Subclade L22

Tveskegg

Reaction score
Very new to this. found from test results that I am M 253 subgroup L22 (Very Scandinavian) I am having difficulties finding the origin of the Subclade L22
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. How, Where, when......

Very new to this. found from test results that I am M 253 subgroup L22 (Very Scandinavian) I am having difficulties finding the origin of the Subclade L22
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. How, Where, when......
Is this helpful?
Its taken from:

Continue digging deeper (maybe you need to do more precise test) to get to the exact leaf node on the yfull tree.

23andme says my "Paternal Haplogroup I-L22 traces back to a man about 1300 years ago". So fairly new.
Both my bloodlines traces back to a very small area on the coastal tip of SE Sweden, for many centuries, at least 5-600 years.
How can I use this knowledge to narrow my search for the origin, if at all? M253>DF29>CTS6364/(Z2336)>Z2337>L22/S142>?
Spent considerable time on Fam. TreeDNA.com trying to eliminate irrelevant geographical input threads. (limited free trace points) Perhaps with some success? However, FamilytreeDNA also claim L22 is a branch of I-S6346 (21-1900 BC) that branched off from CTS10028 (2100 BC) thus increasing my confusion.
Any help greatly appreciated. /Tveskegg

This thread has been viewed 923 times.

Back