Dit Celts breed with Middle Easterners besides Native Europeans?

Vinnie

Reaction score
I've seen people from Celtic lands with frizzy hair, sometimes a bit African looking.

I've seen people from Celtic lands with frizzy hair, sometimes a bit African looking.

Very curly hair does happen among European peoples, it does not necessarily imply non-European influence, or at least not recent one.

Considering R1b is found at high frequencies throughout the middle east I would say yes.

I think it has to do with the high Gedrosian admixture in the British Isles. r1b people entered Europe by first passing through northern mesopotamia and the Caucus mountains.
R1b-migration-map.jpg

Gedrosian-admixture.gif

Last edited:
I think, it was discovered in a study; that the grammar of Celtic language seems to borrow from Afro-Asiatic. It could be possible. (The original pre-Celtic language had a different grammar structure apparently. But this changed, in theory, according to contact with Afro-Asiatic speakers.)

Link:

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wo...-afro-asiatic-connection-to-celtic-languages/

Edit: I do not verify the legitimacy of this theory.

This thread has been viewed 4356 times.

Back