Atlantean connection to RH Negative blood; Red hair, Celts and R1b?

SYNCHRONIC

LEO/METAL SHEEP/INFJ/MAGI
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Scot x Pole
With the highest concentration of RH Negative blood, and R1b being found on the Western most parts of the British Isles (Ireland, Wales, Scottish Highlands etc...), could there be evidence that instead of the commonly held migration from the Middle-East theory (which may well be the case, but could still be in addition to already existing R1b Atlantean survivors around Ireland and England/Scotland), that survivors of Atlantis spread out accross the globe, with some traveling to Egypt, some to South America, and yet some landing on the British Isles?

With recent evidence/data corresponding to the cataclysmic meteor/comet impact on the icecaps of Greenland dating to around 11,000-12,000 years ago, putting it directly in-line with Plato's account of Atlantis' destruction/sinking, also corroborating with the timeline for the end of the last Ice-Age, and a rapid rise of sea-levels by around 400m (virtually overnight), I'd say this is a very plausible theory that deserves to be taken seriously.

When we consider that the largest and most impressive megalithic structures on the planet, are all the oldest, and that the oldest mummies and preserved remains in disparate parts of the globe, from China, to Egypt are tall, white (r1b), fair or red-haired peoples (Celts), usually in the most decorative and prestigious tombs. Of course we also see white/caucasion images in the Egyptian glphys, alongside black (Nubian) brown, and even Chinese/Asian types.

With King Tutankhamen being found to have r1b DNA, as well as many of the Kings and Queens of Egypt, they also practised incest and would not mix, indicating that they were trying to preserve their rare and ancient DNA/lineage, perhaps from the time of Atlantis, and the golden age of civilisation (Age of Leo, also a plausible dating for the construction of The Sphinx due to it's incredible alignments if constructed at 10,500 BC).

Anyway; although this is usually an archaeological/anthropological topic, I would love to hear from those who are well-read in the fields of DNA/genetics for their opinions.

Many thanks!

Then why do we have so many images and statues of pharaohs without these "Celtic" features? If they felt not having these features made you inferior why would they portray themselves with them?

That's what we need, another conspiracy theorist, to tell us "the true history" of the world.

That's what we need, another conspiracy theorist, to tell us "the true history" of the world.

What's with the attitude mate? I posed a question/speculative topic, I am not trying to tell anyone "the true history of the world".

Then why do we have so many images and statues of pharaohs without these "Celtic" features? If they felt not having these features made you inferior why would they portray themselves with them?

I can't speak for Dynastic Egyptian Pharaohs. The closer we get to the modern-age, the fewer of these Celtic-type remains appear, and also the more primitive the stone-working, architecture/construction, and general knowledge/technique including astronomical knowledge get.

I wonder often about this question. I know people who seem to hold two contradictory opinions: on the one hand r1b IE expansion came from the steppe/caucasus (which I understand is quite confirmed by genetic studies); and on the other hand that r1b comes from atlanteans, which would explain the higher concentrations of that specific haplogroup in coastal area of werstern europe and in islands like menorca, etc...
I don't think both postures are reconciliable...

RH negative is not Indo European this theory doesn't hold

Basque and Berbers have the highest prevalence of RH Negative among the World Population

Berbers are not of Caucasian IE Origins

Why do you always use conspiracy to steal other people's civilizations?From a linguistic point of view, ancient Egypt has nothing to do with Indo-Europeans, because it is an Afro-Asiatic language, and there is a 100% chance that it was e1b1b in the early days,Regarding Tutankhamun, I personally don’t want to believe it. It may be a faked by the Swiss company.China don't have haplogroup R,nor red hair or blonde hair,In fact in early history record,Red hair wusun were considered "macaques“ looking, non-human,and deep clade shows China has no unique haplogroup R,some are from hui mulisms or Persian merchants,very few.Pure han don't have R.

LOL you forgot to mention the bit about RH Negative blood coming from Aliens.

This thread has been viewed 6735 times.

Back