Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

View Poll Results: Do you believe in aliens ?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I totally believe(contacts, crashs, ....)

15 31.25%
  • Yes but only their existence

23 47.92%
  • I dont know

5 10.42%
  • Aliens do not exist

5 10.42%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ALIENS!!!Do you believe in!!!

Before I came to North America, I didn't believe in aliens, UFOs, witchcrafts, psychic & etc. However, having watched so many episodes of "X-File," I begin to believe everything is possible and "the truth is out there." The only thing I still can't believe is Elvis is alive!

Ethnic group
    English

I think it is pretty arrogant of people to say that this is the only planet that has life on it. The universe is infinite and there is a probability of life on other worlds. The problem is , is there intelligent life on other worlds? If there is and they contact us what would that do to various religions around the world? Judo-Christian beliefs say that the earth was created by God for man. If we ever do contact aliens what would this do to the church? Where do aliens fit into this scheme of Gods creation? There would be a reaction that could end up with fanatics (Don't you just love fanatics, rabid mad fellows that they are) who would claim thay are from the devil come to test man. What of alien beliefs?
    All things are, of course, possible in the universe. As for saying the universe is infinite. There is an edge to it, but space/time is curved therefore you'll nver reach it. You would, in effect, travel for ever trying to get to the edge

Ethnic group
    North Germanic

This is most likely the one planet with intelligent life on it as of right now. The universe has existed far to long for anything to really still be alive, simple beings would have faced Extinction due to natural causes like a meteor hitting their planet or volcano eruptions. While intelligent life like humans, would simply blow themselves to pieces in war.

There sure are aliens,it would be ignorant on our side to say otherwise.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1a*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1b1a

Ethnic group
    Catalan

Yes, I think they exist. And I must admit I like reading about this.

I believe in Aliens, there are so many stars and planetsm far more than we will ever find. So its naive to say that Earth is the only planet with life.
    However i dont think we will ever get in contact with an alien race, the distances are just too big

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b

Ethnic group
    Spanish (from Spain of course, not Mexican and such)

Personally I believe there may exist extraterrestrial intelligent living forms, but I don't think they have visited us yet. Probably it's unfeasible due to incredibly long cosmic distances, even for let's say civilisations much more advanced than ours that one could assume exist out there.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

I believe that they exist, he might not affirm it categorically, I nor have conclusive tests but I have the intuition that they could be between us.
    It does slightly more than 25 years I was away on holiday in Tenerife and went to visit the archaeological museum, a few beautiful skulls certainly, so to gain access to the museum I rose in the elevator with two very strange persons, a man and a woman, suddenly I started myself putting nervously he did not know why in that moment, later summarizing on the fact years later I knew that it had not perceived in these persons the vibration or the breath of human life, I had the sensation that they were not breathing, the sensation would have been that of being next to a reptile or the most similar thing. It might be mistaken, but normally the fantasy her practical in my mind, in the real life I usually not dreamy, and this two of the museum were not of here.

I wake up very early and go running when it's still dark, and i've seen flying objects that are unexplainable and are not of human technology. I see fighter jets, commercial liners and also small bi-planes multiple times everyday and can identify them from a speck in the distance because of their light patterns and sounds. I'm not saying i've seen "aliens", but what i have seen are not human.

Also, i see connections between religion and alien civilisation. Everytime we we think of aliens, we think of technology so immense and beyond our comprehension...i think if they exist, there are great variations in their technology. In religion, Abrahamic religion specifically, things such as circumcision for identification of believers, the "virgin birth" of jesus christ, the account is very similar to tales of abduction, a woman seemingly "visited" by a being, in this case an "angel" if you will, then winds up pregnant without having lost virginity, also commandments such as NO IDOL WORSHIP, it seems like this God/alien did not want himself identified for future human generations to see his accurate appearance, so he forbade drawing pictures or fashioning statues of himself. I believe that this entity was male, since he's continually referred to in the masculine form, i could go on and on and on... Why would an all-powerful non-physical deity choose a small stupid people to worship him and make him feel good about himself? It doesn't make sense and it's flaming ridiculous. I just can't believe these things have lasted generation after generation. I don't see a distinction between the topic of this thread and religion.

EDIT: most prophets, Jesus, Abraham, Muhammad... have received Revelation (laws and guidelines) by visions or telepathy. This is the apparent form of communication relayed in the vast majority of experiences by "abductees". I don't think every single abductee is religious, in fact most of them would not be. Therefore, i think these coincidences developed independently of each other.

EDIT AGAIN, LOL: When i have read religious texts, Quran, Bible, Old Testament....I do not believe that human beings randomly decided to document crazy sounding occurrences, like it would seem upon initial investigation of these texts. I believe that there is something to these events documented but it has been so grossly misinterpreted by the degenerate, pitifully hopeful minds of humanity.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

1 members found this post helpful.
    Of course I believe in Aliens, I'm one of them.
    All those that believe in our existence will be hunted down for sport we'll give you a 3 day start. RUN!

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Quote Originally Posted by Barrister View Post
    I wake up very early and go running when it's still dark, and i've seen flying objects that are unexplainable and are not of human technology. I see fighter jets, commercial liners and also small bi-planes multiple times everyday and can identify them from a speck in the distance because of their light patterns and sounds. I'm not saying i've seen "aliens", but what i have seen are not human.

Also, i see connections between religion and alien civilisation. Everytime we we think of aliens, we think of technology so immense and beyond our comprehension...i think if they exist, there are great variations in their technology. In religion, Abrahamic religion specifically, things such as circumcision for identification of believers, the "virgin birth" of jesus christ, the account is very similar to tales of abduction, a woman seemingly "visited" by a being, in this case an "angel" if you will, then winds up pregnant without having lost virginity, also commandments such as NO IDOL WORSHIP, it seems like this God/alien did not want himself identified for future human generations to see his accurate appearance, so he forbade drawing pictures or fashioning statues of himself. I believe that this entity was male, since he's continually referred to in the masculine form, i could go on and on and on... Why would an all-powerful non-physical deity choose a small stupid people to worship him and make him feel good about himself? It doesn't make sense and it's flaming ridiculous. I just can't believe these things have lasted generation after generation. I don't see a distinction between the topic of this thread and religion.

EDIT: most prophets, Jesus, Abraham, Muhammad... have received Revelation (laws and guidelines) by visions or telepathy. This is the apparent form of communication relayed in the vast majority of experiences by "abductees". I don't think every single abductee is religious, in fact most of them would not be. Therefore, i think these coincidences developed independently of each other.

EDIT AGAIN, LOL: When i have read religious texts, Quran, Bible, Old Testament....I do not believe that human beings randomly decided to document crazy sounding occurrences, like it would seem upon initial investigation of these texts. I believe that there is something to these events documented but it has been so grossly misinterpreted by the degenerate, pitifully hopeful minds of humanity.
    Your claims are of such an incredibly bizarre nature they seem to be almost a farce. I mean really, you go jogging so early in the morning the sun isn't even up yet? I've never heard of such a thing... talk of alien contact pales in comparison to it! :)
    Last edited by nordicwarrior; 14-08-13 at 03:26.

Quote Originally Posted by edao View Post

Thats not Alien - thats Predator

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody1 View Post
    Thats not Alien - thats Predator
    lol, good observation.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Quote Originally Posted by nordicquarreler View Post
    Your claims are of such an incredibly bizarre nature they seem to be almost a farce. I mean really, you go jogging so early in the morning the sun isn't even up yet?
    He is from Australia. It is dark there during the daytime.

Regular Member Cambrius (The Red)'s Avatar

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (RL-21*)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3

Ethnic group
    Gallaecian Celtic

All things considered, it's very likely that aliens from space have visited Earth, and quite often.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

I had a dream a while. A black woman with straight hair but the style of these African American women was looking at my altar on which nature invaded the wooden benches, the sky was black impenetrable flint, but had great centers like the cinema , who were off at the time, the altar wood combined the silver and maroon, she was a woman but unfeminine appearance and wore a jacket purple tip.

Does anyone know of dreams here? Could this be alien in dreams or something more mundane?

Regular Member Cambrius (The Red)'s Avatar

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (RL-21*)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3

Ethnic group
    Gallaecian Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I had a dream a while. A black woman with straight hair but the style of these African American women was looking at my altar on which nature invaded the wooden benches, the sky was black impenetrable flint, but had great centers like the cinema , who were off at the time, the altar wood combined the silver and maroon, she was a woman but unfeminine appearance and wore a jacket purple tip.

Does anyone know of dreams here? Could this be alien in dreams or something more mundane?
    I recently dreamt I was lost in a a futuristic looking city.

Your dream reads as rather involved and it would be interesting to interpret in componential fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I had a dream a while. A black woman with straight hair but the style of these African American women was looking at my altar on which nature invaded the wooden benches, the sky was black impenetrable flint, but had great centers like the cinema, who were off at the time, the altar wood combined the silver and maroon, she was a woman but unfeminine appearance and wore a jacket purple tip.

Can you rule out any involvement of LSD?
    Thats proper Acid poetry;

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Apollo astronauts have talked openly of being briefly followed by some sort of craft during their trip to the moon. While on the moon they made quick references to a type of inter-dimensional being(s) that seemed to be following them or possibly even guiding them. Plus Neil Armstrong made a cryptic speech where he said a later generation might "remove one of truth's protective layers"-- he got emotional during it. A former President (Jimmy Carter) admits to seeing a UFO, and the former Governor of Arizona apologized for his role in dismissing the Phoenix Lights-- which he now vows were not of this world (he is ex-Air Force).

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Apollo astronauts have talked openly of being briefly followed by some sort of craft during their trip to the moon.
    I'm pretty sure it was FBI.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Could be F.B.I., or U.S.A.F. maybe C.I.A., MI5, or even M.I.B. (Men In Black). Uh oh too much alphabet soup, now the N.S.A. is going come after my C.P.U.-- making it D.O.A.-- and they'll do it A.S.A.P.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    European Mix

Oh C.R.A.P.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Quote Originally Posted by Cambrius (The Red) View Post
    I recently dreamt I was lost in a a futuristic looking city.

Your dream reads as rather involved and it would be interesting to interpret in componential fashion.
    Thank you. I have also had this dream of being alone in a city.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Could be F.B.I., or U.S.A.F. maybe C.I.A., MI5, or even M.I.B. (Men In Black). Uh oh too much alphabet soup, now the N.S.A. is going come after my C.P.U.-- making it D.O.A.-- and they'll do it A.S.A.P.
    Two black men have persecuted me more than once in a dream land refuge in a log cabin, but lately even had access to the log cabin at the time the nightmare ends.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody1 View Post
    Can you rule out any involvement of LSD?
    Thats proper Acid poetry;
    lol. Completely ruled out, it is true that I tried it once with drugs, bad or good luck but drugs are not for me, I do not produce any bad effect not being physical and I tell you a secret I was bored to tears and decided every Saturday to buy one gram of cocaine sent for analysis to Energy control and the result was 0% cocaine, sometimes 5% super adulterated and even banned in Spain products shopping vendors were different each time to eliminate engaƱanado I were one same vendor and nothing, so I can say that the sale of cocaine in Spain is a scam, it would almost be better to legalize it because people are being poisoned with impunity.

Not serve or to take drugs I can not with life. But when I had that dream was a good boy and never had experienced with the fake drug.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast