Kosovo Albanians Haplogroups?

1. Konstantin was not Albanian, he was Roman, Nish is city populated by Bulgarians and Serbs in the past and only Serbs now, r u crazy, there was no Albanian state before 20th century
2. Show we one genetic or linguistic proof that we were even Mongols, we are mixture of Thrchains and Slavs, language and genes prove me right and u wrong
3. Learn history nobody ever claim Bulgars were Mongols, some Russians historians in 19th century claimed Turkic
4. If we are Mongols Turkic then u are Azeris, coz there was a state called Albania there
5. Bulgaria official exist as country since 681 and we are Christians since late 9 century
So maybe in the bar with the other Albanians somebody believes u stories, but not here
All the best

Were not Romans inhabitants of Rome? Nisus is not Rome I think. Acoording to your confused judgement since Greece were occupied by Romans, so greeks to were Roman?
Nish was populated by Dardanians (today's Kosovo Albanians). Slavs came to the area at 7th centuary a.d, so today's Servs and Bullgars were still in Russian stepes. Albanians were Bizantine christians at that time.
Why the hell you deny your Mongol ancestry my friend?
Where did that Q and N haplogroups you harbour came from?
Bulgaria is a 19th centuary creation of Russia. It will be destroyed within this centuary. Most of your lands are Turkish or Romanian.
Don't read your slavic history my friend. In the west that history is discredited as falce.

1. Albanians are not Romans, but people fro the moutian,which did not had a country again early 20th cenury
2. Todays Kosovo Albanians are Muslim people which come from what is today Albania in 16th and 17th century
3. There is no such thing as Bullgars, is is Bulgars
4. N and Q are not Mongol, N is huge in Lithuanians and Finnish are they Mongols,Q in Europe is the biggest in Scandianvia are the Mongols
5. Bulgarians have no Q and N, combine maybe 1% Albanians would have a simmiliar ammount
6. Turkish state did not exist until 20th century and Romania is a new creation
7. The countries in the Balkan are Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia - Romania,Albania and Turkey are new states created on stolen territory
8. It is funny how a nation of Muslim mafia criminals invent a whole new history, in the West but also in the East u r seen as the lowest European country

1. Albanians are not Romans, but people fro the moutian,which did not had a country again early 20th cenury
2. Todays Kosovo Albanians are Muslim people which come from what is today Albania in 16th and 17th century
4. N and Q are not Mongol, N is huge in Lithuanians and Finnish are they Mongols,Q in Europe is the biggest in Scandianvia are the Mongols
5. Bulgarians have no Q and N, combine maybe 1% Albanians would have a simmiliar ammount
7. The countries in the Balkan are Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia - Romania,Albania and Turkey are new states created on stolen territory
8. It is funny how a nation of Muslim mafia criminals invent a whole new history, in the West but also in the East u r seen as the lowest European country
1)Infact nobody say, roman when conquest diffondend just a culture latin or taked and used for soldier or gladiator.
2)Again, don't important a religion, important history and gene.
3)I don't understand u.
4)I'm not genetist, next.
5)i'm not genetist, next.
6)Romanian or Vlachs*, are a people of roman empire oriental, called by "ROMAN".
Empire russian will kick ottoman, and for kick need help.
what's is the best plan? diffuse patriotism, before begin to serbs and after to all balkan.
Just a little bit of romanian stay in empire ottoman.
If empire roman would have lived more and don't divide with bizantium empire, u don't stay in EU.
Romanian and albanian stay, but u....mhhh, change discussion.
7)Yea, it is funny how in ww2 we have support by italian and nazist, is funny how Mario Draghi need Albania and Swiss in UE.
It is funny how slavs offend america,ovest europe and u go to find work in america or ovest europe.
It is funny how for russia enter drug and mafia, yes is very funny.
A no srry, drug enter before in Kosovo and after diffonded in europe.

SINCE WHEN?
NIS WAS A ROMAN CITY, WHERE FLAVIANS SETTLE.
CONSTANTINE WAS FLAVIAN.
I wonder did ever heard of Flavian Dynasty and their Legions?
Don't is so correct.
For many teachers from university of pisa think the family have possible descendent illyrian, because the culture latin is very strong and many tribe united with roman.
so as to erase their origins.
About roman emperors in bizantium empire is in contrast for many teacher and studios.

You must be a drummer, since you don't know N and Q haplos are Mongolic
Albanians have not a single person of haplo N and Q.
You wished you have 1% N and Q! It's over 5%.
It could be true that East see us as a low point, I don't know, but guess who lives in East? Russsia,Ucraine, Vulgaria. All lost causes, countries that never done anything in human history
Bulgarians are seen in West as Gypsies. Ridiculously ugly dark individuals live there. It's a prevalent opinion.
You are a lost cause to debate further. Turkey was an Empire until 100 yrs ago, you are saying it did not exist.
Vullgarians managed to get to the EU but guess what is happening there. It became a laughing stock.
It will not be long before Turkey overtakes you.
If we are the same like Azeris I will be proud of it. They are noble people, not trash like Vulgarians.

1. N is North East European- Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, another subclades of N are big in Siberia
2. Q one subclade is big in America others are observed at low % in Europe,especially North
3. C is Mongolian
4. In Bulgaria combined C,N and Q and N and Q are seen in all Europeans, C also is 1.4, this is lower than majority of European
5. Read it and cry like a girl http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Bq0iUu8A...vv7l6X0ek/s1600/journal.pone.0056779.g002.png
6. No Bulgarians are not seen as Gypsies, but Albanians are seen as Gypsies, Muslims and Al Qaida and mafia, sorry but nothing can changed it
7. There is not such thing as Vulgarians, but one Muslim fundamentalist can not understand this
8. Learn something about genetics and history or stop writing here

Hahahahahahahha this thread is so funny I'm laughing myself to death. An honest question, have there been any threads about Albania/Kosovo where Serbs,Greeks, Fyromanians or other shit mix haven't replied??

Albanians/Illyrians are probably the most homogenetic group because of their traditions and cultures. For example Greeks are not te old Greeks that lived there, they are a mix of all kinds, mainly Turks and slaves (read about Ottoman Empire where Greeks where their pets)

Secondly without the Albanians Greece would still wipe their ass with their hands. (Read about the Greece independent war where Albanians was the factor that made them win the war). Greece was so thankful that they attacked Albania and sacked Janina and the region around there and massacred the Albanians that had been living there for centuries (read about Cameria).

The third, there are records of the salves invasion and when the Illyrians had advanced society, the Serbs and other slaves where still climbing trees in Sibiria...

Fourth, there are absolutely no evidence of Albanians coming from Africa like some slaves are saying about te Albania-Egypt connection. Modern Egypt was more or less invented by the Albanians (read about Muhamed Ali of Egypt)

Before the invasion Albanians could be found all the way up to Nis and Shkupi (Skopje) was meant to be its Capital but the powers took away 2/3 of Albnians land and one day the Albanian eagle will fly once again from Janina all the way up to Nis.

Think ur self what will happened if u take away 2/3 of someone's land. Ofc there will be conflict and when people try to "steal" heroes like Alexander the Great whom was in fact Albanian.

after a lot of suffering and bloodshed Kosovo is once again under Albanian rule and the development that happened there in the past 5 years is a lot more than under slavish rule for the last 50 years.

An it's also funny when a slave from Bulgaria think he is some white meat. Bro, in our eyes u are an untermenschen with a Mongolian/Turkish blood...

1. N is North East European- Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, another subclades of N are big in Siberia
2. Q one subclade is big in America others are observed at low % in Europe,especially North
3. C is Mongolian
4. In Bulgaria combined C,N and Q and N and Q are seen in all Europeans, C also is 1.4, this is lower than majority of European
5. Read it and cry like a girl http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6Bq0iUu8A...vv7l6X0ek/s1600/journal.pone.0056779.g002.png
6. No Bulgarians are not seen as Gypsies, but Albanians are seen as Gypsies, Muslims and Al Qaida and mafia, sorry but nothing can changed it
7. There is not such thing as Vulgarians, but one Muslim fundamentalist can not understand this
8. Learn something about genetics and history or stop writing here

Escimos are northern Europeans?
For gods sake are you serious?
N,Q,C are escimez haplogroups and escimos are a Mongolic branch.
So, don't try to hide your Mongol ancestry
Yes, Fins,Estonians, Lithuanians, Russians have a large part of their ancestry escimez.
Have you heard that English, French, Italians have a drop of Escomo ancestry, since you are claiming all Europeans have it?
You are kidding yourself that Bulgars are not seen as a dark stock or Gypsies or that matter!
At least that is the way you are seen in my country.
If others see my people as gypsies, who gives a shit, my people are made of fine stock.
I am not claiming knowdelge of history, that's why I keep my history local where I know something. To learn about history I look to western, balanced sources, not eastern fictions.

Bulgarians and Romanians are seen by most as gypsies who sell their girls very cheap. Go to London or France and u will be able to speak bulgarian with most of them. That's how much worth is the Bulgarian honour...

Bulgarians and Romanians are seen by most as gypsies who sell their girls very cheap. Go to London or France and u will be able to speak bulgarian with most of them. That's how much worth is the Bulgarian honour...
I am not even going to justify this, coming from an Albanian Gypsy Al Qaida supporter. Albanians sell their children as slaves and support Al Qaida, also u r like Gypsies.

Hahahahahahahha this thread is so funny I'm laughing myself to death. An honest question, have there been any threads about Albania/Kosovo where Serbs,Greeks, Fyromanians or other shit mix haven't replied??

Albanians/Illyrians are probably the most homogenetic group because of their traditions and cultures. For example Greeks are not te old Greeks that lived there, they are a mix of all kinds, mainly Turks and slaves (read about Ottoman Empire where Greeks where their pets)

Secondly without the Albanians Greece would still wipe their ass with their hands. (Read about the Greece independent war where Albanians was the factor that made them win the war). Greece was so thankful that they attacked Albania and sacked Janina and the region around there and massacred the Albanians that had been living there for centuries (read about Cameria).

The third, there are records of the salves invasion and when the Illyrians had advanced society, the Serbs and other slaves where still climbing trees in Sibiria...

Fourth, there are absolutely no evidence of Albanians coming from Africa like some slaves are saying about te Albania-Egypt connection. Modern Egypt was more or less invented by the Albanians (read about Muhamed Ali of Egypt)

Before the invasion Albanians could be found all the way up to Nis and Shkupi (Skopje) was meant to be its Capital but the powers took away 2/3 of Albnians land and one day the Albanian eagle will fly once again from Janina all the way up to Nis.

Think ur self what will happened if u take away 2/3 of someone's land. Ofc there will be conflict and when people try to "steal" heroes like Alexander the Great whom was in fact Albanian.

after a lot of suffering and bloodshed Kosovo is once again under Albanian rule and the development that happened there in the past 5 years is a lot more than under slavish rule for the last 50 years.

An it's also funny when a slave from Bulgaria think he is some white meat. Bro, in our eyes u are an untermenschen with a Mongolian/Turkish blood...

Just Boring.

I am not even going to justify this, coming from an Albanian Gypsy Al Qaida supporter. Albanians sell their children as slaves and support Al Qaida, also u r like Gypsies.

Hahhah alqaida supporters? Is that why Albanians said no to mujaheddin support? Haha look at ur country, full of Turks, man you were Turkish dogs for 500 years that's why u are so gypsielooking? Mongols+slaves+Turkish=Bulgarian

Hahhah alqaida supporters? Is that why Albanians said no to mujaheddin support? Haha look at ur country, full of Turks, man you were Turkish dogs for 500 years that's why u are so gypsielooking? Mongols+slaves+Turkish=Bulgarian
Look who is speaking of Turkish, Albanian and Turkish is all the same. Turkish + Gypsy + Serb= Albanian

Haha nice one, what can u expect from a backstabbing blackskinned Turk?

Stop with this against greek.
try to have respect and answer if u need.
We're lucky that after 2WW greek don't take all north epiro.

Look who is speaking of Turkish, Albanian and Turkish is all the same. Turkish + Gypsy + Serb= Albanian
If is so same why we have 70% words latin??

[/COLOR]
Stop with this against greek.
try to have respect and answer if u need.
We're lucky that after 2WW greek don't take all north epiro.

That is also another story, away from Thread and Forum,

MicroPolitical and Diplomacy is for Politicians and Diplomacers and has nothing to do with thread.

That is also another story, away from Thread and Forum,

MicroPolitical and Diplomacy is for Politicians and Diplomacers and has nothing to do with thread.
U don't understand, just albanian can to understand.

This thread has been viewed 164014 times.

Back