ALIENS!!!Do you believe in!!!

Do you believe in aliens ?

• Yes I totally believe(contacts, crashs, ....)

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Yes but only their existence

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • I dont know

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Aliens do not exist

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ethnic group
European/Italy
Since we are more than 5000 members,
I think that is an interesting subject!

Do you believe in aliens or extraterrestrials??!!!

Personally:
-Yes I believe in aliens! this is my theory: The question is not if they exist,
but why they should not exist!!
The universe is infinite, and I dont think the Earth is the only planet where life is born!

But I dont believe that aliens contact the Earth, and the people who said they saw UFOS, here the proof that ufos donot exist(nasa or us.airforce planes):

The universe is not infinitely big. It started with an explosion called 'Big Bang' and is still growing, that is to say, it has an end.

The possibility of an existance of a lifeform like in Earth is really really low; on the order of 10^(-70). Is the universe big enough to let a chance for this? I don't know...

Things that are seen by people are 'I think' metaphysical things. (I am a believer). Some holy books says that there is another intelligent being called 'geens', literally goblins. They may sometimes be seen like an animal, a man or an earthly being. I won't give much details but I believe in this as much as I believe that I live. Coz I have seen one of them... Then suddenly he came over me and killed me!!!!! :giggle: :giggle: Joke... Just I wanted to raise tensions...

^^ Right..........

ME, personally i believe that there are aliens. It would be very ignorant to think that Earth is the only planet to support life. For example, Mars is believed to have house a lake on its surface. Within h20 is the possiblity for life-so that should be your first clue. Then the sigthings could be merely misconseptions of something or the actuall thing. But who knows. I just want to fly a space ship! :relief:

Let's not forget that what we think of as being life could only be a part of what life actually is. Also, just because we can't survive extremely high temperatures and pressures doesn't necessarily mean that nothing can.

I believe there is probably something else out there. Not those little green men, though. I mean, just the fact that all the stars in the sky could be like our sun. How many solar systems could there be out there? It's kind of overwhelming if you think about it.

Well interresting theory ^^
I also believe there's other beings far away...

Being Old And Pessimistic....

I would say no to other life visiting us ever, here on earth. I do believe other life exists in our solar system;
just that it's not traveling around. I would have to be captured and be anal-probed before I would believe in UFO's!

Frank

:blush:

Frank D. White said:
I would say no to other life visiting us ever, here on earth. I do believe other life exists in our solar system;
just that it's not traveling around. I would have to be captured and be anal-probed before I would believe in UFO's!

Frank

:blush:
watch out ^^
They might be already among us and maybe they'll grant you this one :D

hell yea!!!!! :emblaugh:

Haven't voted, for there is nothing to believe in. It's very probable that extra-terrestrial life exists. IMO, to believe would make it some kind of religious issue.

The question is if any ETs would visit Earth. I doubt that, though it's possible.

UFOs exist though, simply as unidentified flying objects. Unidentified doesn't mean extraterrestrial.
But I would definitely like them to be manned ET crafts: I'm still waiting for some ET space ship to come & get me out of this whole mess called human civilization.

Everyone seems to be so sure that we ourselves are from this planet...oh wait..I forgot, not everybody has embraced that theory...

Er...anyway....yeah, of course I believe in life on other planets. In fact, there is a moon orbiting Jupiter that statistically speaking, has to support some ameba-type life, considering the fact that it is full of water.

Bad water, but nothing a little bacteria cant thrive in, and technically, thats life.

Just Maybe.....

our whole universe is just a "Dust-Bunny" under somethings bed!

Frank

Or like on MEn in Black

Some alien playing marbles with out tiny universe. :giggle:

I believe in the existance of them, but do not believe in little green martians or the sightings/crashes/contacts

This thread has been viewed 92452 times.

Back