Javen

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Western Visayan
Y-DNA haplogroup
O-F1275
mtDNA haplogroup
E1a1a1
She is lighter skinned than the other persons in the pictures. I think she would pass in China.

My first impression was Korean, but she could also be Chinese.

She is lighter skinned than the other persons in the pictures. I think she would pass in China.
The other people are her relatives from her mother's side

Korean/Filipino mix

She looks like a teacher when I used to see in high school. Very common phenotype.

She looks like a teacher when I used to see in high school. Very common phenotype.
Was your teacher mixed??

At least as far as I know, she wasn't mixed. Anyway, the woman in the picture could easily pass Northeast Asia.
Very interesting that she can easily pass in Northeast Asia, when her filipino side as you can tell look very indigenous to the Philippines

Very interesting that she can easily pass in Northeast Asia, when her filipino side as you can tell look very indigenous to the Philippines
I also think it's quite interesting. Of course, her nose may be a bit foreign. Generally, Northeast Asians have small noses. Her nose seems to have a bit of Southeast Asian influence.

I also think it's quite interesting. Of course, her nose may be a bit foreign. Generally, Northeast Asians have small noses. Her nose seems to have a bit of Southeast Asian influence.
She definitely has a southeast asian nose, if her skin wasnt so pale, she may even blend in a little. She could pass for a psuedo east asian looking filipina.

She definitely has a southeast asian nose, if her skin wasnt so pale, she may even blend in a little. She could pass for a psuedo east asian looking filipina.
Maybe. However, I believe that the important thing in determining a person's impression is the eyes. In that respect, she can be considered similar to these people.

947780_781164_4234.png595649_594164_1134.jpgNISI20210907_0000823743_web.jpg
313531_321560_4837.jpg

Last edited:
Here's an example you might find interesting. Although she is not mixed, many Koreans consider her appearance foreign. Indeed, she plays the role of a Filipino immigrant on her youtube channel.

wC9r82sXqqQ5xG7BBirpVxZwcKS4nWdw4627fdeDWF9HXB3A90Xcxz0784D0nKGdtuH7ig2jIojqU0hNQrmjTfMufzShmN...jpgmaxresdefault (1).jpg

She is clearly pseudo Southeast Asian.

Here's an example you might find interesting. Although she is not mixed, many Koreans consider her appearance foreign. Indeed, she plays the role of a Filipino immigrant on her youtube channel.

View attachment 14070View attachment 14071

She is clearly pseudo Southeast Asian.

Another end of the spectrum, a half korean half filipina who looks completely filipina

This thread has been viewed 1590 times.

Back