Up to 27% of men report unwanted sex on college campuses (study)

Please no buzzfeed arguments, it's make them to much credit for what they are. Also for exemple, if a virigin guy very religious, puritain, was like forced to lose his virginity and kill his idealization of his first time, i could understand that this is some kind of a rape, but the homosexual one is pretty weird, i dont think it's about sexual orientation, wich is a cultural and not natural thing, but more about what kind of personnality this homosexual is. I remember that article where 2 guys in florida making a burglar in a homosexual home ( the guy was like gregor clegane from game of thrones ) have been raped for few days by the guy. Not all homosexual men are shy, indangered little flowers, some can be very very dangerous. Actually in the case of united states, if we take prison rape in mind i think the ration between men and women raped is 50 / 50, but once again it's all about the gender war, that SJW want to create and about being recognized as a victim of something. Usual men dont like to talk about their problems and bad experiences, we keep that in our heart and head.

Let me be clear, I do not believe in criminalizing people for asking other people for sex, whether the person asking is male or female. I also don't believe in criminalizing compliments to the opposite sex, pick up lines, or even persistent pleading.

This has reached absurd levels in my opinion.

If it turns into stalking behavior, harassment by constantly calling, sending flowers etc., or, of course, behavior by someone with power promising promotions or retaliation for giving or withholding sexual favors, any kind of unwanted physical contact, or force applied to the other party, male or female, it should indeed result in criminal charges being brought.

If a woman does any of that to a man, he should go to the police. Pleading, making fun or you, calling your manhood into question, is, in the first case stupid and demeaning, in the others immoral, but it isn't criminal. In those situations I would suggest you hang out with different kinds of girls.

I also think you guys should stop worrying about women trying to rape you.

Ninety percent of adult rape victims are women. Of the other 10% who are men, the study doesn't seem to break down the perpetrators by sex, but I think we can safely say that a certain percentage of these rapes were committed by men.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence

I think the point of Tomenable was maybe that, in past decades there have been a lot of progress for women, for their rights, also for equality, but nowadays we live in a world of complete non-sens where a lot of feminist are always triggered for things that are complete non-sens and in the other hands those same feminists consider men as privileged, so typically something like rape that is for some feminist a women fight, a women possession, a privileged fight for women but that feminists always try to monopolize; if that fight would became an " equal " fight for both sexes, they would lost an argument for beating against men and this is totally true. Women and third-wave feminists are clearly two different things and two different fights, the first want to be recognized as more as just a tool for men wich is understandable; the second try to destroy men because they believe that men and especially white men is the source of everything wrong in society. And i just talk about third-wave feminism and not the complete non-sens that are SJW and the hurt that they make in USA, UK and Canada. That said, stalking, both ways, is a deviant behavior and can really turning fast into antisocial behaviors.

Men worried that disrupting an encounter could result in them being viewed as a “pussy,” “virgin,” “jerk,” or someone who is “gay.”

Then kind of just because she wanted it. I
couldn’t really shrug her off or something once she started kissing me in
the elevator. That would’ve been weird to me. [...] While Max referred to peer pressure and her feelings, he also explained that rejecting
her would be “weird.” When I probed further, Max explained that the
reason it would have been “weird” had to do with gender norms. He said,
“When a girl comes on to you, you’re just like ‘ok, I’ll accept this’

Because first I don’t really like to make people feel bad about themselves.
Also there is this social pressure that men like sex a lot and women can
choose yes or no. So I guess it makes you unmanly if you don’t want to
have sex.

Dude, sorry, but these accounts are exactly what I said before: not rape, not harassment, but man giving in to their own fears and to their own perceived need to affirm their masculinity and their reputation as manly sexual partners. Nothing else. There are many men who are really sexually harassed and even raped, but if the examples of some of those "27%" are mostly like those described in the report then I'd say we can safely deduce that the number of men who were really abused/raped is probably 10% or 20% of those, that is, between 2% and 5%.

Please, men complaining about abuse because they themselves abused themselves to do something that they didn't want just to confirm their "macho" status. They are victims of male chauvinism that they themselves practice, not of abuse by women, honestly. If these man aren't strong and brave enough to face possible criticisms because they said "no", how on earth can they intend to be perceived as manly and strong adults? For Heaven's sake! hahaha! The one time that someone tried to make me do something that I didn't want in sex I made it very clear (physically clear) that I am the owner of my body. And I don't care about my "man reputation". ;)

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 13825 times.

Back