This guy is 100% Irish in background

1701834729547.png

1701834743278.png

1701834758005.png
1701834770155.png
1701834808687.png
1701834851443.png
1701834933904.png

Is it just me or does he look like pseudo half Korean or something lol?

This guy is 100% Irish in background

View attachment 14582

View attachment 14583

View attachment 14584
View attachment 14585
View attachment 14586
View attachment 14587
View attachment 14588

Is it just me or does he look like pseudo half Korean or something lol?
Except his eyes from, he has nothing East-Asian; but I think he has some 'mediter' input (not amazing for Irishmen) and I think his eyes could be inherited from some EHG input, so not more amazing. Coon noticed Finnishlike traits among some Irishmen (linked to ANE part of EHG too ?) and some rare 'mongoloidlike' eyelids have been noticed too in Scotland, Wales and even Brittany (Bigouden); maybe the same origin for all of them? Some Scandinavians show this too.
Now are these traits inherited directly from individuals among Steppic elements or later from Vikings of specific regions?

Except his eyes from, he has nothing East-Asian; but I think he has some 'mediter' input (not amazing for Irishmen) and I think his eyes could be inherited from some EHG input, so not more amazing. Coon noticed Finnishlike traits among some Irishmen (linked to ANE part of EHG too ?) and some rare 'mongoloidlike' eyelids have been noticed too in Scotland, Wales and even Brittany (Bigouden); maybe the same origin for all of them? Some Scandinavians show this too.
Now are these traits inherited directly from individuals among Steppic elements or later from Vikings of specific regions?
Maybe, but he's also got some stronger cheekbones too, coarse thick straight hair, and weak facial hair growth, also associated with Asian populations. Not saying he can't be Irish, but yeah I think some kind of ANE component is definitely possible. Sometimes things pop up from latent gene expression, I dunno.

Uneasy to say for cheekbones: in the 3/4 profile they don't seem projected forwards so (it's the criterium for 'eastasian' type)s. This kind of broad cheekbones were common among EHG and among some WHG too (look at Loschbour and numerous others!) Even in the Mediterranean world this kind of cheekbones is not absent. I suppose that if you give him more 'europeanlike' eyes, he could passe very more easily. Straight head hair is not 'per se' an 'easrasiatic' trait and here I'm not sure his hair is so straight by nature (it's a question of length and combing. Just MO.
I agree again that the 'eastasian'like features in northern Europe is likely to be an ANE inheritage. That said, a recent study shew northeastern Europe received a north Siberian demic input from northern Siberia or surroundings before our era, if I remember well.
&: some Slavs and Irishmen were known for their broad cheekbones (even if they aren't the only ones in Europe).

This thread has been viewed 3309 times.

Back