CHG-Like Ancestry on Steppe since Mesolithic

felipesc500

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1a-YP3929
mtDNA haplogroup
Hv1b2
1697165840397.png

Just one example, without CHG-Satsurblia all went to Dzudzuana. Also it wasnt a surprise, considering Meshoko Meso DNA already was almost identical to Kotias, meaning that Dzudzuana-Rich DNA was found on Steppe before Neolithic. Keep in mind that CHG-Like pops were a mixture between ANE and Dzudzuana-Rich. That is why i reject any out of steppe migration. Also, both R1a and R1b related to IE were found on steppe or near by the new research. The lack of any Iranian Like dna and the complete absent of any material cultural IE related on the Iranian Plateau at Neo-Meso era supports what i said.

Y-DNA: Q | Mtdna: U

View attachment 14356

Just one example, without CHG-Satsurblia all went to Dzudzuana. Also it wasnt a surprise, considering Meshoko Meso DNA already was almost identical to Kotias, meaning that Dzudzuana-Rich DNA was found on Steppe before Neolithic. Keep in mind that CHG-Like pops were a mixture between ANE and Dzudzuana-Rich. That is why i reject any out of steppe migration. Also, both R1a and R1b related to IE were found on steppe or near by the new research. The lack of any Iranian Like dna and the complete absent of any material cultural IE related on the Iranian Plateau at Neo-Meso era supports what i said.

Y-DNA: Q | Mtdna: U
most likely in the steppes of the Caucasus and in the mountains (Chokh Mesolithic) Caucasian hunter-gatherers lived in small groups, similar to those who lived in Georgia, but differing from them in that they were more “Iranian”, I think 2 groups of Caucasian people settled from Western Asia or the Middle East hunter-gatherers, in the south Caucasus (kotias, satsurblia), and in the north, which are close in distance to the modern Dagestan peoples.
from time to time these North Caucasian hunter-gatherers penetrated deep into eastern Europe

This thread has been viewed 1012 times.

Back