Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

View Poll Results: Do you believe in aliens ?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I totally believe(contacts, crashs, ....)

15 31.25%
  • Yes but only their existence

23 47.92%
  • I dont know

5 10.42%
  • Aliens do not exist

5 10.42%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ALIENS!!!Do you believe in!!!

Red Baron Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1

Ethnic group
    Aryan

Aliens do exist. I've flown their Ships, but only in my obe's

Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 3.0%

You also have OBE's? Cool. Let's hang out together sometimes. Wanna meet tonight at the top of Eiffel tower, hmmm.. let's say 05:00 GMT?

Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Quote Originally Posted by ultralars View Post
    This is most likely the one planet with intelligent life on it as of right now. The universe has existed far to long for anything to really still be alive, simple beings would have faced Extinction due to natural causes like a meteor hitting their planet or volcano eruptions. While intelligent life like humans, would simply blow themselves to pieces in war.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9sUqEQelU

Project Hessdalen
    http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

Hessdalen is a small valley in the central part of Norway. At the end of 1981 through 1984, residents of the Valley became concerned and alarmed about strange, unexplained lights that appeared at many locations throughout the Valley. Hundreds of lights were observed. At the peak of activity there were about 20 reports a week.
    Project Hessdalen was established in the summer of 1983. A field investigation was carried out between 21.January and 26.February 1984. Fifty-three light observations were made during the field investigation. You may read the details in the technical report. There was an additional field investigation in the winter of 1985. However, no phenomena were seen during the period when the instruments were present.

1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b (R-L2)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2

Ethnic group
    Hellenic

The Earth is pretty unique in its ability to host/foster life. (I'm winging this here based on whatever I've 'learned' heretofore) There is the average air and surface temperatures; the temperature variance/swings; there is water; there is liquid water; there is deep undersea currents that prevent the oceans from being a large cesspool; there is a molten core that offers undersea nutrient columns to host non-aerobic life, and provides the means to provide volcanic replenishment of surface minerals; there is the atmosphere/air column; there is the Van Allen belt keeping radiation minimized; there is the (ring of whatever that limits random meteors to come zipping through); there is sufficient time for all of this to be in place at one time, so that life can start and reach a critical mass and diversity.

So, there is a lot of things that the Earth has that other planets lack. Distance from a star is only one, perhaps smallish, attribute that is needed.

Plus I am impressed with the notion that if humankind is special, then everything that we see and don't see relating to this planet is special. For but for all that is here, we would not exist. I'm also impressed at how tenacious life is. A tomato plant grows from a crack in a curb on a busy street. Each spring, there is a flurry of insects, and plants flower and vast green carpets the land. In spite of the gloom of winter, vigorous life and death still occurs. It is too bad that we are too small minded to see what would be obvious to probably any alien that could get to this planet.
    Last edited by last-resort; 19-04-17 at 19:44.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123