Life on other planets?

[FONT=&quot]hello,

I think we are a like a man alone in the dessert, blinded by sun and endless sand. He would feel as if he was the only living thing. In truth, he is surrounded by life of endless forms and numbers scattered not only in physical space but an endless amount of time.

regards
[/FONT]

[COLOR=var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)]​
[/COLOR]

[FONT=&quot]in my opinion yeah I'm sure there's life out there but I don't think it's super intelligent and technologically advanced though, I hope I am wrong though maybe we will pick up a signal from them someday.[/FONT]

S.O.S.

They are already here.

There is an extraterrestrial population in our skies, they are looking for a planet to settle in.

At night is when they appear and should be when they are doing all the studies on the territory.

The ships are camouflaged as if they were stars, they are huge and if they are to approach when moving in sight of the human population they imitate as far as possible the flight of a land ship, but they are able to remain static for hours.

We have been seeing them for two days. Yesterday it was spectacular of one of the ships left more than 100 small ships that rose diagonally at a higher height until being lost in the north direction.

It is very possible that on earth they are being given the message that this is a world infected by a virus so that our planet does not find it attractive to settle.

I'm sure there is life on other planets but I doubt that any of us will be alive if contact is made.

When I was at school there were known chemical elements 114. I am sure there should be more than that, given that chemical elements are created in exploding stars. If there are other chemical elements not known to us, its possible other forms of life, different from the one on earth should exist.
For them our earth could be unlivable and inhospitable environment so they do not want to be here. Given than the number one law of our universe is randomness would be very low probability of replicating the earth

CNN: US NAVY confirms, Real UFO video:

New York Times gif:

STILL2-articleLarge-v2.gif

I'm downloading the video, it's going very slow. I have pictures and video. When the ship is approaching with the naked eye I could see its triangular shape and its large wingspan with a spectacular pilot system. When they are static, they imitate being a star and when they move around and approach the population, they mimic the flight of a conventional plane, they even imitate the sound, which makes me think they are in a camouflage attitude.

It is possible that the Earth has been self-infected with a virus to deter them from establishing themselves here. That must be known at high levels, obviously ordinary people ignore it.

I'm downloading the video, it's going very slow. I have pictures and video. When the ship is approaching with the naked eye I could see its triangular shape and its large wingspan with a spectacular pilot system. When they are static, they imitate being a star and when they move around and approach the population, they mimic the flight of a conventional plane, they even imitate the sound, which makes me think they are in a camouflage attitude.

It is possible that the Earth has been self-infected with a virus to deter them from establishing themselves here. That must be known at high levels, obviously ordinary people ignore it.

If the solution to prevent an alien invasion, is to eliminate ourselves with a virus,
I say: There are no intelligent life forms on Planet Earth :)

If the solution to prevent an alien invasion, is to eliminate ourselves with a virus,
I say: There are no intelligent life forms on Planet Earth :)

Giving the image of infected, perhaps for the invaders was lethal, in our case it is not 100%.

There may be another hypothesis. I have remembered this:

The medieval black plague and UFOs

One of the reports collected by William said the following:

“Between 1298 and 1314, seven great“ comets ”were seen on Europe, one of which was of an impressive darkness. A year before the first outbreak of the plague on the European continent, a column of fire was reported on the Pope's palace in Avignon in France. At the beginning of the year a fireball was observed over Paris, and it is said that it remained visible to observers for some time. For the people of Europe, those visions foreshadowed the emergence of the plague and indeed that was the case. ”

Nohl, Johannes, The Black Death, A Chronicle of the Plague (London, George Allen and Unwin Ltd., 1926), pp. 56-57.

It is important to note that almost all foreign objects observed in the sky were considered comets. Let's look at another example that William collects from a book called A Chronology of Prodigies and Portents of Conrad Lycosthenes, specifically page 494, where he speaks of a comet in the year 1479:

"A comet was seen in Arabia in the shape of a pointed wooden beam ..."

%E2%80%9CLe%2BLivre%2BDes%2BBonnes%2BMeurs%E2%80%9D%2Bde%2BJacques%2BLegrand%2B%2BXIV.jpg

imagestt.jpg

It is important to note that almost all foreign objects observed in the sky were considered comets. Let's look at another example that William collects from a book called A Chronology of Prodigies and Portents of Conrad Lycosthenes, specifically page 494, where he speaks of a comet in the year 1479:
"A comet was seen in Arabia in the shape of a pointed wooden beam ..."
The text includes an illustration of the "comet":

This is the most similar to the one I saw two days ago.

If they appeared when the black plague would be a bad omen for the development of the current virus.

There may be more hypotheses, I have to think about it.

It is here again static; It is not yet night and has a great intensity at first glance it looks like a star I have been looking at it with glasses and it is not a star. Later I hope to have more photographic documents.

@Carlos
if the Aliens were responsible for the Medieval Plagues, they missed a spot, they didn’t get all my relatives, (I’m here), :) even though BSS31 below wasn’t that Lucky.

9jKSohX.jpg

@Carlos
if the Aliens were responsible for the Medieval Plagues, they missed a spot, they didn’t get all my relatives, (I’m here), :) even though BSS31 below wasn’t that Lucky.
These are my samples of different pests.

9jKSohX.jpg

These are my samples of different pests.
82. Marseilles Plague Victim (1721 AD) ..... 15.24 - OBS137
113. East Smithfield Plague Victim London (1349 AD) ..... 16.75 -
134. Marseilles Plague Victim (1721 AD) ..... 17.64 - OBS116
188. Immigrant Medieval Denmark (1305 AD) ..... 20.28 - G274 -

Why did they appear in the medieval black plague?

And why would they appear now too?

That is the question.

Are they on the lookout, are they the ones who have sent the plagues?
Do you want to help us or on the contrary there is no plague that ends with us?

Maybe they would be interested in the planet but they are more bulnerable than us?

There is an army right now, the intentions do not know what they can be but yesterday from one of the motherships came out more than one hundred small reconnaissance nabes that were heading north, they may be gathering all possible information and now they should know that There is a plague on the planet. Could it be that our earthly leaders have been removing a virus every so often that the aliens continue to think that Earth is an infested planet, right now the coronavirus would fulfill that expectation as a message to those who are up there , a virus that will not kill us at all but that can persuade them to settle on the planet.

The video has already been downloaded. It was very cold and is recorded with the mobile phone. If someone could clean the images maybe they would see the form. The approaching ship was huge and with a box of pilots at its base as I had not seen before.

And yesterday was when small turnips came from the static light that maintained the same distance and rose in diaglonal until disappearing, we began to see it in the street, but when I arrived home the phone was without battery and in a few minutes they stopped and only in the I counted more than 20 street while I went up to my house, I estimate that hundreds had to leave.

Last edited:
How far is Rota from there?

Which part of Catalonia? I am curious about this, thank you for posting.

Which part of Catalonia? I am curious about this, thank you for posting.

You're welcome. I was looking and have seen more since 2019 but nobody saw it so close. That must be bigger than a cruise ship and with a pilot system. The approaching ship headed south probably was heading towards North Africa and the hundreds of small ships that I could not record were probably heading to Northern Europe, we will have to be pending if in those areas in a few weeks they begin to increase Coronavirus cases.

OVNIcroquis.jpeg

This is what happened on the second day and I could not record.

In the second sketch it is what I imagine should happen so that it would not be evident and it was seen explicitly as the smaller ships left directly from the main ship or mother ship so that it appeared as one more star without relation to the ascending row in diagonal of the smaller ships.

They are still up there observing, they want our planet, but the interplanetary union of galaxies does not allow them to destroy the Earth because we have already reached a certain degree of development, however they allow them to attempt extermination with a plague, if we manage to overcome the plague, they stop trying. For X centuries if we do not overcome it, they already have the Planet available, for that reason they are waiting.

The rest of the members of the Interplanetary Union of Galaxies are not interested in the Earth, but those who are up there now are determined that they need it and believe that it is time lost that we take a step forward and 100 backwards, a faulty test, they want to prove Another experiment and it was fortunate that none of the others is interested in the Planet.

They are still up there observing, they want our planet, but the interplanetary union of galaxies does not allow them to destroy the Earth because we have already reached a certain degree of development, however they allow them to attempt extermination with a plague, if we manage to overcome the plague, they stop trying. For X centuries if we do not overcome it, they already have the Planet available, for that reason they are waiting.

The rest of the members of the Interplanetary Union of Galaxies are not interested in the Earth, but those who are up there now are determined that they need it and believe that it is time lost that we take a step forward and 100 backwards, a faulty test, they want to prove Another experiment and it was fortunate that none of the others is interested in the Planet.

Our species is not ready for an Higher Form of War yet,

but If I catch an Alien, I'll make him pay for it :grin:

Watch out Aliens, nobody messes with my Planet ... :)

Our species is not ready for an Higher Form of War yet,

but If I catch an Alien, I'll make him pay for it :grin:

Watch out Aliens, nobody messes with my Planet ... :)

Just yesterday I could see one at the foot of my bed, it was completely gray and he bent down immediately, I was furious I tried to turn around in bed to throw him, but I could only move a quarter and from the waist up, I tried to insult him and my voice was well below 45 revolutions to 1 revolution or less, at that time I was completely vulnerable and I realized that I had been paralyzed when I was already sleeping soundly and although I had my eyes closed I could see the part of the room that allowed me to be immobile induced. Apparently they are quite afraid of us since their skin must be like that of an octopus but very fragile as well as their bodies. I've been documenting myself and apparently these grays are others' dogs that are even worse. But be careful because I take out your eyes as it appears around here.

The ships are full of females, they are very attractive in face and body, their hair is black and their skin is like that of a marine being and moisturizing like that of a slug, in our soil they would be very fragile. The question is that this time they have allowed them to launch this virus, the characteristics of the virus are dictated by the UIG, Intergalactic Union of Galaxies and it must be of characteristics in which we have the opportunity to survive, otherwise we would already be out since Chita took the first porridge.

They are fed up with us, they will not accept more evolutions and involutions, but those who love our planet, which are the worst, are in a hurry because they know that we already know this whole wave of genetics and in decades if we become immune to everything they would lose the opportunity to achieve Earth.

I try to go to bed at dawn to avoid them, years ago when my paralysis began at night I thought they were good, but after what I'm seeing now I think they have nothing good.

Just yesterday I could see one at the foot of my bed, it was completely gray and he bent down immediately, I was furious I tried to turn around in bed to throw him, but I could only move a quarter and from the waist up, I tried to insult him and my voice was well below 45 revolutions to 1 revolution or less, at that time I was completely vulnerable and I realized that I had been paralyzed when I was already sleeping soundly and although I had my eyes closed I could see the part of the room that allowed me to be immobile induced. Apparently they are quite afraid of us since their skin must be like that of an octopus but very fragile as well as their bodies. I've been documenting myself and apparently these grays are others' dogs that are even worse. But be careful because I take out your eyes as it appears around here.
The ships are full of females, they are very attractive in face and body, their hair is black and their skin is like that of a marine being and moisturizing like that of a slug, in our soil they would be very fragile. The question is that this time they have allowed them to launch this virus, the characteristics of the virus are dictated by the UIG, Intergalactic Union of Galaxies and it must be of characteristics in which we have the opportunity to survive, otherwise we would already be out since Chita took the first porridge.
They are fed up with us, they will not accept more evolutions and involutions, but those who love our planet, which are the worst, are in a hurry because they know that we already know this whole wave of genetics and in decades if we become immune to everything they would lose the opportunity to achieve Earth.
I try to go to bed at dawn to avoid them, years ago when my paralysis began at night I thought they were good, but after what I'm seeing now I think they have nothing good.

... next time you get adopted by the Lady Aliens get their phone numbers, and please share :)

Seriously

... the Aliens won’t come if before bed time you cut by half your portions of gelato, ice cream, sorbet, granite (Italian ice), quasi frozen sugary drinks, ... :giggle:

This thread has been viewed 86390 times.

Back