Ronald Reagan dead at 93

Hachiko

Look who's back!
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Filipino
Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON - Ronald Reagan, the cheerful crusader who devoted his presidency to winning the Cold War, trying to scale back government and making people believe it was "morning again in America," died Saturday after a long twilight struggle with Alzheimer's disease, a family friend said. He was 93.

Sad to hear about it, but at 93, that is a long time to live.

What a shame. He was one of the best Presidents of the modern age, in my opinion.

He Definately.....

left his name & deeds on our history!!

Frank
:(

Frank D. White said:
left his name & deeds on our history!!

Frank
:(

I love your avatar...LOL :D

He was the one that fixed the Social Security until Clinton stepped in....now, it's hard to say that I'll see it when I reach retirement age.

Aaah, the Iran-Contra affair, Olli North, Gorbachev, the Empire of Evil, ICBM talks and the final days of Cold War.

RIP, Ronny.

Alzheimers is a really bad way to go. I feel sorry for the guy, its such a long and drawn out process. They announced he had it in 1994, but some suspect he may have had it much earlier.

Well, the Reagan legacy will live on since the U.S. Navy's newest aircraft carrier is named after him! Anchors aweigh!!!!!!!! :)

flashjeff said:
Well, the Reagan legacy will live on since the U.S. Navy's newest aircraft carrier is named after him! Anchors aweigh!!!!!!!! :)

Should've seen that coming :D

This thread has been viewed 6331 times.

Back