Is America just a extension of British Empire?

I think that is individualism, founding philosophy in the USA. The US constitution has a background of distrust to federal government. American people just wanted to be not intercepted by the government which should do things stipulated only in constitution. This individualism goes further to family relation. Family members are independent of their family. Thus one party easily get a divorce without agreement. It is an extreme individualism. American index 91, and german 68.

I think this individualism, core philosophy in the USA, originated in british empire:
There wasn't an agreed upon convention for the founding philosophy for the United States. There were disagreements on how to govern the country, as I pointed out with the Federalists, and Democratic-Republicans. I.E. more centralized rule, and focus on industrialism vs libertarianism with a focus on farming. In fact, is wasn't even certain that the USA was even a "country", or a collection of small countries, until the end of the Civil War. Different states had different ideology. They referred to themselves more as Virginians, Georgians, etc., before "Americans" in the early days of the Republic.

Like individual society, nomad people always need special person to lead tribe. Nomad people has an animal culture (animal is their god) as capitalism has core element of animal spirit. It means brutal.

So does Anglo-saxon's extreme individualism originate in Hun?

450_roman-hunnic-empire_1764x1116.jpg

As cromagnon is just a folklore by american anthropologist, Anglo-saxon is a myth. However, german tribe were humans, hence, seemed to try to learn Hun's iron-will spirit and their individualism.

Steppe people believed that animal strong spirit protected human and heal them.
Thus they would try to learn animal's brutal strength to become self-sufficient, independent and strong warrior.
Male animals should leave their groups.
Kazark tradition is all children except youngest one should leave home.
Recently I learned from a greek member that ancient greek children should leave home at their teen ages. Probably they would raise by minimum bonding with their parent. Americans also leave home after graduating high school. It is their individualism.

Maybe Rivermann knows well how individualist Magyar effected upon northwest Europe.

However, Sarmatian's effects was so great that people would try to learn their strength, even at middle age:
"The Sarmatian armies included among other types of combatants, many cataphract cavalrymen protected (like their horses) with nearly full-length metal armor (usually scale armor). They also included many horse-archers and horse-spearmen without any cuirass. The cataphracts fought mainly as lancers with a long heavy spear (like the subsequent European knights) as their main offensive weapon. They were also carrying a composite bow, a long sword and a dagger. The familiar to us, figure of the Late Medieval European knight was created when the East Germanics (Goths, Vandals, Burgundians), the Suebi Germanics (Marcomanni, Longobards/Lombards, Quadi) and the Romans adopted the full Sarmatian cavalry equipment. The decimation of the Roman army by the Gotho-Sarmatian cavalry at the battle of Adrianople in 378 AD, established the dominance of the knight (cataphract) during the Middle Ages. The Normans of Northern France were the ones who shaped the final form of chivalry."

The Normans conquered England.

As cromagnon is just a folklore by american anthropologist, Anglo-saxon is a myth. However, german tribe were humans, hence, seemed to try to learn Hun's iron-will spirit and their individualism.

Steppe people believed that animal strong spirit protected human and heal them.
Thus they would try to learn animal's brutal strength to become self-sufficient, independent and strong warrior.
Male animals should leave their groups.
Kazark tradition is all children except youngest one should leave home.
Recently I learned from a greek member that ancient greek children should leave home at their teen ages. Probably they would raise by minimum bonding with their parent. Americans also leave home after graduating high school. It is their individualism.

Maybe Rivermann knows well how individualist Magyar effected upon northwest Europe.

However, Sarmatian's effects was so great that people would try to learn their strength, even at middle age:
"The Sarmatian armies included among other types of combatants, many cataphract cavalrymen protected (like their horses) with nearly full-length metal armor (usually scale armor). They also included many horse-archers and horse-spearmen without any cuirass. The cataphracts fought mainly as lancers with a long heavy spear (like the subsequent European knights) as their main offensive weapon. They were also carrying a composite bow, a long sword and a dagger. The familiar to us, figure of the Late Medieval European knight was created when the East Germanics (Goths, Vandals, Burgundians), the Suebi Germanics (Marcomanni, Longobards/Lombards, Quadi) and the Romans adopted the full Sarmatian cavalry equipment. The decimation of the Roman army by the Gotho-Sarmatian cavalry at the battle of Adrianople in 378 AD, established the dominance of the knight (cataphract) during the Middle Ages. The Normans of Northern France were the ones who shaped the final form of chivalry."

The Normans conquered England.

In the USA people that are kicked out at any early age are usually poor people with no family values or direction. This happens a lot with many poor African-Americans for example. Or probably those homeless "Bohemian" White drug addicts that shoot heroin in the streets of Philadelphia or San Francisco. They probably come from very dysfunctional families, and/or idiotic parents.

The most powerful people in the United States build their legacy on generational wealth. They are families that have invested a lot of time and wealth into nurturing their offspring to give them an advantage in the future.

The founding fathers came from the upper-classes of society. Thomas Jefferson who was the main proponent of libertarianism was an upper-class member of society. As was his main opponents, like Alexander Hamilton. Many of the founding fathers didn't give a damn about the rabble, which is why they created the electoral college.

Individualism in their context means taking full advantage of the capitalist system serve their maximum benefit. They didn't start from zero.

Last edited:
Here's another good example,

Do you think wealthy Ashkenazi Jewish parents are throwing their kids out on the street when they turn a certain age!? The question is ridiculous on it's face.

The same is true for any family that has sense in their heads.

I myself am well-to-do, as are my friends, the people I hang out with tend to be rich/richer than most. Living in one of the most expensive places to live on the planet. Nobody was thrown out of their house at 18 years old.

Also capitalism doesn't inherently mean "Brutalism" that's just some left-wing nonsense that is made to vilify capitalism.

CAPITALISM IS THE FOLLOWING:

Private ownership, market economy, profit motivation, consumer choice, economic freedom, capital accumulation and investment. What exactly is "brutal"? How on earth could the Huns have articulated all of those tenants?

Last edited:
Here's another good example,

Do you think wealthy Ashkenazi Jewish parents are throwing their kids out on the street when they turn a certain age!? The question is ridiculous on it's face.

The same is true for any family that has sense in their heads.

I myself am well-to-do, as are my friends, the people I hang out with tend to be rich/richer than most. Living in one of the most expensive places to live on the planet. Nobody was thrown out of their house at 18 years old.

Also capitalism doesn't inherently mean "Brutalism" that's just some left-wing nonsense that is made to vilify capitalism.

CAPITALISM IS THE FOLLOWING:

Private ownership, market economy, profit motivation, consumer choice, economic freedom, capital accumulation and investment. What exactly is "brutal"? How on earth could the Huns have articulated all of those tenants?
"In order to understand the brutality of American capitalism, you have to start on the plantation"

"In the United States, the richest 1 percent of Americans own 40 percent of the country’s wealth, while a larger share of working-age people (18-65) live in poverty than in any other nation belonging to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (O.E.C.D.)."

"The surprising bit has to do with the many eerily specific ways slavery can still be felt in our economic life. “American slavery is necessarily imprinted on the DNA of American capitalism,” write the historians Sven Beckert and Seth Rockman. The task now, they argue, is “cataloging the dominant and recessive traits” that have been passed down to us, tracing the unsettling and often unrecognized lines of descent by which America’s national sin is now being visited upon the third and fourth generations."

and

America Is in Denial About Its British Imperialist Origins:
"the history of slavery is also the history of the colonialism, of empire, and of the largest empire in human history, run by Great Britain. It might drive some commentators mad to hear it, but if you want to truly understand American history, you really need to understand British imperial history."

"In order to understand the brutality of American capitalism, you have to start on the plantation"

"In the United States, the richest 1 percent of Americans own 40 percent of the country’s wealth, while a larger share of working-age people (18-65) live in poverty than in any other nation belonging to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (O.E.C.D.)."

"The surprising bit has to do with the many eerily specific ways slavery can still be felt in our economic life. “American slavery is necessarily imprinted on the DNA of American capitalism,” write the historians Sven Beckert and Seth Rockman. The task now, they argue, is “cataloging the dominant and recessive traits” that have been passed down to us, tracing the unsettling and often unrecognized lines of descent by which America’s national sin is now being visited upon the third and fourth generations."

and

America Is in Denial About Its British Imperialist Origins:
"the history of slavery is also the history of the colonialism, of empire, and of the largest empire in human history, run by Great Britain. It might drive some commentators mad to hear it, but if you want to truly understand American history, you really need to understand British imperial history."
See previous comment:

"Also capitalism doesn't inherently mean "Brutalism" that's just some left-wing nonsense that is made to vilify capitalism."

Ironic that you have a paper complaining about capitalism that is held up behind a paywall .

Also they are overtly racist against White people, here is the senior writer from the NYTs in her own words:

XIKUpMt.jpg

Last edited:
What is Canadian-style capitalism? Build all of your cities near the US-border? You guys should be like Argentina, El Salvador, and Ecuador and dump your national currency for the USD; only 70 cents on the dollar!

Also, maybe you guys should refine your own gasoline too. You guys sell the US gasoline to refine, from which we sell it back to you at a higher price!

Those prices at the Canadian gas-pump are brutal.

I know all this because my wife is Canadian, and I go there pretty often. We've had these debates, so I'm pretty adept at this type of subject ;)

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 1878 times.

Back