All J's Topic..Race Nationality, Religion

EngelhornRon

Reaction score
As we move on with this topic, please respect each other's Religion.

I am starting this tread to touch base on what I see as Israelites, Jews, Arabs, Turks, Muslims, etc....all from J's seem to connect in the beginning.

So, my questions:

What haplogroup is the first Jew and when in time?
How does Judaism work...do they believe 'God' picked a few haplogroups and say you're the chosen ones?
Christianity and Islam don't seem to pick a certain haplogroup to believe.

Branches of J2-M172 and J1-M267 moved to the core Middle East from the North, they absolutely do not originate there. The oldest basal samples are from the Caucasus and Eastern Europe.

Jews, Arabs, Aramaeics are Afro-Asiatic speaking people. The foundation and substrate of their language comes from the E1b-M78+ and other E1b1+ folks.

As for Jews specifically: a good chunk of their "J2-M172" is European.

Branches of J2-M172 and J1-M267 moved to the core Middle East from the North, they absolutely do not originate there. The oldest basal samples are from the Caucasus and Eastern Europe.

Jews, Arabs, Aramaeics are Afro-Asiatic speaking people. The foundation and substrate of their language comes from the E1b-M78+ and other E1b1+ folks.

As for Jews specifically: a good chunk of their "J2-M172" is European.

indeed j came from the north
and probably adopted the afro-asiatic language from e1b1b1

As we move on with this topic, please respect each other's Religion.

I am starting this tread to touch base on what I see as Israelites, Jews, Arabs, Turks, Muslims, etc....all from J's seem to connect in the beginning.

So, my questions:

What haplogroup is the first Jew and when in time?
How does Judaism work...do they believe 'God' picked a few haplogroups and say you're the chosen ones?
Christianity and Islam don't seem to pick a certain haplogroup to believe.

The Jews and Arabs are clearly J1 in origin.
As are Hebrew and Arab.
This is by looking where's Arabia and Israel(Juda).

But it's very likely that other Semitic J2 languages intermingled with J1 peoples.
Wherever there's J2, there's J1.

As per "Christianity and Islam don't pick haplogroups", that is not the case.
Particularly if compared with Judaism.

For example, Christianity is mostly R in Europe and the Americas (the 2, White and Brown) + E in sub-Saharan Africa.

indeed j came from the north
and probably adopted the afro-asiatic language from e1b1b1
yeah, at the same time those e1b1b1 who migrated toward Southeastern Anatolia(especially those E-M34s found in arslantepe and various other anatolian ancient sites) might end up picking Hurrian language, as early Akkadian records Hurrians dwelled from the region stretching from urkesh all the way to the north(wich is Armenian Highland or Eastern Anatolian Highland): judging from I Lazaridis's paper, I would no be surprised as there were E-M34 Hurrian warriors at that time :unsure:

yeah, at the same time those e1b1b1 who migrated toward Southeastern Anatolia(especially those E-M34s found in arslantepe and various other anatolian ancient sites) might end up picking Hurrian language, as early Akkadian records Hurrians dwelled from the region stretching from urkesh all the way to the north(wich is Armenian Highland or Eastern Anatolian Highland): judging from I Lazaridis's paper, I would no be surprised as there were E-M34 Hurrian warriors at that time :unsure:

yes e1b1b1 branches ( like e-m84>pf6751 which is very successful branch)
moved north and east from
levant
and adopted the language of the J people or the other y haplogroups that are descendnats of y haplogroup F
people move around ( north, south, east, west) ;)

yes e1b1b1 branches ( like e-m84>pf6751 which is very successful branch)
moved north and east from
levant
and adopted the language of the J people or the other y haplogroups that are descendnats of y haplogroup F
people move around ( north, south, east, west) ;)
as a member of J1-M267*: my speculation for J's origional language would be Hurrian, since this region (Upper Mesopotamia/Easten Anatolia) has lower % of HG G2a and higher variance of J1-M267 / J2 also was a hotspot of Hurrian speaking dudes, on the other hand HG G2a was higher in western anatolia and georgia so there are chances that Hattian was a G2a language
however, speculations are just speculations, we don't have a way-back machine :sneaky:

interesting new paper :
i look at the supplements
18 male samples : J was there
not even one E
1707409365181.png

1707417539461.png

Last edited:
1707617174333.png

Haven't bought the big Y test yet from FtDNA. Still trying to figure out/speculate if my great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,great,etc grandfather was an Anatolian(Lycian/Hittite/Carian), Mesopotamian, Minoan, Mycenean, south Italian Roman, Illyrian, or Phoencian haha

Attachments

• 1707616995435.png
    1707616995435.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
as a member of J1-M267*: my speculation for J's origional language would be Hurrian, since this region (Upper Mesopotamia/Easten Anatolia) has lower % of HG G2a and higher variance of J1-M267 / J2 also was a hotspot of Hurrian speaking dudes, on the other hand HG G2a was higher in western anatolia and georgia so there are chances that Hattian was a G2a language
however, speculations are just speculations, we don't have a way-back machine :sneaky:
Ehm J1-M267 has a apprx. 32000 year old formation date and Paleolithic TMRCA. How can you link a Bronze Age language to a no longer existing M267 Paleolithic man?

The oldest J1-M267 sample is a 13 thousand year old J1b-Y6313 sample from the Western Caucasus (Satsurbila) carrying 100% CHG ancestry. Hence it's absolutely evident that J1-M267 clades in the Middleeast came from the Caucasus. These CHG men replaced many of the earlier Natufian men (E1b1) in the Levant, various G1-M285, G2-P287, T-M184, L-M20 in other parts of the core Middleeast that lived there prior.

With the V5 upgrade I was hoping for a bit of a further paternal haplo breakdown. 1:160 doesn't look very common to me.
1707703504636.png

Have you realized there's barely J haplogroups, and none T, H, V were found.

It's all the 'unbranched' ancestors of them, R0 and R2.
Which leads me to think that Arabs, given their southern geography, mixed with some of the earliest R0 and R2 out of India.

but i talked here about y haologroup J not the mtdna type J
I just brought this paper as an example: that
Some branches of y haplogroup J were already in southern arabia at least since early medieval time

This thread has been viewed 1745 times.

Back