Jackie Chan banned from Taiwan? :O

Does he say Taiwan's election was "the biggest joke in the world." in the movie or are they banning his movie because he just said it ? o_O''

i didn't know he was married! unh
Taiwanese and Hong Kong... word! thanks for the link!

Gaki said:
Does he say Taiwan's election was "the biggest joke in the world." in the movie or are they banning his movie because he just said it ? o_O''
they wanna ban his movie becuase he said that. though being married to a taiwanese grl himself it makes me wonder if someone hasnt just taken this out of context and blown it out of proportion.

Jackie Chan likes to talk politics,he talks like as if he is a teacher or something

he bashed against the HK government,and then later he changed his attitude and praises the HK government,and supports the Chief Executive Tung Chee Hwa

budd said:
i didn't know he was married! unh
Taiwanese and Hong Kong... word! thanks for the link!

Jackie Chan is married and have a son

but he has affairs with lots of female stars
there is one female star Elaine Ng that had sex with Jackie Chan,got pregnant and gave birth to the baby,Jackie Chan refused to admit that is his daughter,Elaine Ng said that she will be the father and mother of her daughter.

despite all that you have said dream time, jackie chan is still awsome but his movies have taken a slide for the worst :(

umm, his movies kinda suck nowadays. it used to be i'd run to watch a movie cause he was in it, but nowadays i'm more prone to thinking 'oh that movie's gonna be stupid'. so sleeps around, huh? o_O;; funny, i don't consider him sexy in the least.

Off Topic: why is his name written "Jackie Chen" in Japanese? Is that closer to the real pronounciation of "Chan"?

This thread has been viewed 9391 times.

Back