Life on other planets?

Today I have eaten the last chocolate bar and soon I will finish the ice cream so maybe I can lose interest in visiting me, but I am not willing to give up coffee or tobacco for now, life would no longer make sense.

just plz don't fall in love,

While they wait for the result of our luck they entertain themselves with strange dances

Gaila from Orion 🤙 :heart: :grin:

2a28f7574a804d2cc8ebb5a61fce7c7a.jpg

Is not reality sometimes more charming than fantasy?

And live the diversity. Star Wars - Return of the Jedi - 1983

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

We have one last chance. We have to try to get to the UIG and ask for our admission. Those who are up there now will oppose us but we will not be able to bear any more plagues if their objective is to eliminate us.

It will not be easy and things will have to be changed and adapted to the regulations of the UIG, among which may be to return the Earth to its natural state, land reclaimed from the sea must be returned to nature, among other things, a minimum sacrifice that is convenient to the humanity right now.

@Carlos

this summer we will go to beach, and it will be splendid
we will hear the waves from far, and the whisper of seashore sand,
and waters will be clean, since No Tourists will come,
and will sleep under stars, to see the Gods, and the legends of Astronomy, Kasiopeia, Perseus, Kuknos(swan) etc
and Stars will be much brighter,
searching for the Alliens at the skies and around, (call me Tourist)
and No Disco sound will break the silence of night,
and sand will be again full of oysters and shells for they will not be taken as souvenirs.

No plastic surgery bodies, and fake tits
No blondes with black skin, or pink and green hair,
No drunken teens, No aliens at all,
this Summer enjoy the beauties of Spain,
Before Alliens from planet Earth come again.

Trill and Klingon summer vacation
Qapla :)

QuarterlyFixedGalago-size_restricted.gif

I might look like a Salentino, but inside I’m totally Klingon :)

@Carlos

this summer we will go to beach, and it will be splendid
we will hear the waves from far, and the whisper of seashore sand,
and waters will be clean, since No Tourists will come,
and will sleep under stars, to see the Gods, and the legends of Astronomy, Kasiopeia, Perseus, Kuknos(swan) etc
and Stars will be much brighter,
searching for the Alliens at the skies and around, (call me Tourist)
and No Disco sound will break the silence of night,
and sand will be again full of oysters and shells for they will not be taken as souvenirs.

No plastic surgery bodies, and fake tits
No blondes with black skin, or pink and green hair,
No drunken teens, No aliens at all,
this Summer enjoy the beauties of Spain,
Before Alliens from planet Earth come again.

The world must have gone crazy one day and we didn't even realize that we were being robbed of April.

Who needs to run so much if they don't even know where they are going. Tomorrow the only thing that will take us from one place to another will be the waves of our eternal and dreamy sea while the sun loves our skin and tired eyelids return to dream that I have recovered you and I will never let you go again.

91570085_10157517223833547_4534320789704409088_n.jpg

91570085_10157517223833547_4534320789704409088_n.jpg

My cloned daughters gouge out a lizard's eye.

They have come out more to the paternal familyMy cloned daughters gouge out a lizard's eye.

They have come out more to the paternal family except the nose that is maternal, I want a good match for them. , I want a good match for them.

I saw it on Ancient Aliens:

they say that the Aliens tweaked our Ancestors’ DNA,

.... prove them wrong :grin:

ux99uNd.jpg

I also saw it. One site was in Hispanic America, Egypt and the rest I do not remember was a burst scene.

Since Corona Isolation is still on
and is forbiden to hairdresses to work,
my daughter had the honor to do such,

she just made me an allien,

That video was broadcast here on TV about a month ago.

For this very night one of the ships that pretends to be a star has lit up profusely, has risen vertically upwards and has pretended to be a star again, it has happened to the passage of another ship that traveled the sky.

We have seen two people, I repeat, we have seen two people.

Has anyone seen a star light up a hundred times more than it was and rise vertically?:

The answer is no

That video was broadcast here on TV about a month ago.

For this very night one of the ships that pretends to be a star has lit up profusely, has risen vertically upwards and has pretended to be a star again, it has happened to the passage of another ship that traveled the sky.

We have seen two people, I repeat, we have seen two people.

Has anyone seen a star light up a hundred times more than it was and rise vertically?:

The answer is no

A few years ago, I saw an extremely fast and circular light moving horizontally through the night sky.

I thought it was a meteor passing by close to Earth,
but in the news the next morning, they had people in California claiming that they saw a UFO. (I know they really saw a meteor )

I wish it was a UFO, but ... :)

A few years ago, I saw an extremely fast and circular light moving horizontally through the night sky.

I thought it was a meteor passing by close to Earth,
but in the news the next morning, they had people in California claiming that they saw a UFO. (I know they really saw a meteor )

I wish it was a UFO, but ... :)

There is a lot of difference, meteorites, shooting stars, e.t.c

But none of them from their position is illuminated tremendously, it rises vertically a certain distance and the intensity of light decreases again, and apparently from a distance it seems to be a distant star. In addition to being a light and an artificial flicker, they imitate it very well because they must know us very well, as is our vision e.t.c. , but it is not a perfect imitation.

They are there and something they are looking for or want and I hope it is not our Planet.

EDIT...

... nevEr mind, ....

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 86395 times.

Back