Do you prefer Asian or non-Asian women?

Asian woman or not?

  • most definitely asian!

    Votes: 17 30.9%
  • other than asian

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • both

    Votes: 35 63.6%

  • Total voters
    55
What exactly is characterized when people refer to others of Spanish decent?

Does that include all Latin people, or just people from Spain?

It could just be my own personal quirk, but I hate when people refer to me as 'Spanish' when I mention my hispanic origins.

It seems like calling Laotians, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Koreans 'Chinese'.

Meh.
 
Some Spanish girls are BEAUTIFUL too!!!...But I'm far more attracted to girls from the EAST :blush:

@Winter..there are people in this world who are just not smart enough to get it right...get over it...they WILL keep on existing!! :p
 
Japanese women are cute. I prefer women of my race though. PINOY POWER! Rowr. :blush:
 
oh my... I can't believe I didn't say spanish...yet i did say puerto rican
<-----points to flag.

Now everyone sit around because my opinion on spanish women will definately make you :blush:

They are by far some of the most beautiful women in the world. I mean look at silver angel! :bluush: That long black hair, and that creamy carmel skin... soooooooo soft and sexy like! oh and don't get me started on the eyes! I have seen some beautiful eyes! :p I'm talking about green and light browns,,, ooooohhh!!! OH OH OH, then they look at you with that cocky smile with half of thier lips going up and the black curly hair droping a lil over the eyes as those beautiful things pierce straight into your soul :bluush: :bluush: :bluush: And then on top of that let one talk to you in spanish!!!!!!! Its like swweet music and...
[Esca melts like butter]
 
FirstHousePooka said:
Japanese girls can be VERY beautiful. But if you're in Japan go to any big center and just watch for 30 minutes. You will also see some terrifingly ugly girls. Just like any urban center anywhere in the world.

In Japan I've had the pleasure of seeing some beautiful or incredibly hot girls. Also seen some of the ugliest beasts I've ever laid eyes on.

Yeah. Same among Korean girls. Only difference is that among Koreans there are also a lot of average ones.
 
oh my god...
did you guys read the quote above me....
"ugliest beasts I've ever laid eyes on" :souka:



jesus man.....Every chick is beautiful, its just some shallow people can't see it. :balloon:
 
EscaFlowne said:
jesus man.....Every chick is beautiful, its just some shallow people can't see it. :balloon:

*breaks into song* :sing: Everything is beautiful in its own way...

:p
 
kirei_na_me said:
*breaks into song* :sing: Everything is beautiful in its own way...

:p



:D awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
[Ravishes Kirei!!!]
 
Woohoo! Ravish me, ravish me! :D
 
:bluush: :blush: :bluush: :blush: :bluush: :blush: :bluush: :blush:
[Continues to Ravish............to the Early morning.......]

MAn do i love sommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme kirei... :p
 
Shhhhh....Esca....we have to keep it on the low... ;) :p
 
Winter said:
What exactly is characterized when people refer to others of Spanish decent?

Does that include all Latin people, or just people from Spain?

It could just be my own personal quirk, but I hate when people refer to me as 'Spanish' when I mention my hispanic origins.

It seems like calling Laotians, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Koreans 'Chinese'.

Meh.

I usually use the word Spanish to refer to all types of Hispanic people. :sorry: Sorry to all the other Hispanic people out there who find that insulting. I myself am from El Salvador. (which is still visually appealing....sort of.)
I guess I could just say El Salvadorian.... :?


now.... Esca.....
You actually made me giggle like an anime fan girl that see's Legolas as an anime character. :blush: :D
Thanks for the self confidence booster :wave: *hugs*
 
EscaFlowne said:
oh my god...
did you guys read the quote above me....
"ugliest beasts I've ever laid eyes on" :souka:



jesus man.....Every chick is beautiful, its just some shallow people can't see it. :balloon:
Heh, you haven't met a certain Girl by the name of Yukino S. then have yea man?

Maybe the fact that shes not only unattractive but an obsessive deranged stalker thats lied about me to workmates or my company helps maintain her 'beast' image.
 
EscaFlowne said:
oh my god...
did you guys read the quote above me....
"ugliest beasts I've ever laid eyes on" :souka:



jesus man.....Every chick is beautiful, its just some shallow people can't see it. :balloon:

Yeah, I'd like to see what that boy looks like.

A GQ model? I don't think so.
 
silver angel said:
I usually use the word Spanish to refer to all types of Hispanic people. :sorry: Sorry to all the other Hispanic people out there who find that insulting. I myself am from El Salvador. (which is still visually appealing....sort of.)
I guess I could just say El Salvadorian.... :?


now.... Esca.....
You actually made me giggle like an anime fan girl that see's Legolas as an anime character. :blush: :D
Thanks for the self confidence booster :wave: *hugs*

You don't need a boost of confidence, just the truth sexy! :blush: El Salvadorian :cool: [growl's :bluush: ] :cool:
[whispers to kirie] :bluush: of course the low low!! :giggle:

And golgo :D :D :D
 
EscaFlowne said:
And then on top of that let one talk to you in spanish!!!!!!! Its like swweet music and...
[Esca melts like butter]

I know what you mean. One of the sexiest things in the world to me is a hot Latina singing well in Spanish. It just doesn't get much better than that! :love:
 
:love: :love: :love:
yes, the singing is beautiful!!! Remember the movie Desperado! What was her name....but she was singing and playing the guitar at the same time.....ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yea it was that goooooooood :p :p :p
:blush: :bluush:
 

This thread has been viewed 80907 times.

Back
Top