ALIENS!!!Do you believe in!!!

Do you believe in aliens ?

• Yes I totally believe(contacts, crashs, ....)

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Yes but only their existence

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • I dont know

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Aliens do not exist

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
I had a dream a while. A black woman with straight hair but the style of these African American women was looking at my altar on which nature invaded the wooden benches, the sky was black impenetrable flint, but had great centers like the cinema , who were off at the time, the altar wood combined the silver and maroon, she was a woman but unfeminine appearance and wore a jacket purple tip.

Does anyone know of dreams here? Could this be alien in dreams or something more mundane?

I had a dream a while. A black woman with straight hair but the style of these African American women was looking at my altar on which nature invaded the wooden benches, the sky was black impenetrable flint, but had great centers like the cinema , who were off at the time, the altar wood combined the silver and maroon, she was a woman but unfeminine appearance and wore a jacket purple tip.

Does anyone know of dreams here? Could this be alien in dreams or something more mundane?

I recently dreamt I was lost in a a futuristic looking city.

Your dream reads as rather involved and it would be interesting to interpret in componential fashion.

I had a dream a while. A black woman with straight hair but the style of these African American women was looking at my altar on which nature invaded the wooden benches, the sky was black impenetrable flint, but had great centers like the cinema, who were off at the time, the altar wood combined the silver and maroon, she was a woman but unfeminine appearance and wore a jacket purple tip.

Can you rule out any involvement of LSD?
Thats proper Acid poetry;

Apollo astronauts have talked openly of being briefly followed by some sort of craft during their trip to the moon. While on the moon they made quick references to a type of inter-dimensional being(s) that seemed to be following them or possibly even guiding them. Plus Neil Armstrong made a cryptic speech where he said a later generation might "remove one of truth's protective layers"-- he got emotional during it. A former President (Jimmy Carter) admits to seeing a UFO, and the former Governor of Arizona apologized for his role in dismissing the Phoenix Lights-- which he now vows were not of this world (he is ex-Air Force).

Could be F.B.I., or U.S.A.F. maybe C.I.A., MI5, or even M.I.B. (Men In Black). Uh oh too much alphabet soup, now the N.S.A. is going come after my C.P.U.-- making it D.O.A.-- and they'll do it A.S.A.P.

I recently dreamt I was lost in a a futuristic looking city.

Your dream reads as rather involved and it would be interesting to interpret in componential fashion.

Thank you. I have also had this dream of being alone in a city.

Could be F.B.I., or U.S.A.F. maybe C.I.A., MI5, or even M.I.B. (Men In Black). Uh oh too much alphabet soup, now the N.S.A. is going come after my C.P.U.-- making it D.O.A.-- and they'll do it A.S.A.P.

Two black men have persecuted me more than once in a dream land refuge in a log cabin, but lately even had access to the log cabin at the time the nightmare ends.

Can you rule out any involvement of LSD?
Thats proper Acid poetry;

lol. Completely ruled out, it is true that I tried it once with drugs, bad or good luck but drugs are not for me, I do not produce any bad effect not being physical and I tell you a secret I was bored to tears and decided every Saturday to buy one gram of cocaine sent for analysis to Energy control and the result was 0% cocaine, sometimes 5% super adulterated and even banned in Spain products shopping vendors were different each time to eliminate engañanado I were one same vendor and nothing, so I can say that the sale of cocaine in Spain is a scam, it would almost be better to legalize it because people are being poisoned with impunity.

Not serve or to take drugs I can not with life. But when I had that dream was a good boy and never had experienced with the fake drug.

Aliens do exist. I've flown their Ships, but only in my obe's

You also have OBE's? Cool. Let's hang out together sometimes. Wanna meet tonight at the top of Eiffel tower, hmmm.. let's say 05:00 GMT?

This is most likely the one planet with intelligent life on it as of right now. The universe has existed far to long for anything to really still be alive, simple beings would have faced Extinction due to natural causes like a meteor hitting their planet or volcano eruptions. While intelligent life like humans, would simply blow themselves to pieces in war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9sUqEQelU

Project Hessdalen
http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

Hessdalen is a small valley in the central part of Norway. At the end of 1981 through 1984, residents of the Valley became concerned and alarmed about strange, unexplained lights that appeared at many locations throughout the Valley. Hundreds of lights were observed. At the peak of activity there were about 20 reports a week.
Project Hessdalen was established in the summer of 1983. A field investigation was carried out between 21.January and 26.February 1984. Fifty-three light observations were made during the field investigation. You may read the details in the technical report. There was an additional field investigation in the winter of 1985. However, no phenomena were seen during the period when the instruments were present.

The Earth is pretty unique in its ability to host/foster life. (I'm winging this here based on whatever I've 'learned' heretofore) There is the average air and surface temperatures; the temperature variance/swings; there is water; there is liquid water; there is deep undersea currents that prevent the oceans from being a large cesspool; there is a molten core that offers undersea nutrient columns to host non-aerobic life, and provides the means to provide volcanic replenishment of surface minerals; there is the atmosphere/air column; there is the Van Allen belt keeping radiation minimized; there is the (ring of whatever that limits random meteors to come zipping through); there is sufficient time for all of this to be in place at one time, so that life can start and reach a critical mass and diversity.

So, there is a lot of things that the Earth has that other planets lack. Distance from a star is only one, perhaps smallish, attribute that is needed.

Plus I am impressed with the notion that if humankind is special, then everything that we see and don't see relating to this planet is special. For but for all that is here, we would not exist. I'm also impressed at how tenacious life is. A tomato plant grows from a crack in a curb on a busy street. Each spring, there is a flurry of insects, and plants flower and vast green carpets the land. In spite of the gloom of winter, vigorous life and death still occurs. It is too bad that we are too small minded to see what would be obvious to probably any alien that could get to this planet.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 92453 times.

Back