WITHOUT HATE & ANGER, YOU WILL DIE!!

Winter said:
With all due respect, I think thats a bit of bullspit.

I personally do not find my anger and hatred counter productive, nor does it drive me mindlessly to do foolish things.

Have you never said anything you regret to someone close,when you are angry?

Winter said:
HOWEVER, I do find that when I create music, and perform on stage, I am at my most energetic when I'm fueled with anger, and hatred; thereby giving people a much more exciting show to view. Arguably, that is a good thing, and undeniably, a productive thing.

I think that works in your case as it is part of your music.
It sounds like a more theatrical form of anger.What are you so angry and full of hate for,anyway?
Sometimes anger is good, but I'm not sure about hate.

Bumped Up !

Wonder if our new members have anything to add to this thread?

Frank

:clueless: :?

Here it is stated enough opinions that something to add...
The only thing that it is possible to make is to result some fragments from one treatise, for those to whom it becomes interesting...
- In the person exists three levels of "self-destruction"...
- The first - impatience...
- The second - anger...
- The third - a rage...
The first level very much can frequently bear the positive party for the person, stimulating him to those or other actions... But also this level bears and destroying party for the person, pushing him to unnecessary and premature actions...
The second level is already awakening of the nature of "clearing" of this or that situation, etc. The Anger can already seize the person, but the person also can be released from it... The Anger is the certain Force...
The third level is already destruction of the person inside and spontaneous her formation in "new" on a background of this destruction...
All these levels carry the sources from Bases of the Universe...
"Bases" - proceed from mechanism " Revival "...
But only in the World of people, initially created in Darkness, these "Bases" find the opposite development...
.............................................................................................................

P.S. From myself only I can add - I shall be glad if these fragments "will help" someone...:blush:

Hate is a big thing, and I don't really Hate things, because for everything there should be an explanation so why hate a person who steals bread, while he lost his job, wife bla bla * extreme I know*... I am not the one to judge him because I don't know anything about him for the rest, I think when you steal your life is already hard enough, so why should I hate a person who is having a harder live then I am having..
so I think for many things there are some explanations, you can get angry about it yeah, but Hating... I think this will only goes when somebody got killed, and you are being influanced deeply in it yourself.
Love Daila Lama
1559390220-books-resized200.jpg

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean;
if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Where there is love there is life."

Mahatma Gandhi

Hate is something to hate. Love is something to love. Anger is something that is walks in front of the TV when you're watching it....or...when your driving and for some reason your middle finger wants to say something to the other drivers.

Hate is just a big waste of time. Love and Lovin takes a lot of time. Anger is something that your fist loves expressing, which is a medium of time, because I love to be angry. (^_^)

Hate is a very powerfull emotion and if you channel it properly it can be a huge motivation.
I like hate just as much as I like love or whatever.

moffeltoff said:
Hate is a very powerfull emotion and if you channel it properly it can be a huge motivation.
I like hate just as much as I like love or whatever.

Not to mention, it can lead to the dark side of the force...

:D

Erik said:
Not to mention, it can lead to the dark side of the force...
:D

:p no but seriously ,why should hate be a bad thing if it makes you much more mitvated?

I agree moffeltoff. It can turn into motivation. But as long as it's not too emotion based, because it could be a distraction.

Well I always do better if I have a person ,who is woth beeing beat.

Rich303 said:
Sometimes anger is good, but I'm not sure about hate.

Do you hate evil?

How about injustice?

Violence?

Do you hate hate?

There's a use right there--by hating something we build a psychological aversion that helps steer us away from it. For example: If you hate child molesters you're not likely to feel a kid up--but if you don't hate them then that's one less barrier on the road to becoming one. Also, you're more willing to be around someone that you don't hate, so hating people that do things like kill or rape or try to convert you to their religion helps protect you from them.

Hate exists to clearly identify things we really don't like and help us steer clear of them.

Anger rooted in compassion, as in yelling 'stop you idiot' to someone about to do something very harmful to themselves, seems justified.

Hate for others doesn't seem at all justified. It is to attach extreme negative feelings to one who most probably doesn't deserve the hate. It is a muddled picture, bseides just being plain unfun to feel extreme anger or contempt towards another. At least I can think of a lot of states of mind I'd much rather be.

In some ways, anger might be an emotion that will always resurface time and again, even if we gain some control over it's origins, such as placing less value on our egos, or importance attached to money. Being able to see it begin, and stand back and watch the anger could be a useful skill. Just a sort of non-reactiveness.

I would agree with Duo that anger is a more primal emotion, one that allows for less options to be explored. It is a sort of fight or flight mechanism, and most situations in life don't require that kind of response. Anger however is a good signal that something one holds as important has been violated.

I'd rather live my life with less anger and hate. Just a lot less stressful and leaves more room for positive states of mind.

Reiku said:
Hate exists to clearly identify things we really don't like and help us steer clear of them.

That's quite a good point Reiku.
If you think about it on an instinctual level, I suppose hate does serve a purpose.
I guess when I posted I was thinking more about things like race-hatred etc,

Dutch Daka wrote;
so I think for many things there are some explanations, you can get angry about it yeah, but Hating... I think this will only goes when somebody got killed, and you are being influanced deeply in it yourself.
Love Daila Lama

Bravo! Yes that is very true Dutch Baka.
One can get angry or one can become very sad, but hatred is something horrible, then things are getting from bad to worse.

Me too, I admire the Dalai Lama.

Why would you admire him he only states the obvious?
He just the same as the pope but most people just dont know about the down side of busshism ,while they know quite a bit about the disadvantages of the katholic church.

This thread has been viewed 46039 times.

Back