rare R1b Subclades - V1636, PH155?

skoal

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-S23592
mtDNA haplogroup
F1b1b
Hello, Eupedia R1b Friends!

my two chinese muslim friends Y-DNA Haplogroup result is R1b-PH155 & R1b-V1636.

all result in Y-Full, first id:YF078661(PH155), second id:YF062624(V1636).

is there any know about this subclade? they all negative M269, That's all i know.

R-PH155 is an indigenous Central Asian lineage and was not part of the Pontic-Caspian steppe groups.

R-V1636 is from the area between the Northern Caucasus and the Volga (Eneolithic period) but didn't spread to the western steppe when the Sredni Stog/Yamnaya profile emerged. It was later absorbed by both IE and non-IE peoples moving south and east (Iranians, Hurro-Urartians, etc).

R-PH155 is an indigenous Central Asian lineage and was not part of the Pontic-Caspian steppe groups.

R-V1636 is from the area between the Northern Caucasus and the Volga (Eneolithic period) but didn't spread to the western steppe when the Sredni Stog/Yamnaya profile emerged. It was later absorbed by both IE and non-IE peoples moving south and east (Iranians, Hurro-Urartians, etc).

Study says R-PH155 is related of Shirenzigou Excavation, Tocharian People.(they are now Uyghur. must be Turkicized or something?)

I think V1636 is relate BMAC or Indo-Iranic. but there's not much study.

Study says R-PH155 is related of Shirenzigou Excavation, Tocharian People.(they are now Uyghur. must be Turkicized or something?)

I think V1636 is relate BMAC or Indo-Iranic. but there's not much study.
Tocharian speakers came from the PIE homeland and the best candidate culture for ancestors of Tocharians is Afanasievo. Genetics supports this because Afanasievo samples are very similar to Yamnaya and almost contemporaneous with them.

Shienzigou nomads have a lot of indigenous Asian ancestry and R-PH155 is part of this.

Tocharian speakers came from the PIE homeland and the best candidate culture for ancestors of Tocharians is Afanasievo. Genetics supports this because Afanasievo samples are very similar to Yamnaya and almost contemporaneous with them.

Shienzigou nomads have a lot of indigenous Asian ancestry and R-PH155 is part of this.

R-PH155 founded in Tarim mummies, but they non related any PIE peole...

but they was descendant of ANE. not steppe origin.

PH155 was founded Central Asia?

This thread has been viewed 1235 times.

Back