natural side of it has already been discussed here. Have you read the thread?

i read, i read!! okok... :happy:

I am gonna have to disagree with this, and agree with Anti-Homosexual relation's. I personally do not hold grudges against it, freak out about it, or look down upon people who do it... I treat them the same, but I do not agree with it. As long as they do not try and push it on me, then I am fine. :p

playaa said:
I am gonna have to disagree with this, and agree with Anti-Homosexual relation's. I personally do not hold grudges against it, freak out about it, or look down upon people who do it... I treat them the same, but I do not agree with it. As long as they do not try and push it on me, then I am fine. :p

But nobody tries to pushi it on you! :D For me it's just, live and let the others live... :) Nothing else... XD

Kama said:
But nobody tries to pushi it on you! :D For me it's just, live and let the others live... :) Nothing else... XD

Then why not let men marry more than one woman, or let siblings or relatives marry? Live and let the others live?

Golgo_13 said:
Then why not let men marry more than one woman, or let siblings or relatives marry? Live and let the others live?
Yeah, why not?
& why restrict polygamy to polygyny? Shouldn't have women the same right?

Wasn't that his stepdaughter, Woody Allen got involved with?
Anyway, as long as something happens consensually without harm to anybody else, why not?

HOWABE dont believe everything you say...

Sorry, I'm late.. just discovered this topic. No time either to read everything, just across and diagonal reading. Sorry too if I repeat what has allready been said..

BUT what "howabe" said :
"The sole purpose in a human's life is the procreate. Homosexuals don't have children. Therefore they are a pointless defect that in no way leads to the furtherment of the human species."

is real bullsh....

Sorry ! Animal have that sole purpose, but really ? Why are they here in the first place ?

And, my dear HOWABE, believe me when I tell you that I know what I'm talking about : (because I was born a woman and an homosexual)

1) I'm not on earth for the sole purpose of multiplication and procreation. Absolutely not ! I would be extremely unhappy if I were...
2) As a woman, I have the most powerfull possibility to procreate WITHOUT ASKING YOU OR ANYONE ANYTHING, or not. I have that choice, whether I'm a lesbian or not.
3) Admittedly, gay women have more power in this field than men.
4) It does'nt stop the gay community to adopt CHILDREN THAT ARE IN NEED OF A HOME SO AS NOT TO DIE within the next days, weeks, months or year. That will also help a lot in the fields of the survival of the species...

I hope dear Howabe, that you have other goals in your life than just trying to make copies of yourself...

So, I'm wondering how you all feel about this subject. Do you agree with Mr. Bush that same-sex unions are sinful and should be banned? Do you think that homosexual couples should have the right to be legally married, same as heterosexual couples? Or you're not sure? Let's have a little discussion.

First, about Bush, no one should care about what he thinks, he should be away within months, so, what's the worry.

Then, as it has been said (by mieboy21 I think) the most important is to give love and care and respect. No need for official ties to do so.

Finally, who wants toi get married or pacsed, anyway ? Just to imitate "regular couples" ?

Not worth it.

Just to prove something to your partner ? That's not the proof he wants.
To feel more secure ? Well it might work for some. I know any kind of "official" ceremony, be it religious or civilian, would make me feel like entering into a jail, just because of the complications to get out again...

I'm sure many hetero couples would feel the same.

Good post, ascate! :)

thanks to you

kirei_na_me said:
Good post, ascate! :)

but it's all coming from inside

WINK smiliy if it exists......!

Rachel said:
Ok lets get back to the matter at hand now.
I think most of us agree that gay couples should have the legal right to be together.
Correct?
The question now seems to be what kind of union would be best.
I think gay couples should have the same right to marry as non-gay couples

i don't get it.. why are people even arguing this? ofcourse they should get to marry!

what is it that makes gay people less human than straight? i just don't see it...

I think bush is fighting some personal issues.. like the "why do i get aroused when i look at www,weeeeforbigdicks,com?..no..no.. IT CANT BE!!"

"why not let someone marry more than one person"
why not indeed? aslong as all parties are happy with it, who gives a toss?

"why not siblings/father-daughter etc"
because the kids from these more often than not will have grave dissabilities of one sort or the other.. and that's just cruel to the kid.

bossel

bossel said:
Wasn't that his stepdaughter, Woody Allen got involved with?
Anyway, as long as something happens consensually without harm to anybody else, why not?

Woody Allen got maried with his stepdaughter because he fell in love with her. (I?m not wether reciprocity was requested, though, but I think the answer is yes).

And love can be blind, happiness opens your eyes. Even the age difference in this case is not a matter to talk about. Those two are still together, no ? And it's been a long time..

Consanguinity (inbreeding) has nothing to do since the "daughter" was totally outside the family-related blood. She was adopted by Mia Farrow.

So good luck to them and a good day to you bossel.

TwistedMac said:
i don't get it.. why are people even arguing this? ofcourse they should get to marry!

Well, there is no obligation to this... they should get married if they think it's necessary. I've heard that in some countries, married people get tax reduction. Let's put taxes higher for married couples and see how many "weddings" we get...

what is it that makes gay people less human than straight? i just don't see it...
We are human allright. Nut for some humans, THEY believe that they ARE more human than others. The typical example was Hitler.

"why not siblings/father-daughter etc"
because the kids from these more often than not will have grave dissabilities of one sort or the other.. and that's just cruel to the kid.

Well, let's keep it to something slightly "reasonable" and let's be somewhat respectfull for the life to come.

Well, there is no obligation to this... they should get married if they think it's necessary. I've heard that in some countries, married people get tax reduction. Let's put taxes higher for married couples and see how many "weddings" we get...
ofcourse i meant they should have the option >_< not that they/you(?) should be forced into it =P

forced ?

TwistedMac said:
ofcourse i meant they should have the option >_< not that they/you(?) should be forced into it =P
weel, no one is worried, i'll never ever will be forced into anything, and all the less that kind of thing...

This thread has been viewed 382637 times.

Back